Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10 High Profile resignations at banks across the world in the past 2 weeks

qj3

Well, qj3 i think that qualifies as a wow.. it seems as though hings are picking up speed. Again. Im not as well versed in the activiies of he white hats as others but i am following whats up and learning as much as i can. I ususally post questions as opposed to provide much info.. others beat me to it most of the time lol. So here are my questions of the day; when will things like theresignations, or for that matter any of this hit the news? What will people be told? And, when this is all over and the 'bad guys' are out of power, who will fill that vaccum?

I truly think that this is just the tip of the iceberg, when it comes to powerful, rich folks getting "taken down".

They have plundered and stolen and embezzled for MANY years, and I look at them as the "cockroaches of the financial world." All these "cockroaches" will be ousted, some will be arrested and some will simply disappear. The GOOD in this world is becoming the way it IS, from the way it was and I do believe that this will lead to a global reset of economies and power. None too soon!!!

Our economies have been run for far too many years by a dark force that is being done away with, so the we can live in abundance and peace, with no fear or worries. Those of us that have overcome all the things in our lives that seemed to be overwhelming at the time, are about to realize the dream of true freedom. We've EARNED it, and without the cockroaches, we will be able to enjoy it!

Just my opinion, but based on the beliefs of my heart and the feeling in my gut!!! :D :D :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

I truly think that this is just the tip of the iceberg, when it comes to powerful, rich folks getting "taken down".

They have plundered and stolen and embezzled for MANY years, and I look at them as the "cockroaches of the financial world." All these "cockroaches" will be ousted, some will be arrested and some will simply disappear. The GOOD in this world is becoming the way it IS, from the way it was and I do believe that this will lead to a global reset of economies and power. None too soon!!!

Our economies have been run for far too many years by a dark force that is being done away with, so the we can live in abundance and peace, with no fear or worries. Those of us that have overcome all the things in our lives that seemed to be overwhelming at the time, are about to realize the dream of true freedom. We've EARNED it, and without the cockroaches, we will be able to enjoy it!

Just my opinion, but based on the beliefs of my heart and the feeling in my gut!!! :D :D :rolleyes:

Well said Cantone! Welcome to the conversation, and to this forum!

Carlos

Carlos, there seems to be more oil than previously thought.

Here's an astonishing read. Important and verifiable information about oil in the U.S. alone:

It's somewhat long, so I covered a lot of it. You can click to read it all.

Some months ago, the writer was watching a news program on oil and one of the Forbes Bros. Was the guest.

The host said to Forbes, "I am going to ask you a direct question and I would like a direct answer;

How much oil does the U.S. Have in the ground?" Forbes did not miss a beat, he said, "more than all the Middle East put together."

The U. S.. Geological Service issued a report in April 2008 that only scientists and oil men knew was coming, but man was it big.

It was a revised report (hadn't been updated since 1995) on how much oil was in this area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota ,

Western South Dakota, and extreme eastern Montana .

Check THIS out:

The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since Alaska 's Prudhoe Bay , and has the potential to

Eliminate all American dependence on foreign oil. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates

It at 503 billion barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable( 5 billion barrels), at $107 a barrel,

We're looking at a resource base worth more than $5.3 trillion.

"When I first briefed legislators on this, you could practically see their jaws hit the floor.

They had no idea.." says Terry Johnson, the Montana Legislature's financial analyst.

"This sizable find is now the highest-producing onshore oil field found in the past 56 years," reportsThe Pittsburgh Post Gazette.

It's a formation known as the Williston Basin , but is more commonly referred to as the 'Bakken.'

It stretches from Northern Montana, through North Dakota and into Canada .

For years, U. S. Oil exploration has been considered a dead end.

Even the 'Big Oil' companies gave up searching for major oil wells decades ago.

However, a recent technological breakthrough has opened up the Bakken's massive reserves,

And we now have access of up to 500 billion barrels. And because this is light, sweet oil,

Those billions of barrels will cost Americans just $16 PER BARREL !!!!!!

That's enough crude to fully fuel the American economy for 2041 years straight.

And if THAT didn't throw you on the floor, then this next one should - because it's from 2006 !!!!!!

U. S. Oil Discovery - Largest Reserve in the World

Stansberry Report Online - 4/20/2006

Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains lies the largest untapped oil reserve in the world.

It is more than 2 TRILLION barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush mandated its extraction.

In three and a half years of high oil prices none has been extracted.

