Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ebay to Stop Dinar Sales?

win1mich

I bought a good bit of my dinar from Ebay, so to me this was of interest. It's on Frank26's Monday 20 Feb conference call at the 39 minute mark, approx.

Frank26:

"Ebay this week has announced to people that sell dinars on Ebay, you cannot sell dinars any longer. They're giving them 90 days to clear their accounts. That doesn't mean that in 90 days the RI/RV is going to happen, no, but they need to get everything off the books within that time period. You cannot sell dinars on Ebay any longer. What does that tell you? Today also I tell you that my broker just called and said 'Frank, guess what. They told me I can't sell dinars any more.' What does that mean...they went from article 14 to Article 8. What it means is that they are now very, very, very acutely aware of their currency"

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=5047167050-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-6798-38-12475-17-65-67-17-65-6712035;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0

Not saying this is true or not. Haven't checked Ebay lately, wonder if the prices will go up now.

I also don't know if Frank's broker is an Ebay seller, if not, who was it who told HIM to stop selling?

Also, Delta speaks of the Shabibi TV interview regarding lower denoms at the 11 minute mark.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

sounds like crap to me .... I've sold a few million Dinar on ebay over the years as well as Euro, USD , GBP , VND and even KWD and I've not had any contact from ebay

It could well be crap.

He did say nobody was told to stop selling other foreign currency, only dinar.

• Upvote 1

I have sold over $1,500,000 USD (YES that's US dollars) worth of dinar on eBay in the past 12 months. I have not been told anything from eBay about this. HOWEVER, I personally know another seller who has had her eBay account closed and was told it was because she was ONLY selling dinar and that they will be trying to phase out these type of sellers this year. They claim they will keep allowing dinar sellers who have a mixture of items available and who are not on there just to sell dinar. Why they are doing this is anyone's guess. I doubt seriously that they have been told to phase out dinar sales. Needless to say, I have added some other items for sale besides dinar :-) .... And yes, I'm registered with the US Treasury

• Upvote 2

I've seen a few people in this thread sell on Ebay and I had a question. I've always wondered why dealers sell so much IQD on ebay? Is it because there are laws in place to prevent dealers from keeping it or do they not believe in this investment? I'm not saying there is anything wrong with this and am not bashing, just some curiosity from me.

• Upvote 2

I have sold over $1,500,000 USD (YES that's US dollars) worth of dinar on eBay in the past 12 months. I have not been told anything from eBay about this. HOWEVER, I personally know another seller who has had her eBay account closed and was told it was because she was ONLY selling dinar and that they will be trying to phase out these type of sellers this year. They claim they will keep allowing dinar sellers who have a mixture of items available and who are not on there just to sell dinar. Why they are doing this is anyone's guess. I doubt seriously that they have been told to phase out dinar sales. Needless to say, I have added some other items for sale besides dinar :-) .... And yes, I'm registered with the US Treasury

Just curious...

Selling so much on ebay do you not believe in an RV ? It always makes me wonder why a believer would sell their dinar with the possibility of a handsome profit in the end.

Thanks

Quad B)

• Upvote 2

I've seen a few people in this thread sell on Ebay and I had a question. I've always wondered why dealers sell so much IQD on ebay? Is it because there are laws in place to prevent dealers from keeping it or do they not believe in this investment? I'm not saying there is anything wrong with this and am not bashing, just some curiosity from me.

Do you think I just have a couple billion dinar sitting around that I want to get rid of? I reinvest 95% of my profits to buy more. I'm not going to boast about how much I have, but when the RV happens, whatever stock I have on hand belongs to me. :woot:

I feel very blessed to have come into this investment. I believe I have been guided into this endeavor for a higher purpose. I will only be a steward of whatever profits I will have when this is all over. ><>

• Upvote 4

Do you think I just have a couple billion dinar sitting around that I want to get rid of? I reinvest 95% of my profits to buy more. I'm not going to boast about how much I have, but when the RV happens, whatever stock I have on hand belongs to me. :woot:

