Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

INSIDER INFORMATION

shabbadude

Some more amusing "musings" :rolleyes:

Isn't it amazing how some people have such "special" connections.... now if they're so well connected, what about getting us the winning Powerball numbers?

Bulldog75: THIS THURSDAY, CHINA WILL BE MAKING A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT; WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IS. WE WAIT. ITS SPECULATION AND GUESSWORK ON THE CHINA ANNOUNCEMENT. CHINA CAN FORECLOSE BUT PROBABLY WILL NOT. BUT, THERE IS SOMETHING MAJOR COMING FROM CHINA ON THURSDAY. THE CHINA IS NOT AS GOOD AS WHAT ONE THINKS IT IS. CHINA IS TRYING TO TURN TO INTERNAL CONSUMPTION OF THEIR PRODUCTS IN LIEU OF EXPORTS. (PER OKIE)

Bulldog75: 1:20PM CST. OKIE/BULLDOG: WILL INFORM LATER ON TODAY. THERE WAS ONE DOCUMENT HAND CARRIED LATE LAST NIGHT FROM BAGHDAD TO THE BIS; THEN CARRIED TO THE IMF; THEN PRESENTED TO THE UST. THEN THE NUMBERS WERE LOADED INTO THE CORPORATE BANK SCREENS LATE LAST NIGHT.

THATS WERE WE ARE. WE ARE AWAITING ACTIVATION RIGHT NOW PROVIDING THERE ARE NO MORE ADDENDUMS TO BE ADDRESSED OR SIGNED. RATES ARE HOT. WE ARE CLOSE. COULD DOMINO ANY HOUR. BLESSINGS. OKIE & BULLDOG75. ("KEEP THE

FAITH AND KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP", PER OKIE)

Bulldog75: THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHERE MAN CAN'T GO; IF HE DOES NOT CARE WHO GETS THE CREDIT. AMEN. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR WORLD. AMEN.

Bulldog75: WE ARE DONE FOR NOW. BLESSINGS

That last line; ah if only it would be true...... :shakehead:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Isn't it amazing how some people have such "special" connections.... now if they're so well connected, what about getting us the winning Powerball numbers?

Bulldog75: THIS THURSDAY, CHINA WILL BE MAKING A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT; WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IS. WE WAIT. ITS SPECULATION AND GUESSWORK ON THE CHINA ANNOUNCEMENT. CHINA CAN FORECLOSE BUT PROBABLY WILL NOT. BUT, THERE IS SOMETHING MAJOR COMING FROM CHINA ON THURSDAY. THE CHINA IS NOT AS GOOD AS WHAT ONE THINKS IT IS. CHINA IS TRYING TO TURN TO INTERNAL CONSUMPTION OF THEIR PRODUCTS IN LIEU OF EXPORTS. (PER OKIE)

Bulldog75: 1:20PM CST. OKIE/BULLDOG: WILL INFORM LATER ON TODAY. THERE WAS ONE DOCUMENT HAND CARRIED LATE LAST NIGHT FROM BAGHDAD TO THE BIS; THEN CARRIED TO THE IMF; THEN PRESENTED TO THE UST. THEN THE NUMBERS WERE LOADED INTO THE CORPORATE BANK SCREENS LATE LAST NIGHT.

THATS WERE WE ARE. WE ARE AWAITING ACTIVATION RIGHT NOW PROVIDING THERE ARE NO MORE ADDENDUMS TO BE ADDRESSED OR SIGNED. RATES ARE HOT. WE ARE CLOSE. COULD DOMINO ANY HOUR. BLESSINGS. OKIE & BULLDOG75. ("KEEP THE

Bulldog75: THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHERE MAN CAN'T GO; IF HE DOES NOT CARE WHO GETS THE CREDIT. AMEN. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR WORLD. AMEN.

Bulldog75: WE ARE DONE FOR NOW. BLESSINGS

That last line; ah if only it would be true...... :shakehead:

Bulldog....Bear...Possum.

Hmm anyone else seeing the correlation here between handles named after animals and nutty 'Goo Roo's?' ;P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hi This is not fare. Why dont we get intel from a Kangaroo.

I'm sure if you offered your service as "Kangaroo" and drank the cool aid with'em. They would likely welcome you in to the land of animal characters, who have no real intelligence, just lots of fun time in the zoo. :P

• Upvote 4

OK tell me where you would get info if we close down all these sites today, and Iraq RV but does not update their site like they do so many weeks??? Unless you have intel to provide I would stop complaining....Just saying be thankful you have something to keep you motivated...

After all, no one on these sites knows the date or rate so what do you expect???????

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

OK tell me where you would get info if we close down all these sites today, and Iraq RV but does not update their site like they do so many weeks??? Unless you have intel to provide I would stop complaining....Just saying be thankful you have something to keep you motivated...

After all, no one on these sites knows the date or rate so what do you expect???????

Hey you are right it does keep folks motivated. I look at only a couple of other sites. One is so shameless that you literally read editied posts from the previous day with very poor grammar, if that gives you a clue. Of course with them "it's jus miniutes a way" or "hours" or "if not tonight then Wed or Thurs" Then I look at another site that just features news articles from Iraqi news combined with CBI announcements. I like to put them both into a blender spin'em up and hope for a great result. It ain't happened yet but hope springs :twothumbs: eternal

• Upvote 1

..moron..

China will not be announcing anything of the sort. This 'foreclosure' rubbish has no foundation in fact whatsoever. It would be ALL OVER the news here (in CHINA) if China were going to do anything like that. Don't ask me what the announcement WILL be, but it is not likely to have any effect on the Dinar or the US Dollar.

WHERE does he get this tripe?

It's more likely to do with the results of Steven Harper's recent visit and the contracts that were signed. Canada and China are actively pursuing a free trade agreement in lieu of the current state of cooperation between the US and Canada and the US and China.

I should go speak some truth about ol' bulldog and get myself banned from 'that site' again.

*face palm*

• Upvote 4

..moron..

China will not be announcing anything of the sort. This 'foreclosure' rubbish has no foundation in fact whatsoever. It would be ALL OVER the news here (in CHINA) if China were going to do anything like that. Don't ask me what the announcement WILL be, but it is not likely to have any effect on the Dinar or the US Dollar.

WHERE does he get this tripe?

It's more likely to do with the results of Steven Harper's recent visit and the contracts that were signed. Canada and China are actively pursuing a free trade agreement in lieu of the current state of cooperation between the US and Canada and the US and China.

I should go speak some truth about ol' bulldog and get myself banned from 'that site' again.

*face palm*

Don't feel bad I have been kicked out of there several times. They are not interested in truth only hype that produces income for them through back channels. :):)

• Upvote 2

Sounds good Bull, just one little question we all have.......what happened with the other 56 similar stories over the last 8 months that turned out to be bogus? Just begin at #29 if you don't mind......

• Upvote 5

Bulldog either:

A. Is employed by Okie

B. Is a sales rep for DinarBanker

C. Is a freelance writer for the US Treasury Dept

or

D. Received no attention as an adolescent

E. The illegitimate son of a banking tycoon during a summer tryst in Abu Dhabi who was sold into slavery and kept prisoner in the basement of Sinan Al Shabibi's grand palace in Iraq.

• Upvote 3