With this motherload of oil why are we still fighting over off- shore drilling?

They reported this stunning news:

We have more oil inside our borders, than all the other proven reserves on earth.

Here are the official estimates:

8 times as much oil as Saudi Arabia

18 times as much oil as Iraq

21 times as much oil as Kuwait

22 times as much oil as Iran

500 times as much oil as Yemen

And it's all right here in the Western United States !!!!!!

HOW can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this? Because the environmentalists and others have blocked all efforts to help America become independent of foreign oil! Again, we are letting a small group of people dictate our lives and our economy. WHY?

James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we've got more oil in this very compact area than the entire Middle East, more than 2 TRILLION barrels untapped. That's more than all the proven oil reserves of crude oil in the world today, reports The Denver Post.

Don't think 'OPEC' will drop its price even with this find? Think again! It's all about the competitive marketplace, it has to.

Think OPEC just might be funding the environmentalists?

Verify: USGS Release 3 to 4.3 Billion Barrels

Its quite possible. Maybe the IQD RV is just the next chapter in the book to what you stated? Lots of questions will soon be answered.

After this thing RVs, someone should, and probably will write a book about this experience! Probably make a few more million!! GO RV!

I know this info. was all over PTR calls and Okie etc. I don't know for a fact that they all did resign and even if they did, I am not convinced this will be a RV then RD. I believe what Iraqi news is telling us. Call me naive but until I have cash in hand - I believe they will RD then RV.

I truly hope they are lying because I want to retire too!

• Upvote 1

Here's what is REALLY happening. The Asians (and others) are in the process of bringing the corrupt banking cartels down and these players know it. They're like rats scurrying from a sinking ship. But don't worry. They will ALL be found and pay for their crimes.

Here's the link for the 3 Trillion dollar lawsuit from the Dragon Families.

http://divinecosmos.com/media/...

Blessings to all

Go rv. ;)

Here's an astonishing read. Important and verifiable information about oil in the U.S. alone:

Some months ago, the writer was watching a news program on oil and one of the Forbes Bros. Was the guest.

The host said to Forbes, "I am going to ask you a direct question and I would like a direct answer;

How much oil does the U.S. Have in the ground?" Forbes did not miss a beat, he said, "more than all the Middle East put together."

The U. S.. Geological Service issued a report in April 2008 that only scientists and oil men knew was coming, but man was it big.

It was a revised report (hadn't been updated since 1995) on how much oil was in this area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota ,

Check THIS out:

The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since Alaska 's Prudhoe Bay , and has the potential to

Eliminate all American dependence on foreign oil. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates

It at 503 billion barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable( 5 billion barrels), at $107 a barrel,

"When I first briefed legislators on this, you could practically see their jaws hit the floor.

They had no idea.." says Terry Johnson, the Montana Legislature's financial analyst.

"This sizable find is now the highest-producing onshore oil field found in the past 56 years," reportsThe Pittsburgh Post Gazette.

It's a formation known as the Williston Basin , but is more commonly referred to as the 'Bakken.'

However, a recent technological breakthrough has opened up the Bakken's massive reserves,

And we now have access of up to 500 billion barrels. And because this is light, sweet oil,

And if THAT didn't throw you on the floor, then this next one should - because it's from 2006 !!!!!!

Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains lies the largest untapped oil reserve in the world.

It is more than 2 TRILLION barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush mandated its extraction.

We have more oil inside our borders, than all the other proven reserves on earth.

HOW can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this? Because the environmentalists and others have blocked all efforts to help America become independent of foreign oil! Again, we are letting a small group of people dictate our lives and our economy. WHY?

James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we've got more oil in this very compact area than the entire Middle East, more than 2 TRILLION barrels untapped. That's more than all the proven oil reserves of crude oil in the world today, reports The Denver Post.

On another thead, we wrote what changes we would make to our government if we could do so, and I wish I had thought of this one-- I am sooooo tired of human lives and the greater good of all Americans being held hostage or destroyed because strangers with no "dog in the fight" can jump in and stop planned land use, including farming, home building, oil well drilling, and other regular use of lands, some of which is privately owned. I want a law that environmentalistsmust pay for three separate and different professional studies to be conducted by three different congressionally approved laboratories all of which concur in their findings that sufficiently important reasons exist, based on rigid criteria and under the assumption that the public and private usages take precedence over all but the most extremely valuable life forms (which would not include those such as turtles, minnows, flying birds which can move, and other inconsequential life forms, such as bats and worms [more to be added as discovered]) before they can force a stop of all oil drilling, mining, farming, home building, and all other regular usage of these lands, whether Federally or privately owned. I also hope when we get rid of several governmenal Departments, the worthless EPA is also eliminated entirely. Do I sound like a lawyer yet? haha I hope a good attorney in congress will re-write this correctly and get it passed into law. We've got to stop these people from holding all of us hostage for their own whims, and sometimes just because they can do it.

