Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHERE CAN I SELL MY DINAR?

DCupp

I am trying to dump some of my uncirculated Dinar and have been really caught off gaurd at how no one seemes to be buying this stuff anymore. The few places that I did find that still bought and sold the Dinar only bought from people that they sold to. I am trying to get rid of a little over 5milion.Please help me if you can. Thanks.

• Upvote 3

I am trying to dump some of my uncirculated Dinar and have been really caught off gaurd at how no one seemes to be buying this stuff anymore. The few places that I did find that still bought and sold the Dinar only bought from people that they sold to. I am trying to get rid of a little over 5milion.Please help me if you can. Thanks.

http://www.gidassociates.com/

• Upvote 2

I hear EBay is a avenue you may want to check into.Best to all

There always seems to be this joke anytime something major happens

I concur.Best to all

:oI hate to say it , but if war breaks

out in Iran, it will spill over into Iraq and the whole ME, maybe WW3.......

NIDs won't even make for a good wipe ..........:o

Now, that's not much of a positive attitude.... :(

Turn that frown upside down ... :) and just enjoy today for what it brings!

• Upvote 3

eBay is an excellent way to buy dinar, I've picked up my modest investment there, buying one 25K bill at a time.

I'd expect it's a good way to sell, too. Just go to Advanced Search, look for Completed Listings and you'll get an idea what the market will bear there. Roughly speaking it's been selling for about U.S. $1,100-$1,200 per million Iraqi dinar.

Edit To Add: There's a listing on eBay right now where a seller is asking $4,975 for 5 million dinar.

Edited by hobbit88

My first choice personally would be ebay you'l most likely do better than selling to a dinar seller/dealer. Like someone mentioned Gidd does pay $940 but they have an asterix next to that price so I wonder if they try to pay out a lot lower. That seems like a really good offer if its for real though as some dealers are only paying like $660 per mill maybe 8 something at most.

Ebay is a little bit of work having to take pictures, post a listing, wait for an auction to end but you'll probably be guranteed to get almost a grand per milllion thouhg occasionlally there will be an auction that goes off for like $925 per mill.

As for others who buy DinarBanker.com pays 900 for uncirculated and 880 for circulated. Gidd pays 940 for uncirculated. BuyItraiDinarHere.Com is paying $925. DinarIndex.Com is paying 701.20. SafeDinar.Com buys dinar but don't list a price you have to email for a quote.

And as always you can sell your dinar on here as well, seems like some people have done really well on here.

DCupp, contact Cooked...he is looking to buy :)

Some of these dealers will not buy back the dinar unless you bought it from them so you need to call the dealer you bought them from and ask them or sell them on ebay and have a reserve price in mind. Or you can sell them to someone here in DV. What are you asking for them.

There are plenty of dealers who will buy back regardless of whether you bought from them or not but you are correct in that many will only buy if you bought from them. I do agree ebay is probably your best bet to get the best price and have a relatively easy transaction, however I know some people are either lazy or not interent saavy or just don't like hte idea of using ebay and would rather have it be as easy as drop it in the mail and get a check or a wire back so for those people just contact a few dealers as there are plenty who will buy even if you bought off ebay or from your bank.

I tried to contact Gidd at one point as $940 per million is a ridiculously high price in terms of what most dealers are paying I see some paying as low as the $600 range but I kind of got the run around about price they would pay even though mine were uncirculated. I have done a trade of some of my Dinar for some more Dong and did that with GotIraqiDinar. I also did a Dinar for Dong trade with an ebay seller out of New Jersey I believe it was. I can't recall his username off the top of my head but he's probably the biggest or one of the biggest dong sellers on ebay and out of nj so a quick ebay search would probalby find him pretty easily.

• 2 weeks later...

Dinar can easily be sold on Ebay and will sell within 12 hours once listed provided your price is one of the LOWEST if not THE LOWEST offered. Any time I need extra cash in a hurry, I list dinars on Ebay and know that within 12 hours I will have the cash I need in my Paypal account. It NEVER FAILS! However, I always list at the lowest possible price and I also go back and buy more IQD to replace that which I have sold as soon as my budget "tight spot" clears up. I don't advise anyone to "get out of this investment completely" but I DO recognize that sometimes finances demand quick decisive action. Also, keep an eye on the situation in the ME: I DO fear that if war breaks out there we will no longer be able to sell IQD off. I myself would get out 100% if war broke out in the ME tomorrow--BEST to "break even" and not lose that money if possible. Quote: "You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em---know when to walk away...know when to run!"

Agree with the post above me be the top 3 cheapest oj ebay and your guranteed to sell id expect to get 925 or m950 at a min maybe 1000 to 1050 if the auction goes well. You can do a 24 hour auction and sell but i like 3 day auctions still a short auction but gives u some time to get watchers. Recently however i had to sell a million to pay my tax bill and ebay is puling this ive reached my selling limit even tho i only have sold 3 items this monyh so i wound up selling to a company recommended by someone on another board and got 950 for a mill of uncirculated. Probably coulda got another 50 or 100 on ebay but woulda had to wait a month or have a friend with an ebay acct sell for me. I sent them ky dinar took 2 days for them to get and i had a check in the mail the next day or i guess actually 1.5 days later. 1-800-884-1288 i called to make arrangements to sell i think its caled world colectibles if im not mistaken. I called gid but felt like i was getting a runaround when it came to actually getting the 940 they quote on their site

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you still have your dinar for sale, I would be interested! Just let me know, thanks.

Well I don't have any money to buy them but will take them off your hands free of charge at no cost to you. :lol: :lol: I know may not sound that funny but I do know what your going threw I am also in a bind with money keep your head up & hang in there hold on to your dinar once you sell them they are gone & you might fell pretty bad if you sell them & than see right after that it RVed you'll be kicking yourself for not holding on to them. I am also in south Fla

Edited by whatsthis

DINARTRADE

• Upvote 1