Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Im sorry but I expect the dinar to revalue

I expect the Dinar to revalue I am sick of the negativity that is coming from certain loppers. If you dont believe then get the f%$k out of here. The amount of progress that Iraq is making I expect to see a revaluation. If you believe lets start being more positive and keeping the dream alive. Please no sh*ty negative comments- whos with me on this

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 5

I expect the Dinar to revalue I am sick of the negativity that is coming from certain loppers. If you dont believe then get the f%$k out of here. The amount of progress that Iraq is making I expect to see a revaluation. If you believe lets start being more positive and keeping the dream alive. Please no sh*ty negative comments- whos with me on this

I'm with ya dinarbeliever but, unfortunately, I guess they have the right to their opinions too, no worries they'll be eatin' grow...

Hang in there, there are MANY, MANY positive peeps here!!!

Regards,

Wealthhound

• Upvote 1

CBN.com – Do you have a dream -- something that you've always seen yourself doing? Perhaps you see yourself as a pastor, business owner, or even a news anchor. Whatever dream God has given you, don't let it die.

A dream is a wonderful thing. It can give you hope for your future and encourage you to try when all odds are against you. But beware, there are dream killers that want to snuff the life out of your dream. Don't let them do it!

People who can't or don't want to see your dream fulfilled can kill your dream. They may tell you that it is impossible for you, that you are not smart enough or that it's never been done before. However, many times the biggest dream killer is you.

Don't let fear, intimidation, doubt, lack of finances, etc., dictate to you that you can't fulfill your dream. Talk back to these killers. Tell them, "I can and will fulfill my destiny, my dream." You may have to do this everyday, but that's ok. The more you instill within your heart that you can do it, your dream will be held safe within you.

It is very important to take steps towards fulfilling your dream. For me, in order to fulfill my dream of one-day owning my own magazine, I needed to go back to school and finish my college degree. For you, it may be something different. You know deep inside what the voice of your dream calls for. Don't be afraid, just do it. Try not to let too much time go by. Time is another one of those dream killers.

Meditate on the words of a song by Yolanda Adams, "Keep the dream alive, don't let it die, it's something deep inside, keeps inspiring me to try, don't stop and never give up, don't ever give up on you. Sometimes, life can place a stumbling block in your way, but you've got to keep the faith"

When you dream, dream BIG, and never give up. There's no law that says you have to dream small. Your dream is just that, yours. Never let anyone tell you that your dream can't happen, it can! Nurture your dream. Keep seeing yourself do what's never been done before. As you continue to feed your dream and protect it, not only will you keep it alive, but it has no other choice but to come forth!

Ephesians 3:20 sums it up this way:

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Please do not try to kill our dream

• Upvote 3

we all know the dinar will revalue ..the new dinar that is ...from what i hear you can buy one for 1000 old dinars...if they dont get robbed on the way to the bank and some terrorists dont steal half of them right off the bat...i hope they rv to 3 dollars instead of one ..people dont believe they are rving the new dinar to 1000 of the old ones .. they pick and choose what they want to believe .. this is no dream ..its coming ..but no one knows whats coming ..this is the fun part ..kinda like when the wheel of fortune is spinning ...or the wheel on the price is right .. they spin it and we all just watch all curious ....im hoping for removing only one zero and rv for a buck per dinar ..more would be better .. like 3 bucks for a dinar and only one zero removed .. what about the iraq law no more than 200,000 dinars to be taken out of iraq by individuals ... i think that law was passed last year .. so i hope it doesnt include me since i bought mine in 2005

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I also think it will RV, but ya got to remember, this is a very speculative investment..I have been in this since July 09, just a newbie to some of these guys here at DV...dates come and go, months come and go, so we just wait and watch, just got to stay levelheaded

Edited by Hamels
  • Upvote 2

I have been waiting for a revalue for 7 long years it might even have been 8 by now.But we have invested with the worst lowlifes in the world.They would steal from there own family and if you don't think they are trying to find a way to burn us all your blind.I have had dealings with to many people from the M.E. to trust them if they can find a way to burn you they will. I will hold out til the end either way it goes.I hope for a true RV and no LOP. People do have the right to be upset when they see there dreams being ruined.When I invested a LOP was never spoke of as an opption it was going to RV strait up.So when I see a LOP article my blood boils.I have been wait so long for this,I have had friends die waiting for this my father is in bad shape from a stroke and mom has stage 4 cancer they are still waiting.I am about to have my 6th kid.We all NEED this money life depends on it.So yes I will post negs when I see our dreams drifting away.