Check THIS out:

Don't think 'OPEC' will drop its price even with this find? Think again! It's all about the competitive marketplace, it has to.

Think OPEC just might be funding the environmentalists?

Verify: USGS Release 3 to 4.3 Billion Barrels

Dinarmillionare: OK, I'll take a stab at answering your post. I assume that you motivation for this post was in reference to the one that I posted about the bell curve a couple of pages back where According to those sources we had reached peak oil some years ago and were on the downhill side of the slope. i assume you want to shoot down my theory! That's OK

Let me start by saying that I beleive the bell curve "theory" was the latest true information that had been proven true for it's day and age. But your post reminded me of something my nephew told me years ago when we were talking about the subject...He asked me, "do you know who has the largest reserves of oil in the world" I said. "Iraq" he said no, it's the USA.

He told me that it was a well kept secret that the US has the greatest reserves but, that a decision was made years ago among industry leaders and the Government to hold those reserves in the ground until the rest of the world has used up what is in their control, and then the US would open up the "fawcet" so to speak and shift the balance of world power in our favor.

Maybe my nephew was right, he is resourceful and well connected. However, and here is where I am improvising this text to connect some dots that are floating around my head, because I've still got more questions than answers.

When Bush took office in 2000, there was a secret meeting at the white house with **** Channey and the oil co. magnates. The minutes of the meeting were never released, austensably because if the public ever got wind of what was discussed at the meeting the people would be out building scaffolding to hang everyone involved. Perhaps others following this thread can confirm, as this news has been in the underground media for some time.

Anyway, apperantly at this meeting is when the decission was made to deprive Iraq of it's oil and occupy the country. The thinking had been, from what I gather that the Iraquis would welcome the Americans and their oil companies with open arms. This simply was not the case.

The Iraquis got wind of this plan, because it was obvious as the day was long, and they decided after a number of years to side with the upcoming developing powers. The Iraquis wanted to punish this country for what they saw as blatant agression and oil grabbing, which it was.

You claim this report of yours was not released until 2006. Bush left office in 2008, knowing by then, that Iraq was not going to play ball with the west. The American oil companies would be left completely out of the majority of the benefits they could have received from the Iraqui oil. this is exactly the scenario we have now. The countries that are benefiting the most from Iraqui oil are, China, India, Korea, Iran, and most notably abscent: The USA! These are the ones we now read about being given contracts, the USA has been left the scraps in disputed areas in Kurdistan.

Last year there was a report that the US has just passed an oil export record set back in 1949. Perhaps some of you remember, this to me indicated right away what was going on. The USA is ramping up exploration, drilling, refining, and exporting, I would imagine that it's doing so for possibly two reasons 1.- The Iraquis wont let the US work in Iraq, 2.- and maybe the most important, it's been stated by the IMF that a countries currency value will be based on it's wealth, including minerals and oil, and probably to include production infrastructure.

Frankly, I had gotten in a comfortable position with my bell curve thing, you post caught me completely off guard, but, tha's OK too. I need to watch my flanks!

As for the treehugger thing your talking about, I suspect that we are actually hearing is what the big oil companies would like us to hear, and not hard facts. I guess I have become very distrusting of ANY large corporation. Perhaps you remember the Gulf oil spill a couple of summers ago? Do you honestly think the oil companies would clean up theri acts voluntarily if there was not someone watching over their sholder? Remember the Prince William Sound oil spill, the Exxon Valdez? With a drunkerd for a Captain on board? Why was he hired? was it because he was the cheapest they could find?

The argument that the treehuggers are slowing or preventing people from going back to work I believe is only partially true. Remember who would benefit the most from deregulation of environmental rules. I believe we should proceed, but proceed with caution.