I feel very blessed to have come into this investment. I believe I have been guided into this endeavor for a higher purpose. I will only be a steward of whatever profits I will have when this is all over. ><>

Can you please send me your ebay address. I'd like to buy more!! Okay, I'm lying, I just want to check your profile and see how much you have sold.. Nothing personal.... I just don't believe anyone who brags about their wealth...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I can't wait until the RV hits just to log in to ebay and watch how many people go in to sell their dinars for the quick profit! The "you know what" will hit the fan in there. Think about it, you list, you sell, high roller people pay through their bank cards or Paypal and get in on the deal before the prices jump sky high. I also want to see what happens to those auctions in progress that had 25,000 notes going for $26.00. But, it's all going to be risky business because ebay will likely balk at providing their coveted "Buyers Guarantee" at that point. Especially when we're talking big money deals all across the country. Having said that, ebay will likely prohibit Iraqi dinar sales altogether. JMHO

(yeah, I'm a former seller on ebay)

I had two winning bidders around 6 months ago just never pay, never communicate at all. I'm guessing that their plan was to drag it out as long as possible and if it RV's during that period, then they pay and demand the dinars. If it doesn't they just never pay. E-bay told me that one of them was using a hijacked account. So the (myth in my view of the) RV may encourage such behavior and e-bay might be trying to reduce such things.

I don't get why people are +1ing people that are just bashing and not actually making contributions... although it is intriguing to see such a claim made without any links or proof but I suppose if after 90 days we no longer see the sale of Dinar on Ebay then all of you people saying irrelevant things like "I just sold a million yesterday" and haven't heard anything will have to eat your words, and if in 90 days the sale of Dinar is tolerated on Ebay still then I suppose Frank's credibility just like any other speculative guru's credibility won't get any lower because no matter who we all go to for info they have all been WRONG at some point or another and probably more than once, but I'm not going to set myself up to look like an idiot by bashing the information if the event hasn't even taken place yet.

The one thing I do like is that he states that it has nothing to do with the RV... so there isn't really any reason to get excited about it if EBay did stop the sale of Dinar.

Edited by Nani?

Other statements by Frank26:

" $100 oil will trigger the RV" said this for a year until it hit 100 about a year ago then amended his statement saying it was only a "barometer".

Said "the security ministers would be announced this Sunday" that was about 11 months ago.

About 12 months ago " put his real estate agent on "red alert" " wonder if the agent is still on red alert?

• Downvote 1

Can you please send me your ebay address. I'd like to buy more!! Okay, I'm lying, I just want to check your profile and see how much you have sold.. Nothing personal.... I just don't believe anyone who brags about their wealth...

I am not wealthy and I did not brag. I purposely did not give my ID because I am not using this site for personal advertising. I will only give you my stats for the last 60 days, right off my eBay summary page:

Sold (last 60 days)

Listed 1075

Sold 1305

Total sales: $466,546.32

You can believe me or not believe me. I couldn't possibly care less. I was merely offering what information I had as a high volume seller of dinar on eBay. It's amazing that no matter what you post on here, there is always some one who will make a disrespectful comment about it. Which is why I don't post very often. Too many people with no class.

• Upvote 9

Look this seller up on ebay "e*michelle", that is the name of the seller selling the most dinar on eBay check his completed listing.

Folks, I sell on Ebay as Cardboardtrader and have also moved a fair amount of Dinar. Currently halting as I am going on vacation, but I can tell you there is nothing that has come out stating you cannot sell IQD. It is all hogwash!

The dealers such as Frank and others just hate to see sales going through other distribution channels. Especially when I started most of my auctions at $.99 and let the market dictate the price. Just like those that say you have to have a receipt. More Bs.....it's cash and as long as you didn't rob a bank or your neighbor it will spend as another countries currency.

Look this seller up on ebay "e*michelle", that is the name of the seller selling the most dinar on eBay check his completed listing.

This person is probably a member of DV because I've seen the seller's photo used as an avatar on here (standing behind stacks of dinar). Can't remember the screen name of the member, though.