Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE DECLARES HIS SILENCE!

TXNOLE

Okie Update - Caps Corner Chat

2 PM [..TS] 8:45 PM [weaver] OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA-SHIPS AT SEA-AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS.

TODAY HAS BEEN THE MOST INTENSIVE SENSITIVE INTEL DAY THAT HAS OCCURED IN MY 8 YEARS OF BEING IN THE DINAR DRAMA.

THERE ARE SO MUCH SECURITY INVOLVED TODAY THAT THE DETAILS I KNOW EACH WANT TO KNOW IS NOT PUBLISHABLE. LET ME SAY SIMPLY--BE ON THE HIGHEST STATE OF ALERT TONIGHT AND POSSIBLY RUNNING INTO TOMMOROW THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN.

PLEASE READ THIS FOLLOWING SENTENCE WITH UNDERSTANDING------THIS WILL BE MY LAST PRE-R/V POST. MY THANKS AND LOVE AND PRAYERS ARE FOR ALL OF YOU.-----KEY WORD HERE IS----------K E E P A L E R T!!!!!!! AND PLEASE--NO MORE E-MAILS--TEXT'S--OR PHONE CALL'S NUFF SAID-------OKIE

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Okie Update - Caps Corner Chat

2 PM [..TS] 8:45 PM [weaver] OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA-SHIPS AT SEA-AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS.

TODAY HAS BEEN THE MOST INTENSIVE SENSITIVE INTEL DAY THAT HAS OCCURED IN MY 8 YEARS OF BEING IN THE DINAR DRAMA.

THERE ARE SO MUCH SECURITY INVOLVED TODAY THAT THE DETAILS I KNOW EACH WANT TO KNOW IS NOT PUBLISHABLE. LET ME SAY SIMPLY--BE ON THE HIGHEST STATE OF ALERT TONIGHT AND POSSIBLY RUNNING INTO TOMMOROW THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN.

PLEASE READ THIS FOLLOWING SENTENCE WITH UNDERSTANDING------THIS WILL BE MY LAST PRE-R/V POST. MY THANKS AND LOVE AND PRAYERS ARE FOR ALL OF YOU.-----KEY WORD HERE IS----------K E E P A L E R T!!!!!!! AND PLEASE--NO MORE E-MAILS--TEXT'S--OR PHONE CALL'S NUFF SAID-------OKIE

May not be "publishable," but am sure it is "flushable" :twothumbs::twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

So let me get this straight..... exactly 2 weeks ago, Okie said the RV had occured in Iraq..... 2 weeks later we see no evidence of this statement.... Now he says be on high alert????? I am so A.D.D. that I have a hard enough time staying on High Alert for 3 minutes much less for the last 2 weeks that will probably carry on to 2 more weeks and then 2 more and so on and so on........ The good news is, he says this is his last pre RV post...... Of course he has said that before as well and even that statement has been wrong......

• Upvote 5

So let me get this straight..... exactly 2 weeks ago, Okie said the RV had occured in Iraq..... 2 weeks later we see no evidence of this statement.... Now he says be on high alert????? I am so A.D.D. that I have a hard enough time staying on High Alert for 3 minutes much less for the last 2 weeks that will probably carry on to 2 more weeks and then 2 more and so on and so on........ The good news is, he says this is his last pre RV post...... Of course he has said that before as well and even that statement has been wrong......

***///

:P:lol::D

You slay me, Son!

Don't let him wear you out stonewall67! .... if that is possible. lol Take care friend

Pappy

God bless his soul, he is tenacious, got to give him credit for that.

We have a saying in our family, (You can get away saying almost anything about someone as long as it is followed by "BLESS THEIR HEART") for example "She is so dang ugly bless her heart" or "He can't carry a tune in a bucket, bless his heart"

Okie is a little confused, bless his heart.

Cinnamon Roll or Mrs Watercop

• Upvote 1

We have a saying in our family, (You can get away saying almost anything about someone as long as it is followed by "BLESS THEIR HEART") for example "She is so dang ugly bless her heart" or "He can't carry a tune in a bucket, bless his heart"

Okie is a little confused, bless his heart.

Cinnamon Roll or Mrs Watercop

I like your family! I'll have to incorporate that line, bless your heart!!! LOL

Thank you precious woman of God. How are you 2nite? Look, Okie is like a pit bull that has latched a hold of something and won't let go, you know what I mean? Bless you friend!

and Charles Manson was not really possessed just disillusioned.....

http://youtu.be/k9QXY80OxS0

You are kind to Okie and that is your right however he deceives many good people.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 1