I for one hopes like h&^% it doesn't lop and after reading many articles out of Iraq on how proud they are of their currency and how they want it to be the worlds currency one day, lopping it will put a serious hamper on that. Therefore, I really don't THINK it will. But the problem is, no ONE and I mean again NO ONE knows exactly what they have in store for their currency. This site allows people to submit many views on what could be the outcome and thats why I have been a member for as long as I have. If you dont like people discussing the currency possible lopping , then please go and drink the kool aid over at Okie and Bulldogs camp where they dont like hearing about it either. This site is for people with many type of views and all Adam expects is that if you dont like it, please respect it or move on. You or any one else are in no position to keep people from making a educated prediction about where they see this currency going. If you dont like it, then maybe you should be the one to move on. There are plenty of sites out there who "believe" just like you and are closed minded to other options. Just saying no one knows what this currency is going to do so please be prepared for any option...

Edited by jlassociates
  • Upvote 1

I am a believer

Still my opinion.................

Imagine how not only the economic climate has changed as well as political agendas and lets not forget the impending global financial dilemma.

Many factors regarding economies , lending practices, political implications and historical events that are relatively new on the IQD horizon.

It is hard if not impossible for the educated among us to make sense of all of this.

Let's not forget that Iraq is at the very least a wild card in this economic equation.

This thing quite literally could swing either way.

IMO

But those of us here for the most part remain optimistic about a favorable return on the IQD.

I am no psychic but I already knew when most speak to "The Banker Guy " we pretty much knew what his take was going to be.

I was never surprised to hear the people in the banking sector brush this off.

I am not trying to say they are wrong but they have their opinion and so do we.

The thing I see most about the people that dispel the IQD is that they are really not informed.

I have researched countless hours for months and I still don't know what the conclusion will be but I do believe!

I guess the hope and faith kicks in and keeps me interested.

Go RV !

Quad B)

• Upvote 3

Im sorry but I expect the dinar to revalue

End Quote

Don't be sorry.......

100% agree......................I am choosing to ignore the the neg spreaders just click on MY Settings (black bar above) <Profile< Ignore list .......When some one Pis$es you off add um its your right.

Because it scawy, very scawy. "Tales From The Lopside" :lol: .....(insert scary music here)

laugh.gif Tales from the lopside? hahaha thats awesome!

Thanks for the honesty, keep. Calling it like YOU see it is a far cry from some of the other Lopsters who insist their way of seeing it is the ONLY way, because "that's reality." <_<

I agree....some are a little aggressive at times lol.....

So basically if someone doesn't agree with you they should GTFO? I like hearing both sides as I think there are truths and possibilities and good information comming form those who are pessimistic as well as those who are optimistic.

Also, you don't do much for your point when you say something like "I believe it will revalue" but don't give any reasons, any facts, any links to back up what you said. I don't believe it will RV. I could say that but it adds nothing to the discussion.

I don't believe it will RV overnight and pop and make everyone rich, I do think we will make smaller amounts of money slowly but steadily over the long run. Why do I say this? Some people may be able to shoot some holes in some of my theories here as I'll be honest and say I havn't done a lot of reserach and some of what I'm repeating is things I've heard from others and not investigated myself but the whole Mexico thing I often bring up, nobody got rich off Mexicos revalue. From my understanding Kuwait which many people like to refer to wasn't an rv in the sense many dinar rv people are claiming will happen. I heard Kuwait had kind of a unique situation and went through like 3 currencies before a value was established. Also to anyone who makes comparisons about iraqi to kuwait its not all about oil kuwait has always had a lot of money in foreign investments they have a pretty decent agriculture economy as well I think they are a top if not the top producer of dates and maybe a few other things. they have a more stable history overall. I could go on with many other things but at least provide some support for what you say or explain why you feel that way.

Not I will GTFO since you don't care to hear opinions that differ with yours.

I'm with ya dinarbeliever but, unfortunately, I guess they have the right to their opinions too, no worries they'll be eatin' grow...

Hang in there, there are MANY, MANY positive peeps here!!!

Regards,

Wealthhound

unless this is some kind of dinar related pun the expression/slang is eating crow not eating grow