Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

who is the biggest lopster poll

sonny1

who is the biggest lopster  

149 members have voted

1. 1. vote for the biggest lopster

• dinarck
    • jmw
    • dvforumuser
    • lotsofdinar
    • legolos
    • none of them are lopsters, they are the only realistic ones
    • they have no clue what is really happening

Is this thread for real. People say that DV is one big family, and plan to have a get together. Am I right? Then really, would you treat your family this way? It's not right. People have a right to stand for what they believe without being belittled. Have a nice day. :)

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 13

Is this thread for real. People say that DV is one big family, and plan to have a get together. Am I right? Then really, would you treat your family this way? It's not right. People have a right to stand for what they believe without being belittled. Have a nice day. :)

:blink: if one of your family members was so full of CRAP....and they cant stop being full of CRAP regardless of the being told so....what would you do? :blink:

if they choose that path...no one can stop them, yes. but is cased out from the lot....go ahead and do your own thing!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Just thought it really childish.

If I had a retarded brother I wouldn't cast him out. I would be there for him.

I believe you have confused a sense of humor with love, but then again, it explains a lot.

Sonny1, can we have another poll for crappyy attitude? B)

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Just thought it really childish.

If I had a retarded brother I wouldn't cast him out. I would be there for him.

that totally in a different ball park, a whole different sport for that matter. they don't know any better, me nephew is one of them.

those that do know better but CHOOSE continue to indulge and persist in there ignorance....will be reprimanded and criticized for it. it is nether childish to do so... this is how the real world works. there is nothing wrong with fighting for wot you believe in, if the cause is justifiable and ethically viable within reasons that is sound.

• Upvote 2

that totally in a different ball park, a whole different sport for that matter. they don't know any better, me nephew is one of them.

those that do know better but CHOOSE continue to indulge and persist in there ignorance....will be reprimanded and criticized for it. it is nether childish to do so... this is how the real world works. there is nothing wrong with fighting for wot you believe in, if the cause is justifiable and ethically viable within reasons that is sound.

Sorry, I think ignorant is a poor choice of words. I'm only familiar with Legolas and Dinarck, they are not ignorant. This thread is going nowhere fast.

• Upvote 7

Nobody is being belittled in this thread, it's suppose to be funny.....you do realize sometimes when humor is injected into a situation it eases tensions....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Nobody is being belittled in this thread, it's suppose to be funny.....you do realize sometimes when humor is injected into a situation it eases tensions....

Bama, it's all fun but it's at their expense. Maybe the poll is non threatening but the follow up posts will go downhill fast. Nobody should be made to feel unwelcome unless their posts are offensive. If someone's opinion about an RD is offensive to the reader, then it's the reader who has a problem.

• Upvote 7

Fast,

Like it or not IMO the majority of members here are positive about this investment. And I get what you are saying but when you are the visiting team you ( not saying you are ) are not always treated with welcome arms. The owner of this site graciously and fairly allows the lop forum but that doesn't mean that all will like the conversation and not challenge the topics. Just my :twocents:

Quad B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In all fairness, did anyone ask the candidates of this vote if they minded being called out like this. I would find it offensive personally. If they absolutely believe that a redenomination is the only way that this can end, I may disagree with them, but I would not try to shame them, bash them, label them, or be so negative towards them without definitively being able to prove that they intentionally lied to take advantage of their fellow investors, or been able to absolutely prove them wrong first, like we have been able to do with some of the well known "gurus" out there. That is the key difference in my opinion.

If one of them started a poll, and asked for a vote as to who the biggest pumper is on this site, and listed your name at the top, would you consider it just a friendly joke? Just a thought, but I am going to guess you would feel slightly offended if they used this site to try and discredit your name on the net as a pumper and a liar, or not having any clue as the only means to being able to make other investors believe only one point of view is correct. ;)

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 4

Fast,

Like it or not IMO the majority of members here are positive about this investment. And I get what you are saying but when you are the visiting team you ( not saying you are ) are not always treated with welcome arms. The owner of this site graciously and fairly allows the lop forum but that doesn't mean that all will like the conversation and not challenge the topics. Just my :twocents:

Quad B)

And you said it perfectly right there.... challenge the topics, not the person's character.. at least not until you can prove that the person is definitively wrong or intentionally lied... This is taking aim at the person, not the topic or opinion....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

In all fairness, did anyone ask the candidates of this vote if they minded being called out like this. I would find it offensive personally. If they absolutely believe that a redenomination is the only way that this can end, I may disagree with them, but I would not try to shame them, bash them, label them, or be so negative towards them without definitively being able to prove that they intentionally lied to take advantage of their fellow investors, or been able to absolutely prove them wrong first, like we have been able to do with some of the well known "gurus" out there. That is the key difference in my opinion.

If one of them started a poll, and asked for a vote as to who the biggest pumper is on this site, and listed your name at the top, would you consider it just a friendly joke? Just a thought, but I am going to guess you would feel slightly offended if they used this site to try and discredit your name on the net as a pumper and a liar, or not having any clue as the only means to being able to make other investors believe only one point of view is correct. ;)

OMGOSH, I was just trying to lighten what I thought would become a tense thread.....

OMGOSH, I was just trying to lighten what I thought would become a tense thread.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1