Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Transfer to others bank

chalil72

I wired money to Warka and then used that money to invest in the ISX through Warka. I'm not following this site closely--just waiting for the text from Adam when the RV happens. I'm afraid to ask: So, are there dubious questions about Warka? If so, am I screwed?

Rico

The LAST place I would have ANY funds would be the Warka Bank! JMO.

So why would you even comment in a thread where people are trying to help each other out navigating through Warka's site and transfering funds.

When I go to the Warka web (http://www.warka-bank.com/), I do not find the Maintain Beneficiaries link on the left side. Am I going to the wrong site? Would appreciate any info. Thanks ahead for any info you can give me.

You first need to log in, then after you open up your account info under account operations, then You will see a tab on the left that say maintain beneficiaries. Hope this helps, good luck

PS Goldie girl rocks!

• Upvote 1

It works the same way as when you transfer money between your USD and IQD accounts.

When you log in to your account;

1. Click on "Account Operations" on the left side menu.

2. Click on the sub menu link "Money Transfer With Different Currency".

3. Using the "From Account" drop down menu, select which account you want to transfer money from.

4. Using the "To Account" drop down menu, select which account you want to transfer to. My international bank is listed in this drop down menu because I added it as a beneficiary. If your bank account is not listed after you successfully added the "Add External Transfer Beneficiary", I would suggest you contact Warka.

I figured it was suppose to show up there but it still hasn't. I will email them to see whats up with it.

I appreciate the help. So once this is all done. We can just click account transfered from to the external account and it just happens like that? Or do they still have to approve it?

Thanks,

MC

I figured it was suppose to show up there but it still hasn't. I will email them to see whats up with it.

I appreciate the help. So once this is all done. We can just click account transfered from to the external account and it just happens like that? Or do they still have to approve it?

Thanks,

MC

I transfer just like I do between my USD and IQD account. There are the usual wire fees that will come with the transfer outside of the bank and international but I haven't seen any specific approval process on my wires so I can't really comment on that, sorry.

I transfer just like I do between my USD and IQD account. There are the usual wire fees that will come with the transfer outside of the bank and international but I haven't seen any specific approval process on my wires so I can't really comment on that, sorry.

That's cool man, thanks for the response. I did email them so we'll wait and see how long it takes them to add that account to the drop down list.

So you have transferred back and forth no problem I guess correct?

Thanks man...i hope this all pays off soon for us.

• 2 months later...