I say, don't listen to big oil companies, here in Souther California, we have these commercials on TV sponsored by guess who? British Petroleum. They paint a peaceful sceanic backdrop while they tell us how responsable they have been! HOGWASH! I remember the months that well gushed perhaps millions of gallons of crude into the Gulf! I'll bet most of it is still down there at the bottom! Let's not allow them to ever be that reckless again!

Thanks for the wake up! Carlos

http://www.blacklistednews.com/10_High_Profile_resignations_at_banks_across_the_world_in_the_past_2_weeks/18031/0/38/38/Y/M.html

World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns

Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns

Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns

Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns

Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO's (2) resign

Bank of India CEO Chaturvedi resigns

When you logically think about it. If they were invested in the IQD and it rv'ed, would that look bad if they resigned after it rv'ed? If I had knowledge about the pending RV, I would also resign before it rv'ed. It draws less attention to yourself. I think guys at this level have some knowledge of whats going on. When you look at the reasons they give for resigning...they give none. NO REASON?? seems a bit odd. Those guys have held those positions for a long time and then just get up and walk away for no reason. Doesnt make much sense to me. Anyone else think thats a bit odd?

There's more to this than meets the eye. The number of World Bank Resignations is now up to 105: http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2012/02/updated-22912-thanks-kauilapele-for.html

Edited by jennywiley

World Bank Resignations up to 105 (all within the last 5 months, many of them in February, 2012):

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2012/02/updated-22912-thanks-kauilapele-for.html

I WONDER, COULD IT ALL BE RELATED TO THIS? (Unbelievable...)

Breaking news: Lord James of Blackheath has spoken in the House of Lords holding evidence of three transactions of 5 Trillion each and a transaction of 750,000 metric tonnes of gold and has called for an investigation.

Edited by jennywiley

Dinarmillionare: OK, I'll take a stab at answering your post. I assume that you motivation for this post was in reference to the one that I posted about the bell curve a couple of pages back where According to those sources we had reached peak oil some years ago and were on the downhill side of the slope. i assume you want to shoot down my theory! That's OK

Let me start by saying that I beleive the bell curve "theory" was the latest true information that had been proven true for it's day and age. But your post reminded me of something my nephew told me years ago when we were talking about the subject...He asked me, "do you know who has the largest reserves of oil in the world" I said. "Iraq" he said no, it's the USA.

He told me that it was a well kept secret that the US has the greatest reserves but, that a decision was made years ago among industry leaders and the Government to hold those reserves in the ground until the rest of the world has used up what is in their control, and then the US would open up the "fawcet" so to speak and shift the balance of world power in our favor.

Maybe my nephew was right, he is resourceful and well connected. However, and here is where I am improvising this text to connect some dots that are floating around my head, because I've still got more questions than answers.

When Bush took office in 2000, there was a secret meeting at the white house with **** Channey and the oil co. magnates. The minutes of the meeting were never released, austensably because if the public ever got wind of what was discussed at the meeting the people would be out building scaffolding to hang everyone involved. Perhaps others following this thread can confirm, as this news has been in the underground media for some time.

Anyway, apperantly at this meeting is when the decission was made to deprive Iraq of it's oil and occupy the country. The thinking had been, from what I gather that the Iraquis would welcome the Americans and their oil companies with open arms. This simply was not the case.

The Iraquis got wind of this plan, because it was obvious as the day was long, and they decided after a number of years to side with the upcoming developing powers. The Iraquis wanted to punish this country for what they saw as blatant agression and oil grabbing, which it was.

You claim this report of yours was not released until 2006. Bush left office in 2008, knowing by then, that Iraq was not going to play ball with the west. The American oil companies would be left completely out of the majority of the benefits they could have received from the Iraqui oil. this is exactly the scenario we have now. The countries that are benefiting the most from Iraqui oil are, China, India, Korea, Iran, and most notably abscent: The USA! These are the ones we now read about being given contracts, the USA has been left the scraps in disputed areas in Kurdistan.

Last year there was a report that the US has just passed an oil export record set back in 1949. Perhaps some of you remember, this to me indicated right away what was going on. The USA is ramping up exploration, drilling, refining, and exporting, I would imagine that it's doing so for possibly two reasons 1.- The Iraquis wont let the US work in Iraq, 2.- and maybe the most important, it's been stated by the IMF that a countries currency value will be based on it's wealth, including minerals and oil, and probably to include production infrastructure.

Frankly, I had gotten in a comfortable position with my bell curve thing, you post caught me completely off guard, but, tha's OK too. I need to watch my flanks!

As for the treehugger thing your talking about, I suspect that we are actually hearing is what the big oil companies would like us to hear, and not hard facts. I guess I have become very distrusting of ANY large corporation. Perhaps you remember the Gulf oil spill a couple of summers ago? Do you honestly think the oil companies would clean up theri acts voluntarily if there was not someone watching over their sholder? Remember the Prince William Sound oil spill, the Exxon Valdez? With a drunkerd for a Captain on board? Why was he hired? was it because he was the cheapest they could find?

The argument that the treehuggers are slowing or preventing people from going back to work I believe is only partially true. Remember who would benefit the most from deregulation of environmental rules. I believe we should proceed, but proceed with caution.

I say, don't listen to big oil companies, here in Souther California, we have these commercials on TV sponsored by guess who? British Petroleum. They paint a peaceful sceanic backdrop while they tell us how responsable they have been! HOGWASH! I remember the months that well gushed perhaps millions of gallons of crude into the Gulf! I'll bet most of it is still down there at the bottom! Let's not allow them to ever be that reckless again!

Thanks for the wake up! Carlos

"I remember the months that well gushed perhaps millions of gallons of crude into the Gulf!"

I remember this, too, and I remember Bobby Jendel, their new governor, literally begging Obama to let him put up a sand berm to keep the oil off the beaches and out of the bayou (sp) and from going inland, and Obama would not allow it. He stalled for several months until it was too late. Also there were a number of French ships out in the gulf that were equipped to siphon up the oil on the ocean surface, and again, Obama wouldn't allow them to do it. "Thanks, but no thanks," was the reply sent to them by our president . Still they hung around waiting for several weeks, hoping they would be allowed to help, but Obama would not reverse his original reply to them.

When Bush was at the ranch in Texas and tried to send help after Katrina, both the mayor of New Orleans and the governor of the state of Louisiana refused that help, and they failed to use the school busses to take residents out of the flooded area, and they also locked, yes, actually "locked" all those people in the indoor stadium (I forgot the name of it), and they kept those doors locked and wouldn't let those people out. People were dying in there, people being raped, many of them sick and throwing up, and they could have walked across the bridge and reached safety, but they were kept all locked in there together. This was not Bush. It was the mayor of the city and the governor of the state who did this.

But Obama was the guilty party when the oil was gushing up into Louisiana because he would not allow anyone to do anything to miniminze the damage. At least Bush was trying to send help, but it was rejected by the governor and the mayor, but Obama was trying to keep help from getting there to curtail the damage from the oil spill. It was reported that he did this so the oil spill would be bad enough that it would serve as his excuse to stop the offshore drilling. And sure enough, he stopped it. But at what cost?

http://www.blacklistednews.com/10_High_Profile_resignations_at_banks_across_the_world_in_the_past_2_weeks/18031/0/38/38/Y/M.html

World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns

Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns

Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns

Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns

Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO's (2) resign

Bank of India CEO Chaturvedi resigns

When you logically think about it. If they were invested in the IQD and it rv'ed, would that look bad if they resigned after it rv'ed? If I had knowledge about the pending RV, I would also resign before it rv'ed. It draws less attention to yourself. I think guys at this level have some knowledge of whats going on. When you look at the reasons they give for resigning...they give none. NO REASON?? seems a bit odd. Those guys have held those positions for a long time and then just get up and walk away for nDoesn'ton. Doesnt make much sense to me. Anyone else think thats a bit odd?

[/quoI THINK THEY ARE ALL TAKING THE BONUS $ THEY HAVE NOW AND RUNNING TO THE HILLS . THE FED WILL BE REWORKED ONCE OBAMA GOT HIS BANKING DEPUTEE THEY REALLY STARTED TO FALL AWESOME BLUFF VERY WELL PLAYED BY O THINK THE BANKS ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS MESS FINALLY.

No, Carlos, not trying to shoot you down at all. As a matter of fact, I had heard the same information you gave, peak oil, bell curve and all. I had received the information I posted, in an email not too long ago and it opened my eyes, so, I just thought I would pass along the newer information to you and others they may have read your information. We can't all be up to date on all info, all the time. That's why we share information on this site and learn more than we knew before.

Also, your nephew was right, I had heard about the U.S. holding off tapping into our oil, while we can still afford M.E. oil and when the rest of the world was running out, we would become the King of oil trade and could basically set the price.

Carlos, you're obviously a smart guy and a lot of what you post has taught me and surely others some things. I certainly wasn't trying to make you look bad. It wasn't that your information was wrong, it just wasn't the most current. Had I not gotten that email, I would have concurred with your info.

Thanks for your response, hope you have a good evening.

I've seen a "white hat" website before, and although interesting, it is also "far out there in the ozone," to so speak. I didn't buy into the strange conclusions on that website then, and Carlos, I am having difficulty buying into what you are saying now. I would far rather believe President Bush than those strange people. Sorry, my friend, if that includes you, but it looks like it is leaning in that direction. In the full awareness that this is probably going to send you off into the ozone about me and my gentle, simplistic beliefs, I am entitled to believe whatever seems most plausable to me, and not believing such strange "conspiracy theories" works best for my straightforward, simple way of thinking and arriving at my own conclusions.

If you know what to look for you can get a feel for most all things,..

It's funny that people who tend to take responsibility for their individual situation, or plight, are more prone to look at the straight forward conclusion.

people that have a million excuses for their situation, or plight, are more prone to look to dark corners for their oppression.

.....and, it confuses me,.. was Bush an idiot and Cheney a dolt? Or after only 8 months in office, were they mad genius fascists that put together a nefarious plot,.. all the while keeping the Clinton's tied up with true crimes?!?!?

Bush and Guliani left office at the end of their terms,.. Bloomberg did not,.. will Obama?

• Upvote 1

"I remember the months that well gushed perhaps millions of gallons of crude into the Gulf!"

I remember this, too, and I remember Bobby Jendel, their new governor, literally begging Obama to let him put up a sand berm to keep the oil off the beaches and out of the bayou (sp) and from going inland, and Obama would not allow it. He stalled for several months until it was too late. Also there were a number of French ships out in the gulf that were equipped to siphon up the oil on the ocean surface, and again, Obama wouldn't allow them to do it. "Thanks, but no thanks," was the reply sent to them by our president . Still they hung around waiting for several weeks, hoping they would be allowed to help, but Obama would not reverse his original reply to them.

When Bush was at the ranch in Texas and tried to send help after Katrina, both the mayor of New Orleans and the governor of the state of Louisiana refused that help, and they failed to use the school busses to take residents out of the flooded area, and they also locked, yes, actually "locked" all those people in the indoor stadium (I forgot the name of it), and they kept those doors locked and wouldn't let those people out. People were dying in there, people being raped, many of them sick and throwing up, and they could have walked across the bridge and reached safety, but they were kept all locked in there together. This was not Bush. It was the mayor of the city and the governor of the state who did this.

But Obama was the guilty party when the oil was gushing up into Louisiana because he would not allow anyone to do anything to miniminze the damage. At least Bush was trying to send help, but it was rejected by the governor and the mayor, but Obama was trying to keep help from getting there to curtail the damage from the oil spill. It was reported that he did this so the oil spill would be bad enough that it would serve as his excuse to stop the offshore drilling. And sure enough, he stopped it. But at what cost?

Francie26:

Thank you for reminding us about Obama's failures (again) I did vote for Obama this last election cycle. At the time, I was vaguely aware that there was something drastically wrong with the way our government conducted it's business that frankly did not add up, telling me that there was a conspiracy of silence. The issues that I considered basic to our economy and well being were not being addressed by any of the potential candidates. The same thing continues to this day. this has not changed. They continue to avoid the big issues. They continue to keep us in the dark.

I voted for him because he offered HOPE. He spoke of CHANGE. Since the last election cycle I have learned much about how the world really works. I have learned that it makes no difference who you vote for, the winner has already been decided by the elite. We like to think our vote makes a difference. It does not. Not at this time anyway, maybe we will know someday what it is like to have free and fair elections in this country.

I am concerned about your fixation on this man. You are not alone in that many people who consider themselves Concervatives or Republicans have also become fixated on anything and everything this Democratic President has done, trying in any way they can to connect the dots to prove to others how utterly incompetent this man is. When I don't recall any Concervatives voicing strong opposition to Bush for the things he did while he was in office, thing that may justify his being arrested for now.Nor do the conservative talking heads ever admonish their own current party leaders for the obvious obstructionism and corruption that has caused the American taxpayer so much grief! This is clearly a double standard! .

To me, and with all due repect to your feelings, The Concervative/Republicans have not gotten over the fact that they did not win the White House. I might add that this anger comes from what I believe is a basic belief that the Conservative Republicans feel that they are "entitled" to this position and that no one other party should fill the position under any circumstances because they seem to feel in my oppinion that the title "Concervative" must mean that they will automatically do what is right for the American people, that's so far from the real truth that it hurts!

Many of us a bogged down by stereotypes that don't allow us to see the forest through the trees, it's a problem common to BOTH sides! but the most vocal are the Republicans!

I understand a person rooting for his team! But ("you") people are not seeing the problem or the solution clearly, only adding to the overall frustration level that fills the TV and radio airwaves with confussion and anger.

I need to identify if your frustration comes from the person that now occupies the White House, or is it the Party and it's agenda? Because I personally believe that it is probably not so much the man himself but what he represents in your mind's eye. He and his party represent everything that is wrong with this nation and that's not true!

The mindset of the average conservative in my view ranges from mildly conservative to extreme, "America, love it or leave it" But all agree on one principle: The only way to vote is Republican!

because the other way leads innevitably to socialism, communism, dictatorship, welfare for the masses and all the other ills the world and the American taxpayer dislike, when in reality to me, at this point in time, a vote for the Republican Concervative candidate spells, depression, economic failure,welfare for the elite through tax breaks and subsidies for large corporations and Bankers, and a continuation of the US/Israelly war machine that has put us on the brink of WWIII.

A vote for a republican Candidate is a vote to continue with the status quo, business as usual in Washington. Our economy is collapsing, our nation may not survive this. It's time for change!

You choose with your vote, if you think it really makes a difference!

Thank you...Carlos

"At the time, I was vaguely aware that there was something drastically wrong with the way our government conducted it's business that frankly did not add up, telling me that there was a conspiracy of silence. The issues that I considered basic to our economy and well being were not being addressed by any of the potential candidates. The same thing continues to this day. this has not changed."

Agree and Disagree -

Yes, our government (and media) do not offer us 'transparency'; however, the current administration is more opaque than any previous administrations, thus things have changed -- but not for the better. It is not Democratic vs Republican any more. It is Government vs the people... and right now government is leading by a large score.

Edited by physicsteach
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's what is REALLY happening. The Asians (and others) are in the process of bringing the corrupt banking cartels down and these players know it. They're like rats scurrying from a sinking ship. But don't worry. They will ALL be found and pay for their crimes.

Here's the link for the 3 Trillion dollar lawsuit from the Dragon Families.

http://divinecosmos.com/media/...

Blessings to all

Go rv. ;)

Laid back:

The information that you provided in your link is great! I want to thank you for the bringing it to the thread! Sounds like you have read it all already, I only got partly through the first topic. It will take some time to read it all and then some more time to try and digest the information.

I have found that some items I was already aware of and this only confirmed what I read. Other items are new revelations that were not commonly known, it's very interesting how the author is able to connect the dots to issues that superficially did not appear to be connected in any way.

I have been thinking about this: the this subject would be a perfect candidate as a thread leader in the rumor section because the information contained in my view is wayyy too important to be buried back in page 6 of a thread whose title does not hint at the potential gem that is located within.

I highly encourage you to start a new thread, then you can go back to your hammock! Mucho thanks...carlos

• Upvote 1

If you watch over the next few days there will be even more jumping ship .......they just got caught ...doing that bogus math laugh.gif and selling fake bonds ohmy.gif

Its already started, it having the Dominoes effect, Wait till we starting hearing about some names that we have heard of!! This is just starting to get Good!!

Edited by yota691

Here is the latest and one of the power players.

Saudi's Al Rajhi Bank CEO resigns, replaced by Suleiman al-Zain

DUBAI, March 4 (Reuters) - The board of Saudi Arabia's

al Rajhi bank accepted the resignation of its chief

executive, Abdullah al-Rajhi, replacing him with Suleiman

al-Zain, according to a statement on the bourse website on

Sunday.

The statement said the resignation, for which it gave no

reason, would be effective from April 1 and that he would

continue to work on the board.

(Reporting by Isabel Coles)

http://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/saudis-al-rajhi-bank-ceo-resigns-replaced-suleiman-153527058.html

Carlos,

I have enjoyed reading most of your posts. I wanted you to take a look at this if you haven't already.

http://dinarvets.com...uel-revolution/

**Natural Gas is the next great fuel revolution**

This is not a possibility, this is not going to happen 50 years from now...this is happening right now as we speak.

Edited by 20MillionDinar