Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Transfer to others bank

chalil72

Welcome to the forum.

You will need to set up an "External Transfer Beneficiary".

To set it up, click on the "Maintain Beneficiaries" link on the left side menu.

Then click on "Add External Transfer Beneficiary".

Complete the entire form and then click submit.

After you submit it, you can follow up on the status by clicking on the "Follow Up Beneficiary Request" until it's approved. It usually only takes a couple days (when you have an account with a bank in their drop down list). I haven't added a bank that is not on their list so that may take a bit longer.

So we can request our own wire transfers from Warka to any other bank accounts that we have by just adding this?

That seems pretty easy...if its all true. So realistically we can withdraw money easy then?

Yep. It has been that easy for me. As I said, I bank with one of the banks in the drop down list so it has worked fine. I can't speak for adding a bank that isn't listed in their drop down list of banks.

You can believe it or not, that's up to you.

Yep. It has been that easy for me. As I said, I bank with one of the banks in the drop down list so it has worked fine. I can't speak for adding a bank that isn't listed in their drop down list of banks.

sounds good man why wouldn't I believe you. I will add my other bank to this and see what happens. I too am with several of the banks listed so we'll. Appreciate the info.

About how much turn around time to we have after we submit the request before they approve it?

Thanks man

thanks Jon S., Wondering if Adam might chime in on all this Warka rumor or if he has already. I also think we could use a recommendation for one of the other Banks in the Drop down list that might not be subject to all the Garbage coming out Daily about Warka. I frankly don't know what to believe about Warka. I have an ISX trading number and a Warka account but have not done any trading on the ISX. I'm guessing that it's probably in my best interest to go with another bank that has access to the ISX trading but more interested right now in just securing the funds in my Warka account if that's possible. Thanks, Jag :)

I set up a benficary account for my Warka account today. The bank is in the state of Missouri. It was not on the pull down list of banks. Hopefully, when the RV pop, I'll be able to wire funds from my Warka account to my account in the U.S..

Sander let us know how that goes. My bank is not in the drop down list either. I was going to try and set mine up and then attempt a small transfer.

I am interested in what you find out.

Goldiegirl.

The same way that you transfer to and from your IQD and USD accounts. Your external account will be listed in the same drop down list.

It is true to add your own bank as a beneficiary, but it doesn't seem like you can simply transfer funds like you pointed out if your bank is not on the list of banks..... But anyhow I would assume this should make a wire request easier when you request a wire. Thanks for the info.

I saw City Bank is listed. I would be very easy to open an account online and have funds wired to it. Then wire it from City bank to ones personnel bank. Or just use that account to pay bills on line until the cash is used up. Or get a credit card from City bank and use it. Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

I saw City Bank is listed. I would be very easy to open an account online and have funds wired to it. Then wire it from City bank to ones personnel bank. Or just use that account to pay bills on line until the cash is used up. Or get a credit card from City bank and use it. Just a thought.

The question I have is: is the City Bank listed the same Citibank in the US?

because I have a Citibank account and this is how I wire money to Warka...

so where do we actually do this wire transfer after we have set up a beneficiary? I can't seem to find that option anywhere...please help anyone.

thank you

It works the same way as when you transfer money between your USD and IQD accounts.

When you log in to your account;

1. Click on "Account Operations" on the left side menu.

2. Click on the sub menu link "Money Transfer With Different Currency".

3. Using the "From Account" drop down menu, select which account you want to transfer money from.

4. Using the "To Account" drop down menu, select which account you want to transfer to. My international bank is listed in this drop down menu because I added it as a beneficiary. If your bank account is not listed after you successfully added the "Add External Transfer Beneficiary", I would suggest you contact Warka.

Edited by Jon S.
  • Upvote 2

Jon S. has got it right.

Also, I went on line today and looked at the different banks on the list. I saw Citi Bank and City Bank.

As well as First National Bank and Central Bank. So we do have some choices.