Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10 High Profile resignations at banks across the world in the past 2 weeks

qj3

True, but good majority of rich people always want more money. They will never be satisfied with the amount they have. They think money = power. Whats sad is its true. In the world today money is power. Those bastards will stop at nothing to gain more of it.

that's not what i was saying, I'm saying they pumped the dinar knowing it was going to be worthless and we are all about to find out..

that's not what i was saying, I'm saying they pumped the dinar knowing it was going to be worthless and we are all about to find out..

Thats not what happened though. Look here...

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=10Y

Look at the 10 Year view. If you bought dinar when they first started printing the new currency, you would have made roughly 21%

People pump because they can make a decent amount of money off you when you buy dinar.

I was wondering if anyone knows, but when we do RV, and we make good money, and then our currency drops to be worthless, what is the point? ALso, if there is to be one currency, is it the Dinar? I am stumped.

Fullerlife: Welcome to the forum. You right it will be pointless to exchange your dinar for US Dollars! That would be a dumb move. Cash out only what you need to move the wheels to a better investments. Think silver US coins prior to 1964. They were 90% silver, you cant go wrong.

Bartering is a good option.

Or simply keep you dinar intact. As the dollar goes down the dinar value should rise accordingly over time. Make you dinar portable, easy to carry and conceal in case you have to bug out.

Whatever you do don't follow the herd to the bank to cash out. Keep you head, stay focused.

Carlos

I agree KK for the most part. I'm not sure what to believe about any of this anymore. It's too much. But, I will be more than happy to do whatever I have to to help stop the world from burning if any of the NWO/ whatever is true. With that, I'll sum up my two theories on whatever is actually happening in the world like this;

1. We live in a world where a select few pull the strings of banks, governments, industry, and technological/ socialogical et al progress or lack thereof. All for the laughable purpose of global domination. Laughable in that it's such a childish thing to want so much.. This means decades to centuries of megalomaniacal people planning for global control. Not logical, but hey, im not the elite.. More money, more power, more control. There may or may not be a counter to this in the form of white hats/ global settlements et al. One wants the dogs of war to be loosed and the four horsemen to ride, probably just so they have fewer people to enslave once the dust settles. They can then build a world in Their Own Image. This is of course all motivated by fear, greed, and ignorance. The other side (the 'good guys') wants a world free of the financial tyranny of the elite and the elimination of poverty, ect. Sunshine and rainbows to follow. This would allow for a more united Earth, probably. Which, btw, if we are to survive and branch off into outer space, we need to not be a mostly poor, homeless, and starving species. Not being scared of each other would help too. So yeah, unity would be a good start.

2. We live in a world where greed, fear, ignorance, and hate motivate the majority of the people in government and elsewhere. We are too scared and ignorant of each other to be friends and build bridges instead of burning them. Too greedy to balance out the haves and have nots and move forward instead of backwards. So we divide ourselves, we build weapons that can easily destroy a planet or three, spend all our monies on such things while hindering progress and people starve and/ or go homeless. That's' just the surface of course. We let members of our own species starve... all kinds of yikes. Who really knows if there is a counterbalance to all that..

So, I guess the specifics are a bit different, but the rest.. sadly not so much. JMO

Blugrass:

I like the way you think and you did a good job expressing your thoughts. Very positive. You made a friend! Carlos

Edited by carlos in san diego
  • Upvote 1

CONSPIRACY THEORY: I believe everyone knows what a conspiracy is by definition. Let's look at the second word in the frase"theory"

To me it means that the conspiracy has a posible explanation based on some kind of unfounded, unsubstantiated or unproven evidence. Right?

The issue of weather or not what we have been reading regarding the "white hat " reports and the CMN (councious media network, James Martinez reports) have provided a clear trail of breadcrums that has shown (to me) that we were told the truth of what to expect. We have been given a roadmap, and it has been accurate.

The "CONSPIRACY THEORY" is no longer a theory. I see a clear pattern of predictions that have come to pass that I would actually have a hard time trying to explain otherwise, in any other way.

I think, and with all due respect, that those that still believe this is a theory had better do some homework, if you have not been paying attention. I'm calling you out.

I want to hear why you think this is still a theory?

Carlos

• Upvote 2

Who is John Galt?

The hero of Atlas Shrugged, a book by Any Rand in which the hero absents himself from the social order because of the amount of corruption going on. I think I'm right, but admit freely I could be wrong, so if anyone has diffferent information or a correction to add, I will be glad to read it.

15 trillion dollars created from nowhere? I posted the video but I got no takers. Lord James of Blackheath. Check it out. I wonder what you all think.

This is big!

Speaking of the whole 15 trillion dollar fiasco makes me laugh

But only because it reminds me of certain people who claim that Iraq 'can't afford' an RV so there's gonna be a LOP.

