Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just Posted on Fox News' Website

Charlie339

That's the best news I've seen yet. Think about your stock brokers, 9 of 10 times they are way behind the curve. Honestly, I love this story. It reminds me of so many missed opportunies in the world of equities... How many times have you heard someone say, "I should have done it, but my broker said no"? GLTA

B/A

• Upvote 2

I think the investment was treated fair in the article. And I must say I would rather have read that than one more poorly translated "DELETE THE ZEROES" article with all the flibbity flab!!! But they did erroneously state "devalue" (oh I hope not) instead of revalue.

Edited by Goeers

So i guess Wells Fargo is a little bitter, since they are not part of the big plan.

Straight from the Trade Bank of Iraq:

Business Partners

Our business partners consist of a consortium of international banks, in place since the establishment of TBI, along with a wider network of international banks which keeps expanding. TBI has built relationships with a network of 120 prime banks covering 60 cities in 37 countries.

The Consortium

In its first year of operation the Trade Bank of Iraq signed an agreement with a consortium of international banks led by JPMorgan Chase which made it possible for the consortium to issue of letters of credit on behalf of TBI immediately after the bank commenced operations. TBI is now issuing Letters of Credits but maintains strong relationship with its original network. The banks in the Operating Consortium included:

• JPMorgan Chase
  • Standard Chartered Bank
  • Australia & New Zealand Bank
  • Bank Millennium SA - National Bank of Kuwait
  • Internationale Nederlanden Group
  • Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi
  • Calyon
  • HypoVereinsbank AG.
  • SanPaolo IMI S.p.A

Since then, the Bank has widened its international banking network beyond the original Consortium Banks as part of a strategy of attaining wider geographic reach, and greater diversity of services.

Correspondent Banks

America and North America JPMorgan Chase Bank (USA) Citibank N.A. (USA) Asia Bank of China (China) The Bank of Tokyo – Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd (Japan) Woori Bank (S. Korea) Australia Australia & New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ) (Australia) Europe AkBank (Turkey) Bank Austria Creditanstalt AG (Austria) Danske Bank Aktieselskab (Denmark) Millennium BCP (Banco Comercial Portugues SA) (Portugal) BNP Paribas SA (BNP) (France) Calyon (France) Commerzbank (Germany) Conversbank (Russian Federation) Credit Suisse (Switzerland) Deutsche Bank AG (Germany) Dresdner Bank AG (Germany) Finansbank (Turkey) Fortis bank (Belgium) HypoVereinsbank AG (Germany) ING Bank (Holland) Intesa Sanpaolo SPA (Italy) Turkiye is Bankasi AS (Turkey) UniCredito Italiano SPA (Italy) VTB Bank (Open Joint-Stock Company) (JSC VTB Bank) (Russian Federation) Middle East

Arab Banking Corporation (Bahrain) The Arab Investment Company (Bahrain) Bank Audi (Lebanon) Bank Muscat SAOG (Sultanate of Oman) Byblos Bank (Lebanon) Citibank NA (U.A.E) Mashreqbank (U.A.E) National Bank of Kuwait (Kuwait) Standard Chartered Bank (U.A.E) Union Bank for Saving & Investment (Jordan)

http://www.tbiraq.com/en/business-partners/our-banking-partners/

So, let me analyze this for one second. All of the above financial institutions are dealing with Iraq to lose money because the Dinar has no future. Right!!! Thank you for your post. GLTA and Go RV.

• Upvote 3

Alright knuckleheads quite slamming Fox

The statement was issued by Wells Fargo who is owned by the same people that own BP, Shell Oil, Central banks, and the Federal Reserve..that's just to name a few..after this statement I will definitely stay with my investment.