Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interview with Keepm with Sam I am

Hamels

GEEEZE I hope he doesnt try to interview me.

Someone is now interviewing people and putting it on this site. TOO FUNNY.

Keep no hard feeling brother but REALLY? LOL You are almost an official guru.

How does it feel? lol I am jealous...

But sincerely I hope all is well with the child and life. You are getting old enough for that drink.

Have a good week.

Peace all....

well seems like sam is grasping for straws huh lol picking peeps off the streets to interview he might as well have interviewed my daughter these guys gonna be eating their words when this rv;s kaps latest chat blows the lop theory out of the water really sam an automechanic? lol now theres an expert id rely on for answers on this investment lol!!

• Downvote 3

well seems like sam is grasping for straws huh lol picking peeps off the streets to interview he might as well have interviewed my daughter these guys gonna be eating their words when this rv;s kaps latest chat blows the lop theory out of the water really sam an automechanic? lol now theres an expert id rely on for answers on this investment lol!!

If you feel like my views are wrong about this investment, then please do present them......

Kaperoni doesnt understand half of what he writes....and I bet you believe him and his "super special" arabic translator who seems to be the only one telling everyone that deleting the zeros is what we want, while the CBI is telling us they are planning on lopping....funny isnt it?

There is no hype here, or super secret intel.....all you need is a brain....maybe you shouldnt rely so heavily on someone else telling you whats going on and you should do some thinking on your own....

But regardless, why dont you explain to the group why/how what I said is just sooooo off base?? Does it scare you that it could actually be true and that you might have been filled with a lot of fluff? laugh.gif

Ill be looking forward to your response....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Thank you Carrello.....that means a lot coming from you, cause I know your not very fond of a lot of the things I have to say or bring up!! laugh.gif

And yes....I am now officially a proud papa!!!

She was born this morning at 10:04am..... 7 lbs 9 oz!! Completely healthy!!! What a ride the past couple days have been.....I feel like I have been run over by a train lol.....and I thought this rollercoaster of an investment was bad hahaha

Congrats!

If you feel like my views are wrong about this investment, then please do present them......

Kaperoni doesnt understand half of what he writes....and I bet you believe him and his "super special" arabic translator who seems to be the only one telling everyone that deleting the zeros is what we want, while the CBI is telling us they are planning on lopping....funny isnt it?

There is no hype here, or super secret intel.....all you need is a brain....maybe you shouldnt rely so heavily on someone else telling you whats going on and you should do some thinking on your own....

But regardless, why dont you explain to the group why/how what I said is just sooooo off base?? Does it scare you that it could actually be true and that you might have been filled with a lot of fluff? laugh.gif

Ill be looking forward to your response....

Oh really keep why dont you come into the chat room and debate him on the issues he'd tear you a new azz he only goes off of articles that the cbi is putting out and with the articles that have been coming out lately pretty much puts a lop to bed all you have to do is read his chat

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Oh really keep why dont you come into the chat room and debate him on the issues he'd tear you a new azz he only goes off of articles that the cbi is putting out and with the articles that have been coming out lately pretty much puts a lop to bed all you have to do is read his chat

He takes the CBI's articles about deleting the zeros, and swears that we all have it wrong, that its not a lop, and its because his special translator says so!

Hahaha give me a break!! You cant debate someone on a topic that they dont even understand.....thats like me trying to tell you to debate me on how to diagnose a beemer.....

When pepperoni learns about redenominations and what they are about, and when he finally comes to terms with himself about what the CBI is saying, then we will talk....

You were the one making such a stink about Sam interviewing me, as if you know how wrong I am about what I was saying so why dont you share a little of your knowledge?? Or is it that you are just butt hurt because your best friend can only make the biggest DB list?? LOL

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

keep`um is an auto machanic ??? heyyyy when i get inside my auto this light thingy keeps comeing on ,,, stays on ,,,till i close door ,,, what`s up with that ???? :lol:

Judging by your name, the reason the light stays on is its a Chrysler product :lol: :lol: :lol:

He takes the CBI's articles about deleting the zeros, and swears that we all have it wrong, that its not a lop, and its because his special translator says so!

Hahaha give me a break!! You cant debate someone on a topic that they dont even understand.....thats like me trying to tell you to debate me on how to diagnose a beemer.....

