Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's talking again. Knew he was gonna lie about being silent.

TennesseeCherokee

Posted this evening on another dinar chat clearinghouse............2-25-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Bulldog75} AS OF MIDNIGHT, SUNDAY, IRAQ TIME: OKIE HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT THAT WE WANT TO MAKE. WE ARE HOLDING ON THAT ANNOUNCEMENT UNTIL AT LEAST THREE CONFIRMATIONS CAN BE MADE. ONCE WE GET CONCRETE INFORMATION WE WILL MAKE A FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT. RIGHT NOW, THIS IS AN INFORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! FROM YOUR OKIE OIL MAN TEAM...IT COULD BE A POTENTIAL RATE OF $12.36 USD...OKIE IS NOW AWAITING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM CONCRETE SOURCES...WE HAVE AN INFORMAL RV CALL....FOLKS; THIS IS THE RV.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

.......2-25-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Bulldog75} ONCE WE GET CONCRETE INFORMATION ...OKIE IS NOW AWAITING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM CONCRETE SOURCES...

Okie Need To Be Fitted With Concrete Shoes ! :o

:D :D :D

Thx for the Saturday Nite Live Amusement Tennessee. ;)

• Upvote 9

IT COULD BE A POTENTIAL RATE OF $12.36 USD..

End Quote

K.....Next.

Agreed. Their rates are getting out of hand. Not even remotely close to being believable. I'll hang on to my stash until the rate gets into the mid-20's. Should be next week or so according to Okie's time lines.

• Upvote 1

Posted this evening on another dinar chat clearinghouse............2-25-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Bulldog75} AS OF MIDNIGHT, SUNDAY, IRAQ TIME: OKIE HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT THAT WE WANT TO MAKE. WE ARE HOLDING ON THAT ANNOUNCEMENT UNTIL AT LEAST THREE CONFIRMATIONS CAN BE MADE. ONCE WE GET CONCRETE INFORMATION WE WILL MAKE A FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT. RIGHT NOW, THIS IS AN INFORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! FROM YOUR OKIE OIL MAN TEAM...IT COULD BE A POTENTIAL RATE OF $12.36 USD...OKIE IS NOW AWAITING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM CONCRETE SOURCES...WE HAVE AN INFORMAL RV CALL....FOLKS; THIS IS THE RV.

WOW $12.36 this guy has to be on something other than orange juice lol :lol::lol:

Hasn't he called it 5 times...doesnt he lose credibillity after the first lie?

Everyone is hypnotized by his stated mond exchange rate, making logical reasoning impossible .............

Thus, credibility becomes a side issue to ones ability to manifest reality through a self induced dream state. The answer is no. ;)

Okie Must've Gotten His 3rd Confirmation. He's Now Calling The RV ! :o

He Wants It Known That He Called It First + Gets The Credit .....

7:00PM CST: OKIE HAS OFFICIALLY CALLED THIS "IQD RV OF $12.36 USD". FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT WAS DOCUMENTED AT 6:00PM CST. ANY OTHER PERSON OR SITE CLAIMING FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT IS KNOWINGLY FALSE AND UNTRUE. MANKIND KNOWS OKIE CALLED IT. THANKS TO SIR OKIE.

Bulldog75: OKIE STARTED THESE RE-CONFIRMATIONS BEGINNING AT 4:30PM CST TODAY. OOM TEAM HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS CONFIRMATION SINCE THAT TIME. ALL IS DOCUMENTED FOR OKIE AND THE SITE HERE. THERE IS NO OTHER SITE WHO CALLED THIS. OKIE CALLED IT.

OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. IF YOU REMEMBER LAST WEEK I STATED IT WAS MY LAST PRE-R/V POST. WELL I'M POSTING NOW---DOES THAT RING A BELL WITH SOMEONE?--I FORTUNATELY RECEIVED THE INTEL BULLDOG POSTED FOR ME LATE THIS AFTERNOON AND AM VERY PROUD THAT ALL OF US WILL BENEFIT FROM THE INTEL RECEIVED---THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE ENDURED THIS EXTENDED TRIAL OF PATIENCE--YOU WILL BE VASTLY REWARDED.

• Upvote 1

Why . . . Why must you do this to yourself and others, this is exaggerated to the core , but I can imagine what you must feel when no one in the world cares about what you say and never do, so you make up things and it makes you feel better, well if no one else believes you; why should you or me. But I'll pray for you to get better so take two Buds and call Big O in the morning he'll keep you in this fix with only a two step procedure. Peace! In the Middle East. :(