Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: the news is true for the deletion of zeros from the currency in next May

yota691

Central Bank: the news is true for the deletion of zeros from the currency in next May

21/02/2012 PM - 3:18 PM | Hits: 14

Denied the deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, the central bank measures to remove zeros from the currency in the month of May next.

He said in a press statement that "what appeared in the media about the start of procedures to delete the zeros in the month of next May, is unfounded," noting that such a move begins with the beginning of the new fiscal year and not in the middle of it.

Saleh continued, "the central bank will, starting from tomorrow new measures provide for the banks interest rate on the price of foreign currency to the sale of not more than 10 dinars, because the central bank sold dollars to banks at 1179 dinars, and should not be selling them to citizens more than the price of 1189 dinars. "

He noted that banks in case of violation of the new instructions will be the withdrawal of a license to deal in the market, including the central bank auctions of foreign currency.

He stressed that this measure was to prevent the monopoly of the banks that are not consistent with the policies of the Central Bank, which states not to take advantage of citizens to raise interest rates to the degree of influence on the exchange rate of foreign currency in the domestic market.

The news indicated the start of the process of deleting the zeros in the beginning of next May

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=ar%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_149163.html

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 4

The news is really getting to be odd.

This article states that the article that came out that said the process to delete the zeros would begin in May. In the past few days, the articles we have seen have said September, but here on DV we never saw an article that said "May".

Maybe the propoganda now has its own propoganda.

I see now, that oleman has posted a "May" article.

The beat goes on.

Edited by Carrello

You know what I have noticed is........ whenever we get news on say, building an oil refinery or this guys gonna do this, or japan's investing in this... we get straight talk from them. BUT when the dinar is involved there alway double negatives, double talk, flibbity flab, and gobblety **** in the translation. WTF?

• Upvote 1

The funny bit about these articles relate mostly to the "Difference" between any RD situation of the past and the road Iraq is clearly on. Brazil just RD'd one morning, and their government is still one of the most worthless leadership of an oil rich nation on the entire planet (Nothing against Brazilians, they just have a messed up gov). They were all in heavy debt and all of them just did it in a matter of weeks. Iraq has been on this train for years.

They don't "educate" anyone. Remember, Iraqis are majority illiterate, uneducated, and without the benefit of learned economic principles, advanced concepts of democratic systems, and world laws. They simply are not as globally intelligent as we are. I don't know what you've been reading, but I for one can't make sense of any of the dinar news. When you can easily speak of the day to day business and plans of every other aspect of your country, why not the economics?

That's why I truly believe it WILL RV. They aren't like any other contry, they do not have the kind of debt most of us do, and they are undervaluing their courrency in a country where 23% of their population, some 7 million people are making an average of $30 a month. Link

We'll be sipping on coconut milk in the tropics in no time! GO RV

+1 for you Yota, thank you for all your hard work

Edited by Griffster
  • Upvote 2

All,

IMO, we know that Shabs & crew have been having a lot of meetings lately, one of them just on Monday (no link). It is clear to me, given the rash of articles out today, and the past few days, that there is a "misinformation campaign" being distributed to each and every news outlet in the country, from Erbil to Basra. The different dates being thrown about are part misinformation, and part mistranslation. They have talked about the specific historical designs on the new currency - months ago! I saw an article today that said the new currency would come out at the END of 2013, for pete's sake!

Relax, and soak up the good - no, great news we've been seeing: action on Tarriff laws, income taxes, budget-in-the-home-stretch, chapter 7 release, new defense ministers nominated, the national meeting, etc. I am personally fascinated by how obsessed Maliki is about the Arab Summit, and believe that he will finally budge from his previous positions on everything in order to portray himself as a power player in the region. He is really freaking out over this - and it is a VERY huge sign that we may see some progress in some areas we never dreamed he would cooperate on!

My smoke detector has been screaming at me all week (I checked, the batteries are all good). Lean back into your chair and chuckle at the manipulation and know that, in the words of Arthur C. Clarke, that "Something wonderful is going to happen".

fnbplanet

• Upvote 5

The news is really getting to be odd.

This article states that the article that came out that said the process to delete the zeros would begin in May. In the past few days, the articles we have seen have said September, but here on DV we never saw an article that said "May".

Maybe the propoganda now has its own propoganda.

I see now, that oleman has posted a "May" article.

The beat goes on.

This is typical of what you will see before a country changes value in it's currency...MASS CONFUSION! Trust me, the more confusion, the better!

Hang in there!

Dr. J

• Upvote 4

This is typical of what you will see before a country changes value in it's currency...MASS CONFUSION! Trust me, the more confusion, the better!

Hang in there!

Dr. J

Mike, boy, are we beginning to see a confusion trend from the top merchants of chaos. If anything cinched it, the May September scenario did.

I said this on an earlier thread, but DinarDana, our currrency go-to, had said it would take 18 months to print the currency, and they are saying they have not designed it yet? Please.

Along with the paper bags, we will be issuing gas masks.

Edited by Carrello

Interesting how they frame this article. Supposedly setting the record straight on some mis information. Then they have a paragraph indicating banks have been overcharging citizens when they buy dinars with dollars. Why would they buy dinars?

Zigmeister I've seen on one post were the traders spread went up to 1234 or 1235 most article stated 1220, 1225. And I'm thinking with all the sucking in of monies from the CBI and now all these counterfeit articles its cause some issue's!! And one article Sunday stated 4 Billion lost by traders, due to counterfeit money.

Edited by yota691

All,

IMO, we know that Shabs & crew have been having a lot of meetings lately, one of them just on Monday (no link). It is clear to me, given the rash of articles out today, and the past few days, that there is a "misinformation campaign" being distributed to each and every news outlet in the country, from Erbil to Basra. The different dates being thrown about are part misinformation, and part mistranslation. They have talked about the specific historical designs on the new currency - months ago! I saw an article today that said the new currency would come out at the END of 2013, for pete's sake!

Relax, and soak up the good - no, great news we've been seeing: action on Tarriff laws, income taxes, budget-in-the-home-stretch, chapter 7 release, new defense ministers nominated, the national meeting, etc. I am personally fascinated by how obsessed Maliki is about the Arab Summit, and believe that he will finally budge from his previous positions on everything in order to portray himself as a power player in the region. He is really freaking out over this - and it is a VERY huge sign that we may see some progress in some areas we never dreamed he would cooperate on!

My smoke detector has been screaming at me all week (I checked, the batteries are all good). Lean back into your chair and chuckle at the manipulation and know that, in the words of Arthur C. Clarke, that "Something wonderful is going to happen".

fnbplanet

FNB couldn't agree with you more, I'm on the same page you're on, Things are looking great thru my smoke filmed glasses :D

DropItLikeItsHot - GO RV :D