Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interview with Keepm with Sam I am

Hamels

Good job Keep! I like the story of how/why you became invested. It's kinda universal, I bet a lot of people read it and thought, hey, that's just like me! It's funny how the tide turns, there are a lot of members on here who used to follow your posts and offset all your negs. Thanks for hanging in there. You deserve respect for all the research you've done and all the investors you've helped educate. I'm one of them, and I appreciate it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nice Job Keepm maybe a few more here will start to understand where your viewpoint is based.

Thanks....thats why I thought it was a good idea to do the interview....To try and clear up exactly that....where Im coming from and how I view things.....Its not all doom and gloom I promise lol....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I'm certain no one wants to touch this post, though I will in defense of Keep. Personally, Keeps's posts help me stay grounded. Often he sheds light on this investment that most wish to ignore. Trust me, I am not a lopster, in fact I'm the opposite.

To be honest, I'm truly disappointed with your post. I found it to be degrading, unkind and wrong.

The final part of your post seems to contradict the first part... What am I missing here?

• Upvote 2

Thanks....thats why I thought it was a good idea to do the interview....To try and clear up exactly that....where Im coming from and how I view things.....Its not all doom and gloom I promise lol....

I remember when you first got started with dinar and dinar sites. I have seen you grow in this investment and want to tell all challengers that you better bring your "A" game if you want to go toe to toe with keepm about this investment.

I don't always agree with keepm but I will always try to see where he is coming from with his point of view.

P.s. I am glad to see that you haven't completely gone to the dark side :lol: :lol:

Hope momma and the baby are doing well

• Upvote 8

Keep,

I obviously don't post much, but have seen you around and understand your position. I too have been in this for awhile and remain very conservative.

I do disagree with your premise though on the the outstanding dinars whether its 4 trillion or 30 trillion. Recent articles from the CBI have stated they want the dinar to be a world reserve currency. I believe this was the plan from the beginning. It is probably correct to assume a larger majority of countries hold the hard currency. Yes, we Americans and ( gov't included surely hold the most). As you know monies in reserve ( including foreign) are meant to stay there to prop up the value of their own currency and not used for spending purposes. I believe most of the money that is cashed in after the RV will be reserved as such. The ones that go back to Iraq from traders may play a little roll but am I sure the UST has figured some of that out. This outcome will offset the burden the Iraq government presumably has.

My next disagreement lies in your idea Shabibi is against an RV. I have read just about every interview and article he has been quoted in and my assessment he is in favor of raising the value of the dinar IMO, to at least the 1 to 1 rate without creating a lop. I understand your viewpoint from other post you have made about the re denomination and will touch on it briefly.

Here is a quote today from the CBI/Shabibi about the dinar "Scheduled that are deleted three zeros from the new currency, ie that the sum of one thousand dinars will become the new currency was IQD one. This probably looks like a lop/re-donom to you, but to me an RV or increase in value of the dinar as the CBI has said many times would result from the removal of the zeros. I don't believe it will RV down the road after a currency change...too much at stake for other countries. Yes, there is speculation about the lower denoms "old ones and "new ones" but when they are introduced I believe there will be an increase in value on par with the dollar ( give or take ). I know many countries have forgiven the Iraq debt for reasons besides contract arrangements. It is quite obvious many of those countries are in need of boosting their reserves with a valuable Iraq currency.

I too have listened to scooter,highlander, and others about the budget and other countries like S. Korea and the GDP numbers. All I have to say is Iraq has way more assets to make a solid case for a legitimate RV than any other country under article 8, WTO status, etc with a similar currency rate.

Finally, I rather believe quite opposite than you and think Maliki is the hold up or someone farther up the PTB chain. Nevertheless, it will be interesting in the coming weeks to see the outcome of the budget, National conference (if held), and summit.

Thanks for your candor though.

• Upvote 3

Nice interview......agree with your assessment "staying grounded is equal to being negative by many"...so true. I hope this thing rv's soon, but it's not looking like that is going to happen for a while. Hope I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1

Sam: How did you come up with your unique name?

Keepmwlknfny: My name huh? LOL Everyone always asks how I came up with it....let me just start off by saying I came up with it YEARS ago when I thought I was a little pimp with the ladies lol. It was actually kind of random cause I came up with it when using clan names and such for video games. But its so unique and hardly thought of as a handle, that its never taken and always works! Some might think its "inappropriate" and "immature" but whatever.....its funny....and if you cant laugh at that, then you really need to loosen up....life is too short to be so damn serious all the time!!!

Can you break this down: i don't really see the interpertation of your screen name "keepmwlknfny" ? If it is "R" rated then I don't want to see it.

• Downvote 1

Good job Keepm. It is rare to find someone that has a passion for what they choose to do as a profession. You are a lucky man, and about now, I bet you are a proud papa. Congratulations. You have had a good week. Let's hope next week brings us such fortune that the next news we hear from you is that you just bought your first BMW dealership (that is just a positive - you probably don't want a dealership).

You are a refreshing young man, one with intellect and curiosity, and a confidence to speak what you believe to be the truth. Those are traits that make powerful men and leaders. In the past year or so, I have seen you grow as a person, not only in your thoughts, but in the way you speak and write. You should stand as an example for the other people your age here that moan and groan, post like they are children not getting their way, waiting for others to do the work and pass it on to them.

You will do well, and I wish you the best of luck in the world.

