Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YAY!! The dinars have been found!!!

puppylove

ha ha ha! This made me smile. I know the feeling of relief, too. Hopefully, if anyone's dinar get lost again, it will only be after cash in has been accomplished!

Hmmm...maybe I should post where I hid mine so...just in case I forget....all you guys can remind me? One of us is BOUND to remember.

• Upvote 1

I'm glad you found your Dinars! I felt so bad when I first read about your situation and I wanted to do something to help you without sounding patronizing. I pondered your situation as many fine people comforted you and thought about what if I lost my Dinar. And while I am not heavily invested, I am comfortably invested to the extent that if it hits at .10 cents I have a secure retirement. If it hits $1, then I have a life changing event on my hands with considerable more responsibility. I bought my first Dinar three years ago and after the initial interest wore off, I'd go for months without even thinking about it. As time has gone by with more of my M.E. friends touting the RV, I bought more (stayed in my budget) but with that came more and more interest in M.E. finance, international banking etc., etc. In other words, thinking about RV/RD/LOP more and more, which angle this and which angle that... you know, 'OBSESSION'. The thought of actually having lost my Dinars stopped me dead in my tracks, not because of the loss of initial investment and the possible fantastic future they might have brought forth but for the immediate time (and time past) I spent with an RV grub in my brain. I've learned a lot about this investment and it does seem we are getting close to having an answer presented officially. However thanks to your heartfelt post today, I also learned a little bit about myself and realized it was time to step back and readjust my vision. It's bad enough to wonder around in public with Dinar goggles on, but compound that with Dinar cataracts and I risk not 'seeing' that which is right in front of my face and, Oh, so much more precious than gold.

Please keep your Dinar in a safe place, I don’t want to have to go through all of this again. ;)

GH

• Upvote 2

YAY,YAY,YAY!! Thank you everyone for your prayers and concern over my lost dinar. Happy to report that they have been found, and not in my bedroom where I thought for sure they would be. I was sitting quietly this morning, drinking my coffee and still thinking about where they might be. I even had a dream about finding them last night ...but not where I actually found them today). I tried visualizing what else was under my dresser with the dinar (there is nothing under there now). I remembered I had a ton of pictures in boxes and in albums that I moved from under there into an armoir type of furniture. I quietly got up from my chair and went to where I put the pictures. There, in between all the pictures/ albums were my dinar. They must have gotten scooped up with the pictures or maybe I put them there thinking that would be a safe place to hide them. I may have to put them in my safe deposit box now for safe keeping and write myself a note and put under my dresser telling me not to panic ...taht I put them in the safe deposit. :) Again thank you all for all the great suggestions and prayers. You're the best! Happy dance! Now, Let's go R.V.!!

Might want to take vitamins to help out with the ole' memory!!

OH!! What a relief!! I've been worried about them (and you) ever since you said you had lost them. Next time, if there is a next time, do that again, just sit quietly and think gently about when you last saw them, and what else was around them. Great technique for finding them!! Good job!! :P

I think many of us were getting ready to take up a donation for you so you wouldn't be without when the RV came. haha I was prepared to add my dinar note to the kitty, and I would bet on the goodness of others here. I think they would do it, too. But, no matter how well meaning others might be, I am sure you were delighted to find your own dinar, and I am delighted for you. :)

I'm happy for you puppylove! Hip Hip Hooray! :woot:

Go out and celebrate some, just remember to secure the dinars in an obvious place to you. And a fireproof safe would be advised if you're thinking of keeping them at home.

I may have to put them in my safe deposit box now for safe keeping and write myself a note and put under my dresser telling me not to panic ...taht I put them in the safe deposit. :)

Happy dance! Now, Let's go R.V.!!

"Panic... Me Panic!!! unsure.gifohmy.gifwacko.gif .... naw.. don't do that! wink.gif The safety deposit box is a good idea.... so is the happy dance... won't be long and we will all be able to "bust a move"!biggrin.gif We are so glad you found em puppylove!happy.gif

Come on RV BabY!!!cool.gif