Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam-- Feb. 29th

cgbrown

Honestly, I think that we should all lay off Adam for a week or two or maybe three. So much is changing in the Iraq in a good way. Let's be patient people. Peace to all. Go RV!

Hey!! You can skip school if you want to, but I am going to be sitting on the front row with my notebook and pencil ready to take notes. I want to know all the professor knows.,

• Upvote 11

Hey!! You can skip school if you want to, but I am going to be sitting on the front row with my notebook and pencil ready to take notes. I want to know all the professor knows.,

Me too!!

Any updates Adam? BTW, thanks for sticking around the open forums some last Thursday...it was such an awesome day and you posting and showing your excitement was exciting in itself, lol....thanks for everything Adam, you have an amazing site with an amzing group of people!!

• Upvote 5

Hi Adam, somewhat of a newbie here, I try to read alot, but can't post too much as I'm supposed to be working... Anyway, a quick question: I think I saw it posted here once but what was the rate transfer when they went from the old Saddam Dinar to the current Dinar? Was that a 1 to 1 exchange? Then assuming it was, if I were, say a Saudi king (or anyone/country/institution) holding a pile of "saddam dinar" 10 or so years ago being traded for the current dinar back then, I sure would be upset if I were now being given anything other than the same 1 to 1 rate, or whatever it would take to keep my wealth intact. Do you have any thoughts on that?

• Upvote 2

I received my VIP wallet sized card thanks to Sara. I was unable to resize any of my pics and she did it for me. Adam, Sara is always there when I need her and God knows I am usually needy when it comes to computer knowledge. Tank you for having her there and available always....Joe V

Adam.....I know there has been a lot of good news coming out of Iraq lately, but we've seen this quantity of good news before without seeing the RV, obviously. So my question is this.....Do you believe that the dinar will RV while the government is in such trumoil or will it have to wait until it is actually stable with the parties acting together for the good of the entire country? We are constantly seeing contradicting stories from day to day... agreements made, then broken or disputed the next week.....Sadr is still objecting to anything and everything.....Iran has its own agenda for Iraq and it is completely against all US interests.....Maliki has still not seated all his ministers.....we don't have an HCL passed....chapter 7 still looms.....Iraq cannot protect its borders.....and the 3 main parties are still not working toward the common good. Thanks....I know this is not what anybody wants to discuss, but how can we not?

• Upvote 4

Adam....I have seen many articles discussing and disputing what the "removal of three zeros" means. I also know we have a huge translation issue when it comes to news out of Iraq, however with your contacts in country, surely you have people who can translate the news accurately if not contacts that can spell out the meaning of exactly what it refers to.....so my question is this:

What does "removing the three zeros" specifically mean... removing the bills from circulation with 3 zeros on them, removing the 3 zeros from the exchange rate of .00086 or something completely different?

With all the expertise at your fingertips, I would think this should not be the mystery that it seems to be. JMO ;)

• Upvote 4

Adam,

Thanks for taking the time for these chats. I understand the few things we seem to be waiting for before an RV. What in your opinion, what, other than a civil ware could cause the whole thing to fall apart and an RV would be highly unlikely to happen now or anytime this year?

Thank you, 307myrtle (MYRTLE BEACH!)

• Upvote 1

Enter your questions for Adam's next chat in this thread. We are certainly moving closer to the RV..... this week's chat should be good.

ADAM: DO YOU KNOW OF ANY RECENT AMERICAN OR FOREIGN COMPANIES THAT HAVE, OR WILL SOON 'SET UP SHOP' IN IRAQ? I WOULD VIEW THIS AS A POTENTIAL RV BENCHMARK!

thx, chess

• Upvote 1

this is my first...don't know if this is a reply or post. .I am heavily invested, but did so for my children and grand children. I can afford to lose what I invested, however, may people invested more than they could afford, and many more people are doing the same. I hope you will just keep all prognostications truthful and factual. some of the other dinar sites contribute to the "scam" antics that prevail on the internet. Honestly, from what I know about the middle ease ( I have studied history for over 40 years now) the rv probably will not occur for a few more years, if ever, but I invested because I thought it was a better investment than the lottery. I pray it will happen for my offspring and theirs.

thanks for listening and God Bless.

Delroy

• Upvote 2

Just saying :twocents: if Adam did decide to take a week or two off most folks would go balistic. Point in case, when Adam had two short chats in the past couple of weeks people were almost irate and insinuating that he was keeping stuff back. They wanted an immediate response as to why. Remember Adam needs to decipher all the material he comes into contact with and noodle on it before he makes his comments. So in Adam's defense, not that he needs one , I believe Adam gives us what he knows to be truthful and we have to be big boys and girls and accept that. To you Adam and to your wonderful staff and family. :hug: :hug: :tiphat:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1