Thanks, Keepm. Now, can you put your hat on straight? Please.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Keep certainly lives up to his chosen handle. :P

I've always thought his handle while witty was unappropriate for this type of forum. The diversity of this forum, it is likely to maybe disgust one member or another. I mean, this handle isn't something you would tell your grandparents & follow through by explaining it to them. In the video gaming community, this type of handle is more common and would be accepted. Just my thoughts on the handle :)

To continue on with the following questions at hand:

Is it important to stay grounded?!? Yes! But, there should not be anything wrong with being optimitic and looking for answers. We can argue why one event may not be possible, but we sometimes fail to look at the opposing view and disect it. My stance on the speculation has always been on the fence leaning towards optimistim of a positive outcome. I view these forums & I see a lot of people who post like they're 100% certain this will come to fruition. In reality, no one really knows and we really need to prepare for any possible outcome. This can be anywhere from a R/D (in-country only) to a straigh-up R/V where we exchange and make a huge ROI. It really is anybody's guess, and for all we really know, their intent may be to rise the value as their GDP rises so the rate can remain stable.

Lets play with numbers! Okay, lets amuse the idea that 30 trillion of IQD exist. Lets also assume they Re-denominate at 1000:1 to make that 30 trillion become 30 billion. Well, what is 30 billion in US value? Roughly 25.7 Billion ($US value). Interesting, but what a lot of people fail to forget when comparing M1, M2s, and so forth is that not all currency is in the form of hard currency. We have to remember checking accounts exist, saving accounts, and so forth. Well we are seeing a break down of how the R/D would play out within their current state... Seems plausible by some, others may disagree, and others may be confused.

When we view these figures, we're looking & comparing a "current state" of the region with the data at hand. It is hard to calculate the future, because well it has yet to happen. This is why we would use projected data to try and determine the outlook. As the economy grows, which is likely to happen at a fast rate; demand for goods, services, etc goes up. This may or may not help build a private sector, but to fill the short-term, imports will go up. As the timeline progresses, the number of barrels produced per day is only going to rise. I think they have the capability to produce more than they are currently, but they have a bottle neck of an issue with transporting the crude(exporting). You can only pump as much as the pipelines allow to flow. A lot of people argue that the region is full of untapped potential, and I would agree.

Here is the problem I am seeing with the R/D. It does not really change the number of notes in circulation, just the sum of the numerical value of all notes by 1,000. But, all increased demand may be met with the CBI increasing the money supply. They've done this in the past, as we have rarely seen a rate change. Their M2 would be reduced by 1,000, but the growth rate of the M2 would remain the same. The CBI will continue to print & dispense post R/D making it hard to speculate & acquire a ROI even of the smallest %. We would really have to sit back and view this as a very long-term investment to produce tremendous results. But who really loses out? Well, I would argue any bump in value acts like a stimulus to the citizens as it costs them less to acquire imported goods while the market place remains competitive and competes for business.

How does this work?

If the prices of goods imported decreases, merchants will be able to acquire more. This increases supply which allows for a decrease in demand.

The merchant may make more profits and redirect some cost savings to the consumer. (Merchant wins, consumer wins)... Costs saved are spent else where helping to improve the economy.

Can they straight up R/V? Well that seems hard, because demand for the U.S.D is so high that the CBI's reserves would be liquidated within days. What I think they need to focus on is increasing the demand for using IQD in the marketplace. And not by setting limitation on the USD and implying additional costs, fees if you are using the USD. They need incentives!

when you take this interview,

break it down and condense it, Keeps standing in the dark with the rest of us in

the financial life boat on a sea of false intel and rumors of rumors, when Gomer

Pyle shoots a flare through the boat floor.............

GOAAAAHHHHH-LEEE :o

when you take this interview,

break it down and condense it, Keeps standing in the dark with the rest of us in

the financial life boat on a sea of false intel and rumors of rumors, when Gomer

Pyle shoots a flare through the boat floor.............

GOAAAAHHHHH-LEEE :o

laugh.giflaugh.gif Pretty much!!!

I've always thought his handle while witty was unappropriate for this type of forum. The diversity of this forum, it is likely to maybe disgust one member or another. I mean, this handle isn't something you would tell your grandparents & follow through by explaining it to them. In the video gaming community, this type of handle is more common and would be accepted. Just my thoughts on the handle :)

Actually......I have explained it to my grandma laugh.gif

She got a kick out of it too!!

This is def a new age......

That was back in the old days! ;)

Yessir!! Its one of those throwbacks!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good job Keepm. It is rare to find someone that has a passion for what they choose to do as a profession. You are a lucky man, and about now, I bet you are a proud papa. Congratulations. You have had a good week. Let's hope next week brings us such fortune that the next news we hear from you is that you just bought your first BMW dealership (that is just a positive - you probably don't want a dealership).

You are a refreshing young man, one with intellect and curiosity, and a confidence to speak what you believe to be the truth. Those are traits that make powerful men and leaders. In the past year or so, I have seen you grow as a person, not only in your thoughts, but in the way you speak and write. You should stand as an example for the other people your age here that moan and groan, post like they are children not getting their way, waiting for others to do the work and pass it on to them.

You will do well, and I wish you the best of luck in the world.

Thanks, Keepm. Now, can you put your hat on straight? Please.

Thank you Carrello.....that means a lot coming from you, cause I know your not very fond of a lot of the things I have to say or bring up!! laugh.gif

And yes....I am now officially a proud papa!!!

She was born this morning at 10:04am..... 7 lbs 9 oz!! Completely healthy!!! What a ride the past couple days have been.....I feel like I have been run over by a train lol.....and I thought this rollercoaster of an investment was bad hahaha

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1