Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

kcw

Adam's Official Chat 2/22/12

***///

AN OPEN LOVE LETTER:

Unable to get my Dinar fix here first thing this morning, I was 'forced' to other sites/blogs.

It was harrowing!

Now listen, I'm a hardened troop, but gotta tell ya - that 'forced march' about blew my mind!

Good to be home w/ Adam and all of ya'll!

LoveTo All Here, Yer 'Ol Sarge ;)

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

come on thursday ....thanks adam site was acting up I thought the goverment shut u down....pressing there thumbs down on the little man B):o:lol: and of course go.... rv

I was hoping that the RV; had happened & because of so much traffic it shut your site down... Oh well.. Still waiting patiently.. One day it will happen... Just wish it was today.. Keep up the good work... :D :D :D

• Upvote 1

went to a different chat room tis morning. This site www.****.net was saying the external rate in the US and other countries would be 7.45 and the internal rate would be 3.75 and climb from there. :lmao: :lmao: Glad to be back on Terra Firma with Adam. :woot: :woot:

Thanks Adam for being so dedicated in keeping us posted on whats actually going on and not giving us alot of smoke. You are truly appreciated.

When I read that Adam said the site is having problems, I wanted to shout "Whoo Hoooo!!" Not because I wish anything bad for the site, but because I am glad it is Adam's problem instead of mine. I live in a rural area and have few resources, and I am connected using a satelite hookup, so if I had to work through that system to repair this problem, I would be up that proverbial creek with no oar in sight. haha :P Thank you, Adam!!!

• Upvote 2

The chatroom still works when the forums are down?

went to a different chat room tis morning. This site www.*******.net was saying the external rate in the US and other countries would be 7.45 and the internal rate would be 3.75 and climb from there. :lmao: :lmao: Glad to be back on Terra Firma with Adam. :woot: :woot:

Yup those scumbags brainwash people on some of the other places, it's really sad they still believe what comes out of their mouths when they are wrong week after week.

• Upvote 1

I was hoping that the RV; had happened & because of so much traffic it shut your site down... Oh well.. Still waiting patiently.. One day it will happen... Just wish it was today.. Keep up the good work... :D :D :D

My thoughts exactly! Thanks Adam ...

[Adam Montana] "we expect the GDP to grow to 360 billion from 170 billion where it currently is"

[Adam Montana] once again, my friends... the things coming out of their mouths simply don't make sense

[Adam Montana] even at the "higher" number of 12% growth per year, they won't make it to 360 by 2015 at that rate

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/106473-adams-official-chat-22212/#ixzz1n7ptjljm

I Luv Ur Logic Adam ! Hopefully There Is An RV Of At Least $1 Dollar In Those Numbers ! B)

Thx for the post kcw. ;)

B) B) B)

• Upvote 2

[Adam Montana] has been adopted, even though the government is balking at the idea

[Adam Montana] Several people have stated that this move would hurt the economy, but that's absolutely silly

[Adam Montana] if they introduce new notes and use them side-by-side, there is no change in value

[Adam Montana] so it won't hurt the economy

Not so sure I know what you mean. I thought when they introduce the new notes is when we would see a new rate, or change in value. Otherwise great chat. :)

• Upvote 1

Interesting, at $85 per barrel at 2.5 million bpd the gdp is only $55.4 billion from oil. There must be something big in store somewhere. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam, did I miss the update from last week........everyone wants to know what pulled you away from Chat so quickly on the Feb. 15 chat time. I guess as long as we remain close,..... and hopeful that's all that really matters.

• Upvote 2

***///

AN OPEN LOVE LETTER:

Unable to get my Dinar fix here first thing this morning, I was 'forced' to other sites/blogs.

It was harrowing!

Now listen, I'm a hardened troop, but gotta tell ya - that 'forced march' about blew my mind!

Good to be home w/ Adam and all of ya'll!

LoveTo All Here, Yer 'Ol Sarge ;)

I did the same thing this morning...glad to be here too. It's a home away from home.

• Upvote 2