Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

deletion of zeros explained

I have just figured how the central bank of Iraq plans to delete the zeros.The raising of the zeros begins with the decimal point starting from the cents column to the left.In other words the deletion of zeros will be 2 zeros in the cent column and 1 zero in the dinar column. So in actually they plan only to remove 1 zero from the actual note. A 25000 dinar note becomes 2500 dinars,10000 note becomes 1000 dinar note,5000 becomes 500 dinars,1000 dinars become 100 dinars,250 dinar note becomes 25, 100 then becomes 10,50 dinars becomes 5 dinars and the coin that will be released will be the 1 dinar.These notes will be revalued at .10 to the dollar and allowed to flow alongside the new currency that will be valued at a dollar. Plain and simple and no confusion. Again only one zero will be removed and not the three as many are confused about.This will cause no over lapping of the recent dinars.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

I have just figured how the central bank of Iraq plans to delete the zeros.The raising of the zeros begins with the decimal point starting from the cents column to the left.In other words the deletion of zeros will be 2 zeros in the cent column and 1 zero in the dinar column. So in actually they plan only to remove 1 zero from the actual note. A 25000 dinar note becomes 2500 dinars,10000 note becomes 1000 dinar note,5000 becomes 500 dinars,1000 dinars become 100 dinars,250 dinar note becomes 25, 100 then becomes 10,50 dinars becomes 5 dinars and the coin that will be released will be the 1 dinar.These notes will be revalued at .10 to the dollar and allowed to flow alongside the new currency that will be valued at a dollar. Plain and simple and no confusion. Again only one zero will be removed and not the three as many are confused about.This will cause no over lapping of the recent dinars.

Well, I think that this is an outcome that we would all be able to live with, that would still leave a handsome return by any investment standards, so I would be very excited with this type of some sort of a hybrid version of a redenomination!! We all win this way at least :D

The only problem I find with this though, is that while it sounds real nice, what leads you to this conclusion? Is there any sort of evidence or some document that you have come across that would have given you these details to come to this determination? To be able to take this as anything more than a hopeful theory, or to take it into serious consideration, I think it would be good to see what you have that would make us think this was possible. Thanks!! I have long hoped for something like this, but there has just been a lack of evidence that I have seen thus far, so it would be great if you have something you may have found!!

We shall see, but there is a problem created by doing what you say will be.

What happens when things cost less than 1 Dinar? How will they make change if what you say is true.

I think you better re-think your opinion.

Oh by the way welcome to DV!

AND

DropItLikeItsHot GO RV :D

coins of course

• Upvote 2

:lol:

Thanks for the post, but I think I will take Shabibi explanation I like his better.. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sounds great!!

Any facts to support this "revelation" that you have had this morning. Any news links that would allow us all to "Study" as well.

Regardless, welcome to DV and

GO RV!!!

:D :D :D :D

Sorry no facts. But this theory sounds better than anything i heard out there. The CBI logic behind the raising of the three zeros makes no sence as the old currency with co inside with the new currency at the same time.

• Upvote 2

:lol:

Thanks for the post, but I think I will take Shabibi explanation I like his better.. :lol:

Lmao....first time Ive ever agreed with you! For some that are still confused or are just new.....there is a transcript of a Shabs interview that you should all read atleast 5x....it will explain it all!

Not the exchange rate! but how we view money in general 0.00 example 25000.00 dinars minus 3 zeros will be 2500.

Colbyco....check out the Shabs transcript in the news section....your just a weee bit off...

• Downvote 1

Lmao....first time Ive ever agreed with you! For some that are still confused or are just new.....there is a transcript of a Shabs interview that you should all read atleast 5x....it will explain it all!

Colbyco....check out the Shabs transcript in the news section....your just a weee bit off...

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mrref