When pepperoni learns about redenominations and what they are about, and when he finally comes to terms with himself about what the CBI is saying, then we will talk....

You were the one making such a stink about Sam interviewing me, as if you know how wrong I am about what I was saying so why dont you share a little of your knowledge?? Or is it that you are just butt hurt because your best friend can only make the biggest DB list?? LOL

I give you 100+ here keep, I've been saying RD for the last 2 years. This is not only based on articles from the CBI but based on personal first hand knowledge. I work for 6 months out of the year in Jordan for a government official and this is what he has personally told me. I would like to believe he is wrong but I don't think so.

• Upvote 3

Judging by your name, the reason the light stays on is its a Chrysler product :lol: :lol: :lol:

I give you 100+ here keep, I've been saying RD for the last 2 years. This is not only based on articles from the CBI but based on personal first hand knowledge. I work for 6 months out of the year in Jordan for a government official and this is what he has personally told me. I would like to believe he is wrong but I don't think so.

Have you heard any of the people over there mentioning only removing maybe 2 zeros?? Or just 1??

I figure you might be able to find someone or know someone who can speak arabic, if so, could you get them to check this out...

Someone mentioned something about them debating in the video and talking about keeping two of the zeros...is there any sort of mentioning that in the video??

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Thank you Carrello.....that means a lot coming from you, cause I know your not very fond of a lot of the things I have to say or bring up!! laugh.gif

And yes....I am now officially a proud papa!!!

She was born this morning at 10:04am..... 7 lbs 9 oz!! Completely healthy!!! What a ride the past couple days have been.....I feel like I have been run over by a train lol.....and I thought this rollercoaster of an investment was bad hahaha

Blessings to you and your new family!

Thanks....thats why I thought it was a good idea to do the interview....To try and clear up exactly that....where Im coming from and how I view things.....Its not all doom and gloom I promise lol....

Thanks keep and I hope I do not have to follow through with the Maine lobster deal, but I think you desserve a great lobster dinner just for sticking you neck out all the time and yes, I have often offset your negs because I like that you are rational and pragmatic. Go Daddy. Go RV. OMG your daughter shares my grandson's Bday, he turned 1.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

so tell me if you guys know so much and think its gonna lop what the heck are you guys even on a dinar site for lol and armond toth your buddy in jordan is wrong do you really think their gonna come out and tell people their gonna rv? theres so many articles from the cbi themselves that this is gonna be an rv and not a lop iraq has way too much going for it to lop.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

ok walking heres something for ya,how do you expect iraq to come up withpaying war reparations of 3 triliion dollars with a lop? chew on that for awhile with your monkey wrench lol

3 trillion DOLLARS in reparations? The total they ever owed was 48 billion and they currently owe about 17 billion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ok walking heres something for ya,how do you expect iraq to come up withpaying war reparations of 3 triliion dollars with a lop? chew on that for awhile with your monkey wrench lol

rockinrich.. can I ask what you are even talking about here? What war reparations of 3 Trillion do they owe, and who do they owe this to? Do you have any documentation that shows that they owe war reparations outside of the 17 Billion still owed to Kuwait for the 1990 invasion? Thanks!

so tell me if you guys know so much and think its gonna lop what the heck are you guys even on a dinar site for lol and armond toth your buddy in jordan is wrong do you really think their gonna come out and tell people their gonna rv? theres so many articles from the cbi themselves that this is gonna be an rv and not a lop iraq has way too much going for it to lop.

Ok, with all due respect, let's break this down a bit here. Your first sentence here is states:

"do you really think their gonna come out and tell people their gonna rv?"

The very next statement is:

" theres so many articles from the cbi themselves that this is gonna be an rv"

So which is it??? :lol:

I am just trying to understand the logic here so forgive me.

Edited by JayP
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

First lets use a little common sense here ok? Your gonna need it to follow me......

If any of us thought the only outcome for Iraq was a lop, then Im pretty sure we wouldnt be here....at least I wouldnt....hell you coulda answered this question yourself.....(thats where common sense comes into play)

Ok, secondly....do you actually listen to yourself before typing? LOL

You first say that the CBI is not going to come out and tell their people they are gonna RV but then you state "

theres so many articles from the cbi themselves that this is gonna be an rv"

laugh.giflaugh.gif So which one is it?? Ohhh nevermind....it doesnt really matter, you kinda just ruined it for yourself....you cant go back and take words away now....