Silly people like that should already realize that the elites have already printed 15 trillion dollars worth of toilet paper dollars that have put America far past her threshold of support.So people trying to argue that the eite owned CBI can't afford to RV their currency based on so called 'official' figures is about the funniest thing you'll hear today.Some individuals just can't wrap their heads around the fact that these elites make their own rules,and to heck with the future prosperity of the Iraqi people.That is about their last priority I'm sure.But anyway I'll check out the video and tell you what I think

The video was interesting,but I HIGHLY doubt there will be even a facade of an attempt to verify this mans claims within the governent.No way they are going to support something that will expose themselves.

You might be right. But I don't know if they have a choice. Somebody gave him the information. All these bearer bonds appearing all over the place. Neil Keenan lawsuit, the Italian 6 trillion, the Japanese in Italy 134 billion, there are some in Spain also. Dozens of resignations of major bankers. Maybe they are trying to get out of Dodge before the shiznit hits the fan. Anyway, thanks for giving me your input.

You might be right. But I don't know if they have a choice. Somebody gave him the information. All these bearer bonds appearing all over the place. Neil Keenan lawsuit, the Italian 6 trillion, the Japanese in Italy 134 billion, there are some in Spain also. Dozens of resignations of major bankers. Maybe they are trying to get out of Dodge before the shiznit hits the fan. Anyway, thanks for giving me your input.

No problem,I love watching things like that since we're obviously never going to get the truth from the mainstream media.

So in your opinion do you think we're on the verge of the world economic collapse,and the birth of the New World Order system?

I do hope they decide to RV the Dinar before SHTF.They obviously could profit tremendously from such an investment.For the life of me

I can't see them going through all the trouble of invading and rebuilding Iraq,if there wasn't going to be a big pay day for them.A RD just doesn't make sense to me.

If it does RV I'll definitively be using much of it to stock up and prepare for their coming manufactured crisis.

• Upvote 1

Fullerlife: Welcome to the forum. You right it will be pointless to exchange your dinar for US Dollars! That would be a dumb move. Cash out only what you need to move the wheels to a better investments. Think silver US coins prior to 1964. They were 90% silver, you cant go wrong.

Or simply keep you dinar intact. As the dollar goes down the dinar value should rise accordingly over time. Make you dinar portable, easy to carry and conceal in case you have to bug out.

Whatever you do don't follow the herd to the bank to cash out. Keep you head, stay focused.

Carlos

Blugrass:

I like the way you think and you did a good job expressing your thoughts. Very positive. You made a friend! Carlos

Carlos, I read last year that Obama/democrats passed a law saying Americans had to exchange their dinar for American dollars first, and only then could use their funds to acquire other investments/ property, whether it be stocks, other currency, oil, land, gold, whatever. I can't give you a source, but I read it on this site, so perhaps someone else knows more about this.

No problem,I love watching things like that since we're obviously never going to get the truth from the mainstream media.

So in your opinion do you think we're on the verge of the world economic collapse,and the birth of the New World Order system?

I do hope they decide to RV the Dinar before SHTF.They obviously could profit tremendously from such an investment.For the life of me

I can't see them going through all the trouble of invading and rebuilding Iraq,if there wasn't going to be a big pay day for them.A RD just doesn't make sense to me.

If it does RV I'll definitively be using much of it to stock up and prepare for their coming manufactured crisis.

20 millions dinars brought a theory on DV a few months ago that suggested a transfer of power from west to east. His theory had information from Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcock. Now these guys have some extremely crazy ideas of aliens and elders (people in Asia that can live for hundreds of years). Just as 20millions said and I believe, there are shreds of evidence in what these guys are saying and you shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater, so to speak. Well, I hope if there is a transfer of power from west to east that they do this by revaluing the currencies that have been artificially kept low. If this thing does RV I will stock up for maybe a littler bit of time, a few months maybe before things get settled. The worst thing that I see happening is another false flag on ourselves.

Carlos, I read last year that Obama/democrats passed a law saying Americans had to exchange their dinar for American dollars first, and only then could use their funds to acquire other investments/ property, whether it be stocks, other currency, oil, land, gold, whatever. I can't give you a source, but I read it on this site, so perhaps someone else knows more about this.

Thanks Francie26: Well I guess, I'm going to find out if that's true or not! I figure that what's mine is mine and I don't see where they have any say in my affairs. I got mine in Iraq in 04, and I did not see those guys there; I'll guarantee you they were no where to be seen! My dinar was not bought in this country and there is no record of it anywhere!

Good luck enforcing that one! I actually tend to believe you might be right. I would not put it upon these snakes in the government that have nothing better to do than sit around and figure out how to get money out of the taxpayers! I end my rant! Excuse me!

