Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveIRay stepping on out about the news conference

Wassaap

wassap, if your gonna slam the guy at least post ALL of the info. Don't be an a**

post all of what?

can you post the rest of it, whatever it is? :unsure:

SteveI is claiming lower denoms of 1/4, 1/2, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200, along with coins. Claiming a return to Pre-1978 rate (3.22). Way to stick that neck on out there...

what we need to know is if it the same 50 as the current 50, or a new one?

• Upvote 2

SteveI is claiming lower denoms of 1/4, 1/2, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200, along with coins. Claiming a return to Pre-1978 rate (3.22). Way to stick that neck on out there...

maybe after an RV any they get all the big bills back....it would make more sense to do an .85 to MAYBE 1.10-20 area.......I do see them getting back on top over there, but no time soon.....we will not see 3 bucks plus.....im hoping for 1-1..but hell .10 would be nice too.....after all getting a dime ffor 1/10 of a cent is an awsome return!!

• Upvote 2

Good grab Wassaap, don't you wish some people would take just a bit more time reading your posts? Maybe they won't crap in the oatmeal so quickly......

On another note, Steve and Ray have been pretty accurate so far, and they admit their mistakes when they make them. More that I can say about 90% of the rest.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Sorry to all you SteveI fans out there...but if you want to read his FULL post, you will simply have to go to his website. REMEMBER: SteveI wants to hold onto all his info. Ray's "news" is in a photo...can't copy...can't paste. I just threw in the salient points. The rest of it is kinda....Steve-ish.

Edited by Wassaap
  • Upvote 2

I HAVE IN E mail but I can't bring it over ,from a friend.sorry guys.I tired!!

SteveI's Post + Most Of Ray's Email Are In 2 Seperate Threads In The Chat Section .

Here Is A Link To 1 Of The Threads. ;)

Shabibi held a news conference in Baghdad.

Shabibi held a news conference in Baghdad.

Here Is The Article Relating To The September Time Frame.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/106396-rays-email-from-the-stevei-post/#ixzz1n2kbPbtM