Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10 High Profile resignations at banks across the world in the past 2 weeks

qj3

ph34r.gif

http://www.blacklist.../38/38/Y/M.html

World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns

Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns

Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns

Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns

Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO's (2) resign

Bank of India CEO Chaturvedi resigns

When you logically think about it. If they were invested in the IQD and it rv'ed, would that look bad if they resigned after it rv'ed? If I had knowledge about the pending RV, I would also resign before it rv'ed. It draws less attention to yourself. I think guys at this level have some knowledge of whats going on. When you look at the reasons they give for resigning...they give none. NO REASON?? seems a bit odd. Those guys have held those positions for a long time and then just get up and walk away for no reason. Doesnt make much sense to me. Anyone else think thats a bit odd?

Timothy Geithner and Hillarious Clinton can be added to this list at the end of the year. And these two went public two weeks ago telling Iraq to get it together and get it done ,do not blow this opportunity,the emerging markets must emerge now. I really do not see why they would need to both belittle the G.O.I. in public for them to start this in September. The sheep will follow the heard ph34r.gif

This is strictly my opinion but I do not believe Global Settlements has anything to do with any of this..............If heard several folks throughout the past couple years try to tie the RV and Global Settlements together, like they are dependent upon one another & that one cannot happen without the other. I'd bet the farm that not only are they unrelated, the GS stuff is but a pipe dream..........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I watch the movie "thrive" three times in the last week and each time I gain new insight into the banks, New world Order and even the dinar. This is purely speculation on my part, but from what I am understanding is that Interpol is connected to the Bank resignations due to corruption. They are being threaten to resign or be arrested in the attempt to get the big guns with the 4 big banks. As recent as last week, I thought the Dinar would lop.... because it makes so much logical sense to do this. This is how a smart business person would do it. But I believe it is the IMF, World Bank, Central Banks and the Fed Reserve...etc., etc... who are seeking to control the people through world domination are the ones that are behind the RV. Maliki and Shabs are simply puppets and the Rothchilds, JP Morgan, etc ., etc., are pulling the strings to this. The RV will happen and now I feel it will be at more than 1 to 1. May even be 3 to 1.

The reason I say this is that George Soro's ties to Rothchild goes way back.... Soro owns stock in Central Bank... Soro made a HUGE fortune off of Kuwait RV... The IQD RV represents control of the World money. This is why the banks are not acknowledging the Dinar... they don't want us to have it. They want complete take over globally.

So yes, I believe we will get a large RV... and I pray that Interpol picks up these corrupted power hungry people... for surely when they receive more money and more power, the entire world is in serious jeopardy. We will become enslaved, even if we have millions in the banks... Go ahead and neg me... but I'm not thinking this RV is going to be what everyone is thinking.

What ever you do, please do not keep your millions in Chase, Bank of America, Citibank... go to a few credit unions.... do not feed your money into their destructive grid.

• Upvote 2

This is strictly my opinion but I do not believe Global Settlements has anything to do with any of this..............If heard several folks throughout the past couple years try to tie the RV and Global Settlements together, like they are dependent upon one another & that one cannot happen without the other. I'd bet the farm that not only are they unrelated, the GS stuff is but a pipe dream..........

On this note I'm motivated to jump in here. In this case because I agree with this assessment. I think a broad reset of currencies is unlikely as it would be a nightmare to manage. Just an IQD RV would be a challenge to manage, but I can more or less understand how it might be accomplished. Currency valuations, relative to other currencies, aren't simply an arbitrary thing that can be changed by waving a magic wand. In essence, real currencies are just another commodity, the values of which are determined by the FOREX market - by assessing the supply and demand for a given currency and discovering it's value in relation to other currencies. Obviously, currencies that are simply pegged to another currency, as the IQD currently is, don't fit into this arena. I won't say anything more is that regard, but I think this is fairly common sense and we all understand that. (Anyone should feel free to correct me if you have another view.)

Beyond that, I think there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than we are privy to know. IMHO there is something a pitched battle going on in international financial circles. Some things I have read frame it as a White Knight/Black Knight type of scenario. I think it is more along the lines of different groups pursuing their own interests. On the one hand we have what we usually think of as the PTB/NWO trying to sustain the badly fractured order that emerged from Bretton Woods. In that case, world financial leadership passed from England to the US. We are now due for a realignment because the US Empire has overextended itself like the British Empire before it. There is a huge cost that goes along with maintaining a military presence in over 160 countries. (see US budget deficit).

