Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

General Budget Law for the Federal Republic of Iraq for the financial year 2012

JustNTime

Article -52 -

This law shall be published in the Official Gazette and implemented as of 1 / January / 2012.

Reasons

In order to ratify the Federal budget of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2012 began this law.

Jalal Talabani

President

- The Federal Minister of Finance to issue the necessary instructions to facilitate the implementation of the provisions of this law.-

I think they are hiding the rate..... <_<

Edited by precious1
  • Upvote 1

"(102 326 898 000) thousand dinars (one hundred and two thousand and three hundred and twenty-six billion Thmnmaúh and ninety-eight million dinars)"

Does this mean that the rate is now 1:1? Could this be a typo in the translation? Wow!

I just realized that all of these figures, if one adds them up, they will turn into trillions of dinars. And we wait patiently! Thank you for your post. GLTA and Let's Go RV!!!

• Upvote 4

***///

:twothumbs: Thank You JUSTNTIME! :twothumbs:

Gonna have this blown up big & made into wall paper and hang it in one of the houses somewhere! :D

oh and 18 negatives to the first person who quotes the OP in their reply :angry:

***///

RIight you are!

I second THAT motion...! :angry:

If I wanted to read all THAT again, I'll wait til it's wallpaper in my house! :P

• Upvote 1

"(102 326 898 000) thousand dinars (one hundred and two thousand and three hundred and twenty-six billion Thmnmaúh and ninety-eight million dinars)"

Does this mean that the rate is now 1:1? Could this be a typo in the translation? Wow!

I just realized that all of these figures, if one adds them up, they will turn into trillions of dinars. And we wait patiently! Thank you for your post. GLTA and Let's Go RV!!!

Great catch, Tami!

KK

• Upvote 2

I don't think they could have a typo on figures,based on 117 trillion budget i was thiking $1.08 we will see peace dave

• Upvote 2

Article 27 First:

Abide by Federal Ministry of Finance the amount of additional funding to increase the capital of Islamic windows in each of the Rafidain and Rasheed and $ (25) Mlyardinar (twenty five billion dinars) each at the request of the CBI.

Second:

The Central Bank of Iraq open the window of the Islamic banks in the private sector that wish to do so.

Article 28

The Federal Ministry of Finance to increase the capital of the Islamic Bank of the amount of Mesopotamia (25) billion dinars (twenty five billion Iraqi dinars) and that is being finalized to introduce a bill to establish the bank in question to the Cabinet and the House of Representatives before 1/6/2012

Bumping up the capital reserves of the major banks is very good for business. But, 27, Second, instructs the CBI to finally open up private sector banking, which is what the IMF and World Bank have been insisting upon. Very nice to see. Throwing a total of $64million dollars at three banks to increase lending helps private sector investment, and strengthens their banking system.

• Upvote 4