Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Drive by chat 2/23/12

kcw

I'd love to play chess with you after the RV my friend! You just might be the kind of guy that puts up a challenge. cool.gif

(Nice post, I completely agree with you.)

Chess?... I'd love to (I think you may have the nod on that one). Now Risk, Monopoly, Texas Hold-Em or Words With Friends... now we're talkin! :D

Assuming this is what they are doing, bringing them all to the brink, what do we think "lightning speed" would be? Everything passing AND the RV all in one day.....a few days.....a week??

I just speculate that it would happen towards a weekend and then Monday RV to prevent a run on Dinar... I am no expert. I just love putting the pieces together and project positive and negative ramifications. I bet Adam would have a much better take on this than I.

Im confused. There are multiple articles floating around that say the budget passed, all of it. Is this post from Adam not as recent as the articles and thus now it has changed to 100% done or are the articles misleading? Thanks for the info Adam.

23 February 2012 - 21H07

Iraq parliament approves 2012 budget

AFP - The Iraqi parliament on Thursday approved a 100 billion-dollar (117 trillion-dinar) budget for 2012, a parliamentary official said.

"Parliament voted today on the annual budget," the official said, adding that "220 members of parliament attended the session, which lasted for seven hours, and they voted on each individual article, and approved them all."

Finance Minister Rafa al-Essawi said on Wednesday that the budget was based on average oil prices of $85 per barrel.

Iraq currently produces about 2.9 million barrels per day, and exported an average of 2.1 million bpd in 2011. Crude sales account for the lion's share of government income.

Oil Minister Abdelkarim al-Luaybi has said Iraq plans to increase production and exports this year to 3.4 million bpd and 2.6 million bpd, respectively.

http://www.france24.com/en/20120223-iraq-parliament-approves-2012-budget

• Upvote 1