Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Three important dates to watch for.

Luigi1

Three very important dates to watch for in relation to Iraq sovereinty the RV. What are your thoughts on all this?

March 25-31...Makiki's visit to Kuwait to discuss C7.

March 29-31...Arab Summit in Baghdad.

March 31...UN Iraq-Oil For Food status update.

Thank you for the posts Luigi!

I thought Maliki was heading to Kuwait tomorrow. The information I read said Saturday. Maybe I misunderstood, but even if it was one of these dates..........AWESOME!!

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 2

Thank you for the posts Luigi!

I thought Maliki was heading to Kuwait tomorrow. The information I read said Saturday. Maybe I misunderstood, but even if it was one of these dates..........AWESOME!!

Go RV!!!

:):):)

His visit tomorrow may be preparation & laying the foundation for the big meeting at the end of March. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Three very important dates to watch for in relation to Iraq sovereinty the RV. What are your thoughts on all this?

YOUR: wifes Birthday

YOUR: Anniversary

valentine's Day...........:bulb:

• Upvote 4

I forgot a Birthday --- ONCE! :o

And then there was THE (as in one) time I actually believed her when she said she didn't want any thing for Valentine's Day. ^_^

And I'm not gettin' to Strike Three....:lol:

• Upvote 1

and... there's a CBI Holdiay March 21st CBI Holiday "Spring Day" I hope the CBI Springs into action. :D

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=TheCbi

• Upvote 2

You got that right Mongo... sure an RV would be great... but if we guys forget any of these three "dates"... we is as good as dead! ohmy.gif Of course... an RV could make these dates even better...yeah I like that idea! wink.gif

Every outstanding issue in Iraq will be completed prior to the Arab summit...No prof no links...Iraq is to proud to be the host of the entire Arab world while they are still under the thumb of the UN...They will have everything completed including the revaluation of their currency!

Every outstanding issue in Iraq will be completed prior to the Arab summit...No prof no links...Iraq is to proud to be the host of the entire Arab world while they are still under the thumb of the UN...They will have everything completed including the revaluation of their currency!

And you know this how?

Easter Sunday ,July 4th and my favorite Dec. 25th :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: