Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pink Piggy Contest

cisole

For those of you who know me, I apologize for the lack of contests, bacon and pig roasts all over the forum.

I have a new contest planned or the near future to start things off right again!

Those of you who don’t know me, my bacon is sweet n’ juicy and my antics are just as sweet and juicy… :blink: Wait that didn’t make any sense. Oh well!

PREPARE FOR THE UNDERGROUND!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

For those of you who know me, I apologize for the lack of contests, bacon and pig roasts all over the forum.

I have a new contest planned or the near future to start things off right again!

Those of you who don’t know me, my bacon is sweet n’ juicy and my antics are just as sweet and juicy… :blink: Wait that didn’t make any sense. Oh well!

Excuse me...am I supposed to know you? It's been so long...my memory is a bit fuzzy... :D

• Upvote 2

Come on Cisole.....stop chewing the fat and feed us!!! :D

GO RV, then BV

bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon ... BACON

I don't want my bacon sweet and juicy, thanks anyway. I like my bacon crisp ... very crisp. I had my husband so well trained that when we went to IHOP for pancakes I'd have bacon with mine and he would order it so crisp it was almost, but not quite, burned. Ah, not that is bacon! Crisp crisp crisp crisp crisp CRISP!

By the way ... you sneak back in and announce an upcoming contest but no news about where you were. Where have you been and what have you been doing? We have missed you!!!!!!!

:)

smee2

I don't want my bacon sweet and juicy, thanks anyway. I like my bacon crisp ... very crisp. I had my husband so well trained that when we went to IHOP for pancakes I'd have bacon with mine and he would order it so crisp it was almost, but not quite, burned. Ah, not that is bacon! Crisp crisp crisp crisp crisp CRISP!

By the way ... you sneak back in and announce an upcoming contest but no news about where you were. Where have you been and what have you been doing? We have missed you!!!!!!!

smee2

Geez...IHOP in Canada. I guess it really is International.....Hmm. ;)

GO RV, then BV

I like my bacon all kinds of ways! ohh wait.... :blink:

smee2

I was sold to a rich farmer down in Texas where I was fattened up, and when I realized he was going to butcher me I ran for my life and escaped the farm!

After all that I’ve been working out, running the poop fields hard! Lost a lot of weight and found me a beautiful pig to settle down and marry!

Translation: Got fat, losing weight, and getting married soon!

• Upvote 1

I like my bacon all kinds of ways! ohh wait.... :blink:

I was sold to a rich farmer down in Texas where I was fattened up, and when I realized he was going to butcher me I ran for my life and escaped the farm!

After all that I’ve been working out, running the poop fields hard! Lost a lot of weight and found me a beautiful pig to settle down and marry!

Translation: Got fat, losing weight, and getting married soon!

Congrats!!!! I hope she's a sexy lil sow. :D

GO RV, then BV