Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for those more wise than me...

captaint

......who says if they did the never retreating lop.,,,,,,,, who's to say they don't just take off two zeros instead of three. The 25k note becomes 250, the ten k note becomes 100....they rv at a reasonable rate, and could still get the large denom bills out of circulation as they are deposited and or spent.

Opinions???? I don't think there is a rule that all 3 zeros would have to go if they did their assnine lop!!

I'm hoping for anything over ten cents, and all currency remain redemable at their face value

Best to all!!!! FT

......who says if they did the never retreating lop.,,,,,,,, who's to say they don't just take off two zeros instead of three. The 25k note becomes 250, the ten k note becomes 100....they rv at a reasonable rate, and could still get the large denom bills out of circulation as they are deposited and or spent.

Opinions???? I don't think there is a rule that all 3 zeros would have to go if they did their assnine lop!!

I'm hoping for anything over ten cents, and all currency remain redemable at their face value

Best to all!!!! FT

LOP is a question I also had and it kept haunting me until recently. I'm not a dinar dealer

and I work here in Iraq at the IZ!! I've spoken to Warka bank manager and the Iraqi Federal

police. I also have an Iraqi co-worker who translates for me.

The links have been posted many times, but, mistranslations and misinterpretations have

created chaos.

The three zero's was really a mess. Iraq is "saying" they will remove 3 zero's from the value

(currently,. the value is .00086), and they "deny" raising 3 zero's from the currency(25,000). Those who

report need to ask the same question in many ways in order to gain any accuracy, but, they

don't!! Iraq plans to bring in the lower denom notes and they will phase out the larger notes

over a period of time. Many here expect .86 value and are very excited about it.

It appears they are going to come out at this value and allow it to float. They will use a

"managed Float" as I understand from recent articles.

This is the best information I have and it's based on news articles and the best "boots on the ground' interpretations I can get. I'm convinced this is accurate and I know it will be "after"

the elections before it begins!! When exactly?? I don't know,. but, it really will be soon!!

Hope that helps!!

Interesting and gee imagine logical. Must be something wrong with it but as it stands I Like it and would happily move you to the head of the class. Now can we Prove it... That would really set things in moton..

Charles45. Thank you for your info. That is exactly what I posted about yesterday, and a time or two before....I have always felt those were the 000's they were going to remove. That helps the people of Iraq immeasureably, and is not too high as to be undoable. I pray you are correct, and judging by the way you write, I tend to think you are as credible, if not more so, than the majority of posters.

Best to all. FT