The CBI is planning to redenominate....that in no way is good for us....thats not what we want to happen so tell pepperoni to drop the whole secret translator crap, change his tone about the delete the zeros articles, and then he can gain back some credibility.....

Now, who in the world has a contract for Iraq to "pay reperations in the amount of 3 trillion dollars?" laugh.gif

Your just pulling stuff out of your arse now....you do know that they planned on using Iraqs resources (mainly oil) to fund costs of this war including reconstruction of the country?? Do some homework and learn for yourself.....you just sound so silly coming here with those weak and tired ass "forum facts"....there was no agreement anywhere that Iraq has to pay back the US trillions of dollars for the war.....especially with a revalue of their currency....you gotta come stronger then that to survive here bro.....

Yes Iraq is moving forward....they are making big strides to rejoin the worlds economy....BUT, that does not exclude them from having to lop their currency....you know why?? Because none of that can erase the past periods of hyperinflation, nor can it erase an inflated money supply due to low purchasing power.....

Hey rockinrich, you do understand that Iraq has two ways of getting the dinar on par with the USD right?? They can straight up RV, slowly and gradually, or they can lop first, and then bring the value of the NEW dinar closer to the dollar......if you dont understand those concepts, then you have no business being here and you have A LOT of homework to do!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

3 trillion DOLLARS in reparations? The total they ever owed was 48 billion and they currently owe about 17 billion.

I don't think he was talking about the 5% to Kuwait. Kap's latest chat show that the US war debt with Iraq is 800 billion and climbing. The video with Senator Menendez shows him saying Iraq will pay for that cost. The coalition forces add up to more than that.

• Upvote 1

your being a little to aggressive, i dont think it will lop either, but keep is a good dude, lets try to calm it down a little bit.

• Upvote 3

The articles they are coming out with are to educate Iraqi's on the redenomination...it's far from put to bed....kap doesn't have a clue.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well thats what the articles say not me or kap so if the articles are wrong then not much we can do about it and menendez is on video saying iraq is gonna pay for the war if they were gonna lop they could have done it by now what are they waiting for kaps last chat says it all .

jmw you have dinar i take it or you sold it back right cause their gonna redenominate right? you too keep ? cause surely you wouldnt keep your dinar if you thought that right?

• Upvote 1

I don't think he was talking about the 5% to Kuwait. Kap's latest chat show that the US war debt with Iraq is 800 billion and climbing. The video with Senator Menendez shows him saying Iraq will pay for that cost. The coalition forces add up to more than that.

Iraq has paid A LOT of the wars cost through its own resources.....OIL......its what the DFI funds were set up for....

Anything beyond that, is basically what we as taxpayers end up with.....there is no evidence in the slightest bit, showing that Iraq must pay back the US citizens or the govt for the war by revaluing the currency.....that is just wishful thinking.....

Regardless, if Iraq was paying anyone back for anything it would be in USD from oil revenues so revaluing the currency would do nothing to help that....

• Downvote 2

well thats what the articles say not me or kap so if the articles are wrong then not much we can do about it and menendez is on video saying iraq is gonna pay for the war if they were gonna lop they could have done it by now what are they waiting for kaps last chat says it all .

jmw you have dinar i take it or you sold it back right cause their gonna redenominate right? you too keep ? cause surely you wouldnt keep your dinar if you thought that right?

No, thats not what the articles say.....thats what Im trying to explain to you, and its why your buddy kap made the douchebag award list laugh.gif

Its funny how you just ignore all your ignorant comments as if you never said them even though your getting called out for them....we dont forget stupidity here....your gonna have to work a little harder to be able to participate legitimately in discussion here. Your so backwards and contradictory I dont even know where to start.....which I guess is why you and Kap make such a good pair!!

iraq is a completely different situation than the other countries you guys are referring to i want you to tell me why they wont rv can you do that keep?

Pay attention to what is being said here.....your sinking fast.....

No one said Iraq wont RV....no one said Iraq cant RV....

We are just pointing out that you and Kap should do some more homework before trying to make posts and call people out.....your just making yourself look worse, even after losing any credibility....

How can anyone take you serious when you dont even know what your saying and your contradicting your main points of discussion? laugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3