Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HCL passed...

Luigi1

Ok.. they just passed a law that will distribute 25% oil revenues to the people.. soo, is this the Hcl law or a different law that was just passed. None of the articles call it the hydrocarbon law?

Hopefully its the law that makes all Iraqi's rich! If factual this will kick start any future rv.

The great thing about the disrtibution of the 25% to the people is, wealthy people don't blow themselves up. this will aid to the stability of the country, and get the citizens to have to have bank accounts, because thats how the money will get to them, form the government. This was a big stepping stone today along with the budget passing.

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Ok.. they just passed a law that will distribute 25% oil revenues to the people.. soo, is this the Hcl law or a different law that was just passed. None of the articles call it the hydrocarbon law?

Two separate Bills were passed, the budget for this year & the sharing of the the oil revenue wealth Bill. Both Bills are major developments.

• Upvote 1

The great thing about the disrtibution of the 25% to the people is, wealthy people don't blow themselves up. this will aid to the stability of the country, and get the citizens to have to have bank accounts, because thats how the money will get to them, form the government. This was a big stepping stone today along with the budget passing.

:rolleyes:

Agree. Many unemployed Iraqis don't have to worry about a job anymore. They'll soon be spending, becoming consumers, jet setting & living the good life rather than to worry about blowing themselves up.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully its the law that makes all Iraqi's rich! If factual this will kick start any future rv.

This is the one law that will guarantee peace & prosperity by far for all Iraqis through wealth re-distribution. This paves the way for future economic growth, awarding int'l contracts, jump starting the economy, elinimating unemployment, developing in country resources, building on wealth & finally the gathering of resources to pay for the RV.

This is, at first for the Iraqi peole that have suffered for so long. May they find peace.

Later on, all may benefit from this.

Wow....My heart is beating really fast right now. Thanks Luigi1 for posting. You've really made my day. :hug:

Iraq first. May the people of iraq finally be blessed with peace & prosperity. Iraqis are a proud people. They will build upon their new wealth so that others will benefit down the road. Go RV.

• Upvote 1

This is the one law that will guarantee peace & prosperity by far for all Iraqis through wealth re-distribution. This paves the way for future economic growth, awarding int'l contracts, jump starting the economy, elinimating unemployment, developing in country resources, building on wealth & finally the gathering of resources to pay for the RV.

This is, at first for the Iraqi peole that have suffered for so long. May they find peace.

Later on, all may benefit from this.

Iraq first. May the people of iraq finally be blessed with peace & prosperity. Iraqis are a proud people. They will build upon their new wealth so that others will benefit down the road. Go RV.

Yes Luigi...I am very proud for the People of Iraq. They have suffered a long time.

How does this tie in to the HCL?

Maybe I'm missing something.

I don't think it has anything to do with the HCL law other than they need to pass the HCL law to allow them to sign large contracts with oil companies. No contracts, no money for the people so it is kind of tied together.

House Vote Approves Oil Revenue Distribution To The Iraqi People. House Vote Approves The Allocation Of 25% Of Oil Imports For Distribution To The Iraqi People... Thursday, February 23, 2012.

From Iraqi News...http://bit.ly/xaV81S

My link

Finally! good news....

+1 and thanks!

Greg

• Upvote 1

Not to get your hopes up but the HCL & RV are two separate issues. Yes, the HCL does get us closer.

I respect you Luigi1....but Iraq will not distribute those funds in dollars, "you agree". Also Iraq would be crazy to distribute the dinar pre RV to the people of Iraq "agree"...so when laws like this get passed then it makes the light at the end super close....

I respect you Luigi1....but Iraq will not distribute those funds in dollars, "you agree". Also Iraq would be crazy to distribute the dinar pre RV to the people of Iraq "agree"...so when laws like this get passed then it makes the light at the end super close....

What I am saying is you can guarantee without a doubt that whatever the CBI has planed will happen before the government disperses

those funds....its certain!!! Even if your a Lobster you can agree....they wouldn't give the people money and then lop zeros. I don't believe in the lop but I wanted the love from all....

+++++me because this ride is almost a done deal

• Upvote 3

I'm not sure why you guys are beating each other up. The fact that the country or GOV are willing to give some of the profit back to the citiczens is a major move. I have heard this for years that it would roll out that way. Well now it is here. Still just one more step to RV. :):):):)

How does this tie in to the HCL?

Maybe I'm missing something.

Iraq was able to get the Kurds on board & equally share the wealth from the oil revenues to all Iraqis. This is the very heart of the HCL & main sticking point & paves the way for int'l drilling contracts to be awarded.

What I am saying is you can guarantee without a doubt that whatever the CBI has planed will happen before the government disperses

those funds....its certain!!! Even if your a Lobster you can agree....they wouldn't give the people money and then lop zeros. I don't believe in the lop but I wanted the love from all....

+++++me because this ride is almost a done deal

The Bill was passes but it will take up to 6 months to work out the kinks & the details before the first checks start to roll out according to the article. This will probably happen some time in Oct, a month after RV. It's all about timing.

House vote approves the allocation of 25% of oil imports for distribution to the Iraqi people

Thursday, February 23, 2012 16:37

The MP said the Sadrists Jawad Alshahyla in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that “the House of Representatives voted to approve the proposal of the Sadrist movement within the budget bill, fiscal year 2012 allocation [25]% of the increase in oil exports are distributed to the people the Iraqi people in the budget this year. “

The MP for the coalition of state law fair-Maliki has assured [where] that “the budget in 2012 included a proposal to the Sadrist movement, where it was agreed that the calculated [20]% of oil imports paid to the Iraqi people after the agreement on the mechanism regulating this process to be put through Six months from the date of approval of the financial budget. “

The House of Representatives held its regular Thursday’s voting on the budget bill for fiscal 2012

Edited by Luigi1

I'm not sure why you guys are beating each other up. The fact that the country or GOV are willing to give some of the profit back to the citiczens is a major move. I have heard this for years that it would roll out that way. Well now it is here. Still just one more step to RV. :):):):)

I agree. Rather than beating each other up, we should be celebrating. The HCL & 2012 budget Bills does put us within reaching distance of the RV.

• Upvote 2