Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breutling getting smoked out...

Breitling needs to answer three questions and his position will be revealed.

1. Do you sell a ISX report on the Internet for a company or a company you gave ownership?

2. Do you have ownership or are paid to promote Treasury Vault or Currency Vault...

3. Are to a partner in any business that Roger Dorman or his wife have relating to making any money relating to IQD currency???

We wait for the reply Breitling... To clear all understandings.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 31

my friend, truth be told, breitling doesn't NEED to do anything breitling doesn't want to do. breitling hasn't twisted anybody's arms to perform. people listening to breitling and those who find value in what he has to say do so at their own free will. if he offers information at a price that another can benefit from, then what is the issue? heck, i pay for a membership to adam's VIP shop and it is all on my own accord. adam offers information and i accepted it at the price proposed.

so please tell us why it is that you think breitling OWES YOU something? :huh:

Nice one trinty exchange could'nt have said it beter myself

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Why is there so much hatred for Breitling on here? The man reads news articles and breaks them down, just like many other people that we listen too. He even says if you don't feel right about this investment then get out and find something else. Yes he pumps the ISX but he feels strongly that it is a great market, a lot of people compare it to Microsoft stock in the 80's and has some huge potential. Adam Montana talks about post RV investments all the time, so is he a bad person for sharing his ideas?

Breitling may do it for the fame or maybe he just takes time out of his day because he genuinely likes helping people, it's free advise and if you don't like it no one is holding a gun to your head.

• Upvote 5

Why is there so much hatred for Breitling on here? The man reads news articles and breaks them down, just like many other people that we listen too. He even says if you don't feel right about this investment then get out and find something else. Yes he pumps the ISX but he feels strongly that it is a great market, a lot of people compare it to Microsoft stock in the 80's and has some huge potential. Adam Montana talks about post RV investments all the time, so is he a bad person for sharing his ideas?

Breitling may do it for the fame or maybe he just takes time out of his day because he genuinely likes helping people, it's free advise and if you don't like it no one is holding a gun to your head.

Exactly! What does anyone know about really is happening behind the scenes!

WM13

• Upvote 4

my friend, truth be told, breitling doesn't NEED to do anything breitling doesn't want to do. breitling hasn't twisted anybody's arms to perform. people listening to breitling and those who find value in what he has to say do so at their own free will. if he offers information at a price that another can benefit from, then what is the issue? heck, i pay for a membership to adam's VIP shop and it is all on my own accord. adam offers information and i accepted it at the price proposed.

so please tell us why it is that you think breitling OWES YOU something? :huh:

Sooo true!

I have had it with people on these forums that bring negativity, pessimism and the Holier Than Thou attitude!

Why don't they just go and visit the other dinar sites and leave this ( The best one by FAR ) one alone! :wave:

I feel better now.

Oh yeah , GO RV

Quad B)

• Upvote 4

i am not a huge brietling fan, in fact i have never read or listened to 1 of his posts, but does it really matter what he does.

How can you pass judgment on someone's comments if you have never read them or listened to them? Are you being fair? What is your motive behind the assualt??

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 16

How can you pass judgment on someone's comments if you have never read them or listened to them? Are you being fair? What is your motive behind the assualt??

assualt? i used to be on a site with tony, i know what he is all about, with that said, it shouldnt matter what he does. i think they should get off his back about what he is involved in. thats all......cool down bud.

• Upvote 8

Need i remind everyone that Brietling very openly called Adam a *********** in one of his broadcasts. I don't care if it was Adam or anyone that he called that name too, it shows immaturity and unprofessionalism. He does work for "a" dinar dealer, that was revealed a long time ago. IN any case, I don't care what he does but I have no respect for him due to his rude comments toward others who disagree with him. To each his own though!

Edited by TexasGranny
removed email link
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

so please tell us why it is that you think breitling OWES YOU something? huh.gif

Trinity, I'm so happy you said that. Isn't there enough vitriol in the world? Let's all just be thankful we have the opportunity to come out ahead on a speculative venture, (hope, hope, hope) use our own common sense and scream HALLELUIA when it's over! Let's all just get a long~

biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

If you don't like Breitling, don't listen to him..simple as that. Read for yourself instead of listening to, or following others....i'ts always worked fine for me.

Youre exactly right, that's why I don't listen to him. But if others do that's totally ok too! :-)

• Upvote 3

I am pretty much brand new to all this (only own about a quarter million dinar); who is Breitling? Some financial newswriter or blogster? Does he (or she) have a first name?

..........Ma'am/ Sir............Just a friendly piece of advice, it's not too cool broadcasting how many dinar you own. Some out there are nefarious and are scoping out their next mark...........Just sayin....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Breitling needs to answer three questions and his position will be revealed.

1. Do you sell a ISX report on the Internet for a company or a company you gave ownership?

2. Do you have ownership or are paid to promote Treasury Vault or Currency Vault...

3. Are to a partner in any business that Roger Dorman or his wife have relating to making any money relating to IQD currency???

We wait for the reply Breitling... To clear all understandings.

Breitling doesn't need to answer anything. :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I listened to Breitling on and off for several month last year and thought he had some interesting views on his interpretation of the news.....follow the money! He always stressed to do your own research and come to your own conclusions from that. I started losing interest when he was promoting the lower denominations of the dinar because I didn't agree with him on that point, but he is entitled to his opinion like we all are. I don't feel he owes anyone an explanation on what he does or does not promote on his blog because you can leave with one click of the mouse. ..Just my 2 cents on the matter...long time reader, short time poster. Go RV!

• Upvote 2

assualt? i used to be on a site with tony, i know what he is all about, with that said, it shouldnt matter what he does. i think they should get off his back about what he is involved in. thats all......cool down bud.

WOW; don't know what I would do if I was assaulted in a dinar forum or chatroom. Not sure what I would do with my life going forward. This is funny stuff; crazy. And sonny1; how could you possible sleep tonight knowing that someone has accused you of dinar forum assault. LOL Too funny.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey. You think you could spell it right in the thread title? Geez. You want to come and whine about somebody you don't like. What a grown-up. Please at least spell the name right. :angry:

I'm just curious:

Do you go to other sites and chew up Adam like this? Obviously you wouldn't do it here, but I just wondered. I mean, Adam doesn't use his real legal name, but rather a screen name, and freely admits it and explains why, plus he offers services and charges a pretty fair penny for them.

Breitling takes his time to do a FREE show, he charges nothing, he plugs some services that he believes in which he may or may not get a cut of. Who cares? He spends hours every week to enlighten people and set them on a track to learning their own way in investing.

By the way, Adam also recommends the ISX as a form of diversification.

Why does this bug you so much?

• Upvote 3