Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whats the silliest thing you did in school?

cooked

I went to Catholic school in the 60s. Back then when you were bad the nuns hit you with a ruler depending on your crime. A calssmate and I were bad one day. The nun made us stand before the class and hit each other on the butt with a yardstick. I had the first swing. I figured if I hit him hard enough I might break the rulre and not have to be hit myself. Well, I hot him real good. I broke the rulre in half. I fugured I was safe. THen the nun pulled out the POINTER and gave it to my partner in crime. I think I still have marks on my but from his shots at me. ;)

• Upvote 1

WOW Cooked same here. Went to cathlic school in the 60's also. Lets see what stands out for me.

Pulled a girls hair standing in line for lunch, next thing i know i had a girl scout dress on for the day.

One day i forgot my tie and had to were a big pink clown bow for the day. Many whacks across the hands

not sure for what tho. Gezzzzzz I'm messed up!! :wacko:

• Upvote 1

Silly...I don't know. Mean maybe.

I was required to attend the concert of a girl who was downright nasty to me all the time.

I took the lid of a mayonaise jar...they were a brass colored metal...

I sat in the audience and reflected a spotlight into her eyes while she played the piano.

Unfortunately I got caught.

I'm much nicer to my foes now. I just stay away from them.

• Upvote 2

Ok I’ve got one. :D

High school grade 10. I was chewing gum minding my own business trying to listen to his boring class. The teacher saw me chewing gum and told me to get rid of it. It was not bubble gum or anything just regular gum. It’s not like I was causing any trouble or making bubbles with it. He made me stand up and toss in the garbage. Then he said, don’t bring gum to the class unless you have enough for everyone.

Well I have a sense of humor :P ……so that night I went to the store and bought a few of packs of Juicy Fruit gum. The kind with the long sticks. The next day when his class started and he was talking I stood up and said, excuse me Mr. whatever his name was. I have something for the class. I went to the front row and started to pass out a stick to each student on the desk. The class starting laughing. I got half way down the row of seats before he said “what do you think you are doing Miss Goldiegirl”. I replied, Sir, you told me not to bring gum to class unless I have enough for everyone. Well Sir I have enough for everyone. I continued to hand it out to each person.

When I was done he sent me to the principal’s office. I got one after school detention as punishment. You had to sit there in silence and do nothing for 1.5 hrs. No scars from that but I do remember him giving me a hard time for the rest of the year. What control freaks they were. :unsure:

Well mine is a bit risque, but really was just a bunch of curious young guys. I went to private school, where at the 6th grade level the boys and girls were segregated from each other. We did, however share recess time together. Well, our favorite game to play was keep a way, boys vs. girls. We (boys) didn't really go all out to keep the ball away from the girls, as a matter of fact, we wanted them to have the ball. We would chase after them and just when they wrapped their arms around the ball, we would grab for the ball. Somehow we were always slightly off the mark and would land our hands in the chest area. Man did we love keep a way. As I remember, the girls always wanted to play and enjoyed it very much also! :D

Sure are a lot of us who went to Catholic school. We had nun's from the Presentation of Mary. 4th grade goofing off in secret or so I thought. Put hands out and get a whack with her clacker, Catholic kids know what that was, they used them to call you back from recess and I mean about 10-12 nuns all clacking their clackers. Anyhow Sister Victor Marie broke her clacker on my hand. Then she made me take it home for my dad to fix. Well ,dad not only fixed the clacker but he proceeded to fix me also. That was a painful thing :confused::wacko: :wacko: to go through, and you know what it didn't leave me emotionally disturbed, or not that I could see then or now.

Seventh grade - Small rural Junior High - Decided to go into business with three of my friends - Ran a few blocks to the local Quicky Mart to buy as many boxes of lemonheads (candy) as we could afford and then make out on the mark-up during lunch...

You see, we were aloud to sit outside around the ball diamond during lunch...only, we were not aloud to leave school grounds...

We got back in record time...out of breath and sweaty...to find EVERYONE, including the Principal waiting on us outside -

FIRE DRILL

I went to catholic grammer school. Got permission to go to the lavitory, went into the gymnasium were I set up bingo with 3 other guys after school. They had a record player there for school plays etc... We found a cheech & chong record in a box that some one donated with other records in a box called Have A Marajuana. On my lavitory trip I slipped into the gym and put on the first song which was up against the wall M%$#er F&%ker. An the song started out with that being screamed and then continuing saying it. Cranked it to 10 and went back to class...Never got caught but was so terrified.....That was more stupid than silly though..

When I Was a senior in school,we took and old howl house from back yard and put it on the roof of the school.At the time we were doing this there was a cop watching from a top of hill.My guess is he thought were not hurting anything.I was in Ag.class at the time.WE also trun two pigs in the school lose.We were bad kids!!

• Upvote 1

actually, I was pretty angelic growing up..........NOT

at 16, me and this other girl liked the same guy--she won him over--I didn't...I knew she had a birthday coming up and was having a party. Of course I was not invited.

So, the night before her party, I went out to the hog pen(yep, we had cows and pigs) and gathered hog poop into a box, took it back to the house and wrapped it in birthday paper, drove to her house and left it on her front porch

Never did find out from other birthday goers if she received my gift or not.

:rolleyes:sure hope she did ........did I just say that????

actually, I was pretty angelic growing up..........NOT

at 16, me and this other girl liked the same guy--she won him over--I didn't...I knew she had a birthday coming up and was having a party. Of course I was not invited.

So, the night before her party, I went out to the hog pen(yep, we had cows and pigs) and gathered hog poop into a box, took it back to the house and wrapped it in birthday paper, drove to her house and left it on her front porch

Never did find out from other birthday goers if she received my gift or not.

:rolleyes:sure hope she did ........did I just say that????

:o Not nice... :lol:

I had a math teacher in college that was very sensitive to noise from the class, so one day I distributed bells to the class and had them tie them to their shoes.

When he was writing problems on the chalk board we would take turns ringing our bells. I could see him twitching, but he knew we were playing one on him.

So since we got no response that day, the next day we pulled our next stunt. The man could not teach a class without writing everything on the board, so before class I

gathered all the chalk from our room and from the room next door. So here we were in class and he was explaining some elaborate problem to us and when he reaches for

the chalk it is not there. He couldn't believe his eyes. I'm sure he was thinking there had been plenty of chalk in the last class he had taught. Frustrated he sent a student to

the room next door. He he he- I could hardly keep it in. The poor man just couldn't keep it straight the rest of the hour.

Oh and I just remembered, during the time I was in high school I also played on a traveling soccer team and we were based out of this club that had a big party hall and they had a kitchen and shower and the locker room in the basement, so after we changed to our soccer outfit the guys used to kick the soccer ball around upstairs, so every once in a while I used to go in the locker room get all their underwears wet it and put it in the freezer, after the game I rushed back to the club and put their frozen underwear back in their locker, needless to say there used to be a lot of finger pointing and some very upset guys, they eventually figured it was me. :lol:

Mom made me be in the band in 7th grade and I HATED IT!!!! no self respecting football player was in the band!!!!! There was a snot of a kid who sat in front of me who played the french horn..... I hated that kid.... Every time he would bring his horn up to his mouth, he would get whacked in the back of the head by the slide on my trombone....... next thing I knew...2 problems solved!!!! I got to hit a kid I didn't like and I got kicked out of band!!!!! Of course, I had a hard time sitting for a couple of weeks after dad got done with me but hey!!!! IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!!!