Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam-- Feb. 29th

cgbrown

Enter your questions for Adam's next chat in this thread. We are certainly moving closer to the RV..... this week's chat should be good.

Adam, from time to time, I still hear/read someone ask something along this line, " how can Iraq afford to RV ? Won't they have to pay out trillions of USD to all the folks that want to exchange their IQD."

I am no finance expert, but I think I understand how this will work, and my understanding doesn't involve Iraq having to pay out trillions of USD to those who want to exchange. Please educate them/us. Thanks.

• Upvote 2

adam i have a ? for ya. i have googled other currencys that have drop the zeros on there local currency banknotes and everytime that happend it was an RD . iraq news articals have been talking about droping 3 zeros on the iraq currency banknotes for 2 years wouldnt that be considerd an RD ? i have never heard of another currency that droped the a certin amount of zeros that wansnt a rd .

]

• Upvote 3

Good morning Adam, looks like there have been a bunch of questions, so I'll keep this one short: With passage of the 2012 Iraqi budget, are there some things in there that look better than 2011's as a good indicator of a soon to be improved society and economy (for instance, oil revenue helping the citizens)? Hope this makes sense. Thanks!

adam i have a ? for ya. i have googled other currencys that have drop the zeros on there local currency banknotes and everytime that happend it was an RD . iraq news articals have been talking about droping 3 zeros on the iraq currency banknotes for 2 years wouldnt that be considerd an RD ? i have never heard of another currency that droped the a certin amount of zeros that wansnt a rd .

]

1. Articles

2. Currencies

3. Happened

4. Dropping x2

5. Dropped

6. Certain

7. Wasn't

8. An

9. Their

10. Plus a few more......

Spelling 101 and proper use of the english language for the "Intellectual Investor". Class Dismissed. So Says...................DayTrader

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam for all that you do. I know you must be a health nut, to aide you in your activities. But my question is on Zebari's visit to Kuwait to discuss future visits from Iraq's leaders and the upcoming visit of al-Maliki and their agreement to activate and resolve outstanding issues in preparation for laying the foundations of positives to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, (which I thought Maliki had already visited Kuwait). Do you think this visit will help in expediting the RV any sooner in March since Feb. is over, just asking.