I'll tell ya, I'm not cashing in at all. I'll be using the dinar as we now use the dollar to buy and sell. I suspect there will be no shortage of people that will gladly accept them as payment for whatever you want to buy, especially after watching their dollar holdings evaporate! I don't see how the Bankers that run our government can think their going to control that!

Carlos

Carlos

Blugrass:

Thank you. I think a lot of the things going on these days point to conspiracy theory turned fact. In some cases its hard to know anythig for sure, but I suppose the writing is on the wall. I watched the video of Lord James of Blackdeath and really wasnt surprised, the 15trillion in bonds is mind blowing but these days it's hard to get surprised any more. Unless elvis, tupac, micheal, and whitney return from the grave lol. Jk. Had to lighten up abit.

I believe I've just connected another dot or two, Let's say....just for the sake of argument that: The Bush plan of the military economic takeover of Iraq was a falure. Bush said (and others) the war would pay for itself. Obviously it did not pay down the debt that the wars would create.

China, Russia, Korea, Japan and many other countries are set up to make the money. These are the same countries that recently (Jan. 26, 2012) just broke with the US dollar in bilateral trade. Basically, Iraq turned against the Western Banking Consourcium(sp?) and has sided squarely with the "WHITE HATS" "(we will call them) The non-aligned countries.

The debt that the Western Barkers have created is huge. It has brought our economy to a standstill. The problem involves the banks and governments of most European countries as well as ours here in the US.

Greese is being forced to accept severe austerity measures impossed on it by these same banks. I suspect we were the next ones to have to undergo the "bankrupcy" proceedings of these same bankers that were being asked to bailout., and who admitedly continue to bail themselves out by having the Fed print up and distribute another 16TRILLION to themselves without any oversight, or so it seems.

What happened to the TRILLIONS of dinar that had been (alledgedly) shipped to the Fed back in late 2003?

A couple of questions come to mind. Why would the Fed. continue to print 16 Trillion more dollars when our National Debt is unsustainable? was that just the nail in the coffin just to make sure we never again rose from slavery? Was it just plain old dirty robbery?

I suspect that there is a correlation between the census taken on this forum regarding printing dates on member's dinars. I though that the latest date found among the member was 2010. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Coincidence?

Remember...us dinar holders have bought into the bankers scheme when we bought into the dinar. They have printed this money...not the Iraqis!

Carlos

^^^

Yeah, that would be our luck.. good observation. Lots of interesting things going down.. I do remember reading some things on the dates on the dinar, but I'm not sure I know enough about it to say anything meaningful. You know, the one thing I can't quite get down is this; the endgame. What is the real purpose of all of this happening, not just the deals surrounding the dinar?

I don't understand how Americans would ever agree to give up the unique place the dollar holds throughout the world. I admit that Iraq, a backward country in the middle of a constant war zone, but also a country smack in the middle of the entire middle east, needed to be released from Saddam, as did the world. But so should many of the other middle eastern countries, and I doubt that most Americans would go along with this if they thought our country was going to end up taking a backseat to Iraq. I just don't understand how our politicians would have done this. If it were Obama, I don't put anything past him. He is worthless. But no matter what flaws he may have had, I just can't believe that President Bush would have agreed to this.

But there has been some blatant prophecy about this. We are in 2012, after all, and that is the year predicted in the ancient Mayan calendar to be full of strange changes and odd omens regarding vast changes in the world. And it is predicted that, after this year, the world will have changed entirely. No answers if it is to be for the better or not. however.

^^^

Yeah, that would be our luck.. good observation. Lots of interesting things going down.. I do remember reading some things on the dates on the dinar, but I'm not sure I know enough about it to say anything meaningful. You know, the one thing I can't quite get down is this; the endgame. What is the real purpose of all of this happening, not just the deals surrounding the dinar?

GMTA. Read my post following yours. I wonder about that, as well. And as i said, I just can't imagine anything beneficial to America as a country to come from this. A reboot, maybe. And since all of Europe will be rebooting too, . . . but still how will this truly help our country?

I don't understand how Americans would ever agree to give up the unique place the dollar holds throughout the world. I admit that Iraq, a backward country in the middle of a constant war zone, but also a country smack in the middle of the entire middle east, needed to be released from Saddam, as did the world. But so should many of the other middle eastern countries, and I doubt that most Americans would go along with this if they thought our country was going to end up taking a backseat to Iraq. I just don't understand how our politicians would have done this. If it were Obama, I don't put anything past him. He is worthless. But no matter what flaws he may have had, I just can't believe that President Bush would have agreed to this.

But there has been some blatant prophecy about this. We are in 2012, after all, and that is the year predicted in the ancient Mayan calendar to be full of strange changes and odd omens regarding vast changes in the world. And it is predicted that, after this year, the world will have changed entirely. No answers if it is to be for the better or not. however.

