Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breutling getting smoked out...

Hey. You think you could spell it right in the thread title? Geez. You want to come and whine about somebody you don't like. What a grown-up. Please at least spell the name right. :angry:

I'm just curious:

Do you go to other sites and chew up Adam like this? Obviously you wouldn't do it here, but I just wondered. I mean, Adam doesn't use his real legal name, but rather a screen name, and freely admits it and explains why, plus he offers services and charges a pretty fair penny for them.

Breitling takes his time to do a FREE show, he charges nothing, he plugs some services that he believes in which he may or may not get a cut of. Who cares? He spends hours every week to enlighten people and set them on a track to learning their own way in investing.

By the way, Adam also recommends the ISX as a form of diversification.

Why does this bug you so much?

Hey. You think you could spell it right in the thread title? Geez. You want to come and whine about somebody you don't like. What a grown-up. Please at least spell the name right.

I liked this comment. :lol:

I like Breitling's common sense. If I don't like somebody, then I just don't listen. No worries. I'm not even sure why this thread was started. :unsure:

It's going to RV soon. :P We should be happy instead, I see many at each others throats. :twocents:

Goldiegirl

• Upvote 1

..........Ma'am/ Sir............Just a friendly piece of advice, it's not too cool broadcasting how many dinar you own. Some out there are nefarious and are scoping out their next mark...........Just sayin....

Right. I'm new to this but I'm not totally ignorant, and if you think a quarter of a mill dinar is significant, then I'm wondering just how small an opportunity you see in this thing.

My friend who got me started in this is a professional horse farrier (shoes horses, other work with horses) and has extremely wealthy clients who own multi-millions of dinar.

So thanks for the warning.

Uhhhhh, by the way, to repeat my question, who is Breitling?

Why is there so much hatred for Breitling on here? The man reads news articles and breaks them down, just like many other people that we listen too. He even says if you don't feel right about this investment then get out and find something else. Yes he pumps the ISX but he feels strongly that it is a great market, a lot of people compare it to Microsoft stock in the 80's and has some huge potential. Adam Montana talks about post RV investments all the time, so is he a bad person for sharing his ideas?

Breitling may do it for the fame or maybe he just takes time out of his day because he genuinely likes helping people, it's free advise and if you don't like it no one is holding a gun to your head.

You've said well Patriotic_mess and this I'm not sure of. I am a VIP and remain loyal to DV and the gentleman that discovered it. May God bless you and ways too numerous to mention. Peace! In the Middle East. ;):D:rolleyes::)

• Upvote 1

CALM DOWN EVERYONE... THE ROLLER COASTER RIDE IS NEARING TO AN END... Beer for ALL! :P

After RV of course... and it has to be a reasonable RV... and I have to be able to cash it in first... and I have to have the first Beer... I think thats it! hehehe