Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pacster Post Part (2), Ennorste Help!!

serpico007

Now lets compare Iraq to Saudi Arabia following the re-denom

Iraq Saudi Arabia

Money supply(M2) = $130 billion $134 billion

Dinar in total circ. = 40 billion Riyals in circ. 35.7 billion

Reserves = $53 billion $38 billion

Exchange rate = $3.24 $3.75

Makes a lot of sense doesn

Ok so here is my question. How do we go about getting real small notes or electric bank Accts maybe so this lop crap won't be that bad. Is it not possible to get a million of something below 1000 notes so we can still profit? The reason I can buy into this is we small investors if this turns out to be a lop and we triple our investment. That's a good return but nothing to retire on. Let's say the us has 10 billion invested in dinars. Well they profit 20 billion in this scenario. Nice return huh??? I have no idea how much the us and china and the uk have invested but we know it's up there

I would like to see how these calculations were done with Kuwaiti dinar re-valuation and compare. I don't prefer to look at a set of calculations by someone and basically have it shoved down my mouth and told to come up with something better! These types of calculations are for economists and are probably more complicated than what was presented above. But since I am certainly not an expert in this field, I can only say that there is more than one way to skin a cat. I do not want to sound negative to what Pacster presented and would like to applaud him for his effort. But the summary of "put something better up if you are going to comment" leaves me cold as an ice cube. What was presented certainly wasn't the "Bible" of monetary economics in which no one can comment on it or question it.