GMTA. Read my post following yours. I wonder about that, as well. And as i said, I just can't imagine anything beneficial to America as a country to come from this. A reboot, maybe. And since all of Europe will be rebooting too, . . . but still how will this truly help our country?

Francis26: You may be still in denial about Bush not being a co-conspirator in the Iraq war and the consequent debt created by the Western Banking Cartel. You need to come to grips with the reality. The bottom line is that Bush 2 and Bush 1 are knee deep in kitty poop. They conspired with the banking elite to create a war to benefit them and the companies they own.

Bush, Chenney and most people around them are fascists. This is not a new concept, but new to us. One could argue that this has been going on for decades and made to look like our military was responding to national threats. This is in my view far from the truth. The establishment has been creating the problems themselves, and providing a solution through military intervention. I believe there is sufficient non-main stream evidence to support this concept. I say non-main stream simply because our government will never aknowledge it, and the media is controled.

Do you still believe that Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 and that they held WMD? Do you recall Bush 1 talking about a "New World Order" when he was inagurated? Well, sister, he was not talking about DISNEYLAND! Sorry to put it so bluntly.

Yet these sorts of untruths (I'm trying to be diplomatic) are what is used to convince the American people to get on board and behind a war!....... I report, you decide.

It's time Americans wake up to the truth. We have been lied to.

Reboot? I've heard this phrase used to describe one scenario of what is needed. I recall it being mentioned in one of the "White Hats" report.But, you don't just unplug the economy like you would a computer that is acting up to allow it to settle down. Unless you address the undelying issue that is causing the economy to slump, and that is the stagering national debt.

I do not subscribe to any of the 2012 Mayan prophesies. It's an astronomical alignment with no proven links to any catastrophy.

Personaly, I believe that blame should be put squarely on those that createdthe debt through their fuzzy math,intrigue and debauchery. I believe I can argue that the national debt that we have is not honestly of our making, and I believe that if the American People knew the truth about what has been going on......well, I think you get the picture. IMHO

We should not allow ourselves to be saddled with a debt that cannot be paid off for generations to come.

Carlos

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Francie26, I don't really see how anyone will completely benefit if whatever is happening is not being done for the betterment of humanity. The chaos this could/ will cause globally would be.. unmanagable at best. But I say this knowing that none of us have a complete picture here. We are missing a lot of information, and that's no doubt intentional. I guess we do live in interesting times..

carlos in san diego, I agree. I personally think this has all been a clear exercise in the abuse of free will. Hopefully what ever catastrophe is coming can be averted.

From what I have read, the ones that were to benefit from a default of our government and economy were the Bankers. I suspect these resignations we are seeing are the tip of the iceberg as another poster said. I agree. Just like any bankruptcy, the debtor makes arraingment with the creditors to pay off the outstanding balance under a controlled situation, much like what Greece is being forced to accept. I hope the Greek people come to their senses and rebell against their creditors, the western bankers.

Early white hat reports claimed that the people guilty of the fraud were being investigated and their bank accounts being identified and monitored. Initially I recall reading that there would be mass arrests of the suspected criminals. This has yet to happen. I hope it was not B.S. I would like to see those responsable for this fiasco pay dearly, I assume all people would like to see justice done.

I agree Bluegrass, the news we are getting is very encouraging, and positive for all humanity, but we are not out of the woods yet!

I suspect that since the western Bankers are the ones that seem to have their finger on the RV button, we may have to wait for the dust to settle on this issue before we see the RV. I hope that I'm wrong...time will tell.

Carlos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've seen a "white hat" website before, and although interesting, it is also "far out there in the ozone," to so speak. I didn't buy into the strange conclusions on that website then, and Carlos, I am having difficulty buying into what you are saying now. I would far rather believe President Bush than those strange people. Sorry, my friend, if that includes you, but it looks like it is leaning in that direction. In the full awareness that this is probably going to send you off into the ozone about me and my gentle, simplistic beliefs, I am entitled to believe whatever seems most plausable to me, and not believing such strange "conspiracy theories" works best for my straightforward, simple way of thinking and arriving at my own conclusions.

• Upvote 2

So is this a rumor? Some are discussing it as if it is fact.

I believe it is rumor fueled by these white hat people who have come into DV with no credentials, only their angry rhetoric. You will, of course, have to make your own decision regarding what you believe about them, but this is what I believe. In no way do I believe it is anything more than rumor.

So is this a rumor? Some are discussing it as if it is fact.

As far as the op, I believe so. As far as the last several posts; TBD. lol its hard to tell, but I'd say they have serious merit. I would not discount them out of hand.. nor buy hook, line, and sinker. I try to keep an open mind..