Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anybody Believe This ?

one2one

for entertainment only---yet another ' RV is done story '

[jonnywg] I am priveleged to be in many intel groups. People with original sources, SWEET QUEEN IS ONE of them. I attend this group daily and assure you tht I was present when the source told SWEET QUEEN the RV DETAILS…. She is presenting the facts from the original source not Okie’s site or other intel friends…. She gave this info to me to verify which I finally got one as she declared the rv

[jonnywg] yes i am confirming that SWEET QUEEN CALLED THE RV AND THAT HER INFO IS THE ORIGINAL. AND THAT IN TRYING TO CONFIRM IT I PERSONALLY DID SPEAK WITH OTHER INTEL PROVIDERS in a supposedly confidential manner.i am dissapointed with them in attemting to take credit. AS STATED THE SOURCE IS FROM IRAQ, IT IS SWEET QUEENS PERSONAL SOURCE AND I WAS PRIVELEGED TO BE CALLED IN TO HAVE THEM REPEAT IT… THIS IS HISTORY

9:22 PM 3S Intel [jonnywg] THIS IS A HISTORIC DAY…AND WE ARE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT…. SWEET QUEEN HAS WORKED WITH ME FOR A LONG TIME…….HER MERRY BAND OF COHORTS HAVE VERY STRONG SOURCES THAT EITHER PROVIDE NEW INTEL OR VERIFY MY INTEL… IT HAS BEEN A PRIVELEGE TOWORK WITH THEM… THEY ASK FOR NO CREDIT, SEEK NO CREDIT AND GET NO CREDIT….. NOT THIS TIME SWEET QUEEN AND THE CUBAN MAFIA HAVE INCREDIBLE SOURCES AND ARE JUST PLEASANT ANONYMOUS PEOPLE….. CONGRATULATIONS jonnywg

9:28 PM [jonnywg] I would also like to thank ARIZONA HEAT WHO PUT ME ON THE RIGHT TRACK Friday….. This change of course finally came up with the verification that we needed to verify SQ’S INTEL. //// THANKS

:o

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

[jonnywg] I am priveleged to be in many intel groups. People with original sources, SWEET QUEEN IS ONE of them. I attend this group daily and assure you tht I was present when the source told SWEET QUEEN the RV DETAILS…. She is presenting the facts from the original source not Okie’s site or other intel friends…. She gave this info to me to verify which I finally got one as she declared the rv

[jonnywg] yes i am confirming that SWEET QUEEN CALLED THE RV AND THAT HER INFO IS THE ORIGINAL. AND THAT IN TRYING TO CONFIRM IT I PERSONALLY DID SPEAK WITH OTHER INTEL PROVIDERS in a supposedly confidential manner.i am dissapointed with them in attemting to take credit. AS STATED THE SOURCE IS FROM IRAQ, IT IS SWEET QUEENS PERSONAL SOURCE AND I WAS PRIVELEGED TO BE CALLED IN TO HAVE THEM REPEAT IT… THIS IS HISTORY

9:22 PM 3S Intel [jonnywg] THIS IS A HISTORIC DAY…AND WE ARE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT…. SWEET QUEEN HAS WORKED WITH ME FOR A LONG TIME…….HER MERRY BAND OF COHORTS HAVE VERY STRONG SOURCES THAT EITHER PROVIDE NEW INTEL OR VERIFY MY INTEL… IT HAS BEEN A PRIVELEGE TOWORK WITH THEM… THEY ASK FOR NO CREDIT, SEEK NO CREDIT AND GET NO CREDIT….. NOT THIS TIME SWEET QUEEN AND THE CUBAN MAFIA HAVE INCREDIBLE SOURCES AND ARE JUST PLEASANT ANONYMOUS PEOPLE….. CONGRATULATIONS jonnywg

9:28 PM [jonnywg] I would also like to thank ARIZONA HEAT WHO PUT ME ON THE RIGHT TRACK Friday….. This change of course finally came up with the verification that we needed to verify SQ’S INTEL. //// THANKS

Am I missing something or is the post missing something? So she called the RV. When is it?

:angry:

• Upvote 1

Holy crap...........I am waiting for my first sight of the flying pig :))

LOL ..forgive me for going off topic for a sec..but you just made me bust out laughing.

Back in the late 70's ,when I was just a wee lad,I was working in the fields one summer afternoon,and looked up

into the sky and seen..believe it or not, a flying pig. No, I wasnt doing drugs,but there was a "blimp" pig for

the Pink Floyd concert that was coming to Buffalo flying above me...so yes,pigs can fly...

• Upvote 6

LOL ..forgive me for going off topic for a sec..but you just made me bust out laughing.

Back in the late 70's ,when I was just a wee lad,I was working in the fields one summer afternoon,and looked up

into the sky and seen..believe it or not, a flying pig. No, I wasnt doing drugs,but there was a "blimp" pig for

the Pink Floyd concert that was coming to Buffalo flying above me...so yes,pigs can fly...

Awesome... Thanks for sharing.....

• Upvote 1

Heck yes I believe it.... I just dashed out and bought a New Mercedes. Put the whole thing on the credit card. Want to know why? Well, if JohnnyWG said it is true that there is and RV and this is on the internet... then it must be true. Wait a minute.... didn't I read these RV's over and over again over this last year? Huh.... better take the Mercedes back.