Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE DECLARES HIS SILENCE!

TXNOLE

So let me get this straight..... exactly 2 weeks ago, Okie said the RV had occured in Iraq..... 2 weeks later we see no evidence of this statement.... Now he says be on high alert????? I am so A.D.D. that I have a hard enough time staying on High Alert for 3 minutes much less for the last 2 weeks that will probably carry on to 2 more weeks and then 2 more and so on and so on........ The good news is, he says this is his last pre RV post...... Of course he has said that before as well and even that statement has been wrong......

Hate to burst your bubble... but he has threatened THAT before too !!!

Okie was supposed to stop posting (according to Okie) last October ... only to break his silence the very next day two or three times in that month alone.

So THIS is in no way good news!!! Just another cry for attention !!

Well son, he is just one of many. You don't need a reincarnation of "Okie" there are more charlitans out there than you can count. Stick with these guys here. It is a grumpy bunch but they won't steer you wrong. ;););)

Grumpy, but grounded. Wingit is 100% spot on!

-KEY WORD HERE IS----------K E E P A L E R T!!!!!!!

Really ................Looks more like words to me

Remember you are talking about someone who does not know when to use "is" versus "are" but at least he is consistent with the improper use.

Also, knowing he surrounds himself with a purposed posse, pretty sad when your "Ghost" leaves you, guess his shadow followed and now he has invented "bulldog."

Remember you are talking about someone who does not know when to use "is" versus "are" but at least he is consistent with the improper use.

Also, knowing he surrounds himself with a purposed posse, pretty sad when your "Ghost" leaves you, guess his shadow followed and now he has invented "bulldog."

He KNOWS, He used" is" correctly, but to do it, he combined two words into one to make an incorrect word-combination. haha .

And before someone asks, there is no rule for this. It just "isn't done." Since English didn't have an official grammar until Robert Louth created one for it in the late 1800's, he tried to lay the English language over the old Latin forms. Strangely enough, that usually works, but just not always. And this is one of those times for which there is no official rule, but which "everyone" knows just isn't done.

I always got a chuckle out of "they are loading the numbers into the bank screens". It makes me think of some giant Monty-Python-Brazil-esk contraption with huge gears and levers and pistons and what not and rows of hooded figures inserting giant numeric tiles into the beast.. "Lower the sacred rate into the mighty tabulatron and behold the screens!" as they all star into an array of Fresnel lenses focused on sone tiny odometer like thing in the center of the mechanism.

It would be interesting to know if he knows how silly he is and is doing it intentionally, or just doesn't care, or really is so stupid that he thinks its all real or has serious mental health issues or what. He'll pop back up soon and be oblivious to this claim just like he is to all his past falsehoods.

This imagery is hysterical!! :D:D:D:lol::lol::P

Ok WTF? Neg me all you want, but when I replied to this topic, I was the first responder and it was a topic all by itself. Either way, Okie is full of shite, he is recycling posts from last year......His silence means nothing at all...

I didn't neg you, but I thought you were responding to a the guy who posted the Okie letter, but now it appears I was wrong and you were responding to Okie. That is much different, and you didn't deserve a neg for that. But people probably just misunderstood like I did and thought you were responding to someone else's comment on here, rather than to Okie, himself.

okie and his whole group have no class and no morals they spew the religion card all the time and then continuously lie to peeps what a bunch of hypocritical morons but we all know in the dinar community what a bunch of classless piece of chits they are and know they are just a joke and pure entertainment!!

• Upvote 1

willy1der, on 23 February 2012 - 05:20 PM, said:

Look, Okie is like a pit bull that has latched a hold of something and won't let go, you know what I mean?

but what somebody needs to tell that "pitbull" ...is he's latched on to some pre-processed oats.....

that's oats that have already been through the horse !!! :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

:blink: me cant even remember how many times his SHIP sank at sea....NO....they SANK at PORT ready to dock....but the port officials of RV rejected their access saying..."Sorry, YOU were WRONG again...Please turn around and head back to sea and stay there!" <_< Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 1

I think poor OKIE is done. Hey, it's time to get a new whipping "boy", or "girl", I think that is politically correct. Anyway there are GURus on other sites that continue to spout the same, unrealiable, unbelievable, unsubstantiated, line of BS. Let's seek them out and destroy them like you have old "OKIE " and I mean it in a kind way. He got what he deserved :tiphat::tiphat: