Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10 High Profile resignations at banks across the world in the past 2 weeks

qj3

Thanks for the encouragement 20MillionDinar! I have an observation that I would like to share regarding your "eagle diesel" investment, and all alternative fuel investments, and that is simply an observation regarding the last few national presidencial election cycles. It goes something like this: Starting in February on the ending year of a Presidential term cycle, the oil companies have, for the last couple of cycles anyway, started to raise the prices of their fuels at the pump causing a public outcry that beats out almost all the rest of the news.

The news items related to the high prices of fuel actually drowned out any other news from being made available to the public through the mainstream media. Since I am a person of a very suspicious nature anyway, I suspect the the issue is manipulated just do just that, to distract the American public away from the real issues of our day.

Not withstanding this side issue one thing that I noticed continues to come up just before the elections is the resurgance of bio fuel, and alternative energy start up companies that are responding to the public outcry with possible solutions that are reported by the media in an effort to lift the spirits of the American people.

The news of high gas prices reaches the Halls of Washington D.C. and becomes the daily bread and butter of the pundit talking heads on media news channels.

The news becomes a matter for debate among the Presidencial candidates, then, as the elections near, the prices start to go down again. The American people, who are well known for their very short attention spans anyway completely put the issue behind them and the issue stops being disscussed by the candidates, but what is worse is that those start up companies are driven out of business because investors cannot justify putting their money into an enterprise whose future is in doubt because as the price of fuel drops their expected profit margin declines. To me this is no longer a coincidence, it's manipulation!

The oil companies have basically accomplished three things: (1) They made a windfall killing off the American people, (2) through the controlled media, they have helped dumb down the American public by dristracting their attention away from the REAL issues, and (3) they drove their competition out of business! (classic elitist manipulation pattern, just Brilliant!)

I think an investor who is serious needs to strike out on his own an weather this cycle indipendently with a view to a long term investment and not follow the heard mentality that so many have followed in the past, unsuccessfully, I might add.

In the spirit of sharing I have run accross something that I think I can get behind that is not very well known. I wish I could share it with a link, but, I'm old school and have yet to learn to do this. Anyway you might be interested in googleing the plant named JATROPHA as it applies to a biofuel, it's a wonder plant! And may just fit the needs of investors who are considering an alternative in the biofuel market that they can bring under their personal and complete control without involving other people.

On another note, I have serious investors in Latin America that are now moving on this plant as a long term investment. Good luck! Carlos

Tamyflyer: Thanks for the news! Don't know what I would do without you! Carlos

Most of my reply is in the red text above...for those who cannot follow links to get more info. I looked at each given article to pull any suggested reasons and confirmed non given if stated.

Not sure this is entirely odd concerning an RV. I would like to speculate it to be, LOL, but personally I think that might be reaching. Anyway, I do have to consider how unpredictable and volitile money markets have been and how much stress can be associated with a job they might have once felt confidence in. Could simply be linked more to the Euro and future job security in some cases as stated or tensions caused by disagreement on future plans during uncertain times. I suggest taking at face value for the moment but will say the oddest departure was the sudden one from Slovenia. Maybe more will come to light once reasons are given for two or three of the above mentioned.

Thanks for this post. You certainly are watching like an Eagle, qj3...and to think...a newb, too. LOL welcome to DV!!! (but I suspect you have been watching this forum for some time if you decided this would be your introductory post)

Best wishes!

B)

If these weren't such powerful people who normally make decisions without being led by others, one would think they are like lemmings jumping into the sea, each following the other(s) before him/her.