Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Drive by chat 2/23/12

kcw

Hey Cisole, I had a BLT w/avocado for lunch....I was thinking of you....

LOL, too funny

Bama-have no idea why anyone would have neg'd you on what you said but I plussed you to even it out. Thanks Adam!

Gracious, how did you end up with leftover plusses?? Mine have been gone since early AM! Lucky you!! :)

The only reason I have left overs is because I am at work and had to sign off for several hours. Cannot wait to fire myself from this place, LOL. But no better person to give a plus to than Bama. She is always a positive force on this site. And so are you!

Its just like I thought, the budget did not pass a lot like chapter 7 only partial passed still have a lot of work to do before it is all approved!! People, before you start getting all excited you have to do your home work, get the facts, like Adam did..

I hear ya mrref,

But consider this possibility for a second: They get the budget, HCL and Chapter 7 - 95% done on purpose (This is their intent). My theory (just a theory) is that Iraq (Shabibi) would not want to to tip their hand to an RV which would happen if they were fully released from Chapter 7, the HCL was passed and the budget was approved. If they get them all to 95% (Ready and waiting) then they all three can happen with lightning speed and BAM!!!! we have an RV.

JMHO

WowLewi

• Upvote 11

The only reason I have left overs is because I am at work and had to sign off for several hours. Cannot wait to fire myself from this place, LOL. But no better person to give a plus to than Bama. She is always a positive force on this site. And so are you!

Aww, thank you!

• Upvote 1

[adam montana] ok, here's what I'm hearing

[adam montana] and keep in mind this is completely "word of mouth"

[adam montana] albeit from an Iraqi who works in a political role in Iraq

[adam montana] there is a LOT of rumor going around that they PASSED the budget

[adam montana] what I'm told is that's not entirely true

[adam montana] but the attitude is AMAZINGLY positive

[adam montana] they got more accomplished than almost any other time in recent history

[adam montana] something like 90% of everything was agreed on, and another 5% was "rubberstamped"

[adam montana] and the intent

[adam montana] from what I'm told

[adam montana] is to keep working on this and get the budget done. (Not 100% done, because that won't happen... but "done" enough to make some advances in the RV)

[adam montana] those are almost exact words: "Done enough to make progress with the RV"

[adam montana] normally they would wait till next week to keep going on it, but I believe they will keep working and hopefully do something us adults like to call "COMPROMISE" for the good of all of Iraq

[adam montana] I truly think this could happen, with all the current progress

[adam montana] ok so now for the bad news... HCL is not done, neither is Chapter 7.

[adam montana] I'm not worried about it. The progress made so far is mind blowing and in this situation.... UNPRECEDENTED. I'm keeping my eye on the news and talking to everyone I know over there to get any new news. I'll be keeping you and all the DV'ers updated

[adam montana] that's it... wish I had an actual "RV" announcement, but this is still pretty amazing.

Baghdad (NINA) – Law maker from Iraqiya bloc, Khalid al-Alwani, announced that Parliament vote for passing the Budget in full and has decided to adjourn until the 6th of March. / End My link

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/106735-parliament-passes-budget-in-full-adjourns-until-march-6/#ixzz1nEpkw4nf

• Upvote 3

I hear ya mrref,

But consider this possibility for a second: They get the budget, HCL and Chapter 7 - 95% done on purpose (This is their intent). My theory (just a theory) is that Iraq (Shabibi) would not want to to tip their hand to an RV which would happen if they were fully released from Chapter 7, the HCL was passed and the budget was approved. If they get them all to 95% (Ready and waiting) then they all three can happen with lightning speed and BAM!!!! we have an RV.

JMHO

WowLewi

:twothumbs:

I hear ya mrref,

JMHO

WowLewi

That's certainly a logical and smart way to go about it. Hope you're right. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I hear ya mrref,

JMHO

WowLewi

I'd love to play chess with you after the RV my friend! You just might be the kind of guy that puts up a challenge. cool.gif

(Nice post, I completely agree with you.)

• Upvote 3

I hear ya mrref,

JMHO

WowLewi

Assuming this is what they are doing, bringing them all to the brink, what do we think "lightning speed" would be? Everything passing AND the RV all in one day.....a few days.....a week??

I hear ya mrref,

JMHO

WowLewi

I totally agree with you. That would be nice, lets hope you are 100% right. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 3