Now we have another group, headed up by China, that I think is both dissatisfied with the way the FED/US has handled things over the last decade or so, and mistrusting of how it will handle things over the next decade. This group holds a staggering amount of US debt. They're watching the FED/US pursue a hugely inflationary policy (QE/ZIRP) that threatens the value of their holdings. In effect, the FED'US has painted itself into a corner and has no other choice (short of default) policy-wise. Suffice to say that the Chinese and others who hold large amounts of US debt are neither stupid nor helpless enough to simply stand idly by while the US Empire implodes along with the value of their holdings. Again we aren't privy to what transpires privately between them. We are limited to divining what we can from their public actions and market developments.

I've seen a lot written in this regard (not in the mainstream media, of course) over the last several months. Some things merely report facts, such as Iran and India agreeing to exchange gold for oil and thus bypassing the US dollar intermediary. Others such asthis article that combine fact with rumor to try and arrive at a realistic, or at least a plausible picture of what is really going on.

The article mentions two things that I think are of interest and highly appropriate for our rumors section. One has to do with a battle recently launched in the precious metals arena between what might be called the PTB group that has long been rumored to be suppressing the price of precious metals by naked shorting of the futures, and a newly-formed group from the East tasked with breaking those shorts. I've heard similar rumors from other sources as well. The second item of interest has to do with the following statement from the article:

"Furthermore, the actual Dollar Kill Switch had to be devised, with confirmed connection to the OPEC oil trade. My source has informed me that the switch is finally in place and ready."

If you read the article you can't miss this as it is bolded in the text and relates to activities by the OPEC countries to try and break the dollar's stranglehold over their trade. Now I've seen contributors here try and connect everything from the look in a bank teller's eye, to the Mayan calendar as some sort of indication of the Dinar and its potential RV. So I won't apologize for interpreting this as possibly referencing the RV of the IQD. Granted, it is entirely my own conjecture, but I don't think it's that big of a stretch. Your opinion here is as good as mine in that regard.

Peace all,

- cantinista

• Upvote 5

Good post Cantinista! We are thinking along the same lines. The 29 countries that broke with the US Dollar recently represent the "white hats"... and Europe and the US are the "dark hats" there is obviously a great power strugle going on and we can only deduce this from the results like this, of it's extent.

We also read in a previous white hats report, that those one percenter bankers that did not want to change sides would be moved to the side. A more recent article, within the last week put it differently saying that we can expect the assassination of these bankers soon.

I don't believe that these people in power would just step down because all of a sudden they tired of the game. I believe they were told to do so, or face the grim reaper.

Another interesting issue has been that in all these resignations, no one has mentioned who it was that was asking them to resign?

Carlos

Another good read is on Larry Edelson's The Great Betrayal of 2012. Listen to it or read it come up with your own speculations. Guess everyone haas something to say but I find most of it to always be negative. You decide just throwing it out there. Goooo RrrrrrrVvvvvvvv and soon I hope.

Good post Cantinista! We are thinking along the same lines. The 29 countries that broke with the US Dollar recently represent the "white hats"... and Europe and the US are the "dark hats" there is obviously a great power strugle going on and we can only deduce this from the results like this, of it's extent.

We also read in a previous white hats report, that those one percenter bankers that did not want to change sides would be moved to the side. A more recent article, within the last week put it differently saying that we can expect the assassination of these bankers soon.

I don't believe that these people in power would just step down because all of a sudden they tired of the game. I believe they were told to do so, or face the grim reaper.

Another interesting issue has been that in all these resignations, no one has mentioned who it was that was asking them to resign?

Carlos

I don't know if I would go as far as to determine who are the white hats and who are the black hats. However I would agree with so many stepping down for whatever reasons, from different parts of the world....they seem to be connected.

To even know if this group of resignation is unusual you would have to define the group of banks that you are looking at (i.e. of a certain size the world over) and then look at resignations over a long period. We gone through a giant upheaval in the financial world so shifts at the top do not seem at all unusual to me.

Its also true, at least in my experience, that very often the reasons a CEO leaves are not revealed. If it was due to anything negative from either the CEO's or company's perspective then neither is likely going to want to publicize it. Sometimes it can't be prevented of course.

As for the new world order and global settlements, I think that is all nonsense. The only thing more continuously imminent for a longer time than the Dinar RV, is the new world order and single world currency. I can recall 40 years ago sitting around in the dorm watching Lyndon LaRouche (sp?) spew on and on about how it was all absolutely certain and would be here at the latest in few years.

I also agree that there is no correlation between goodness and wealth of people. If there is one at all, I'd suggest its the other way, that as people become more wealthy its easier to more generous.

Edited by dvforumuser

Carlos

Thanks, Carlos. I think you have it there in a nutshell. I only differ in the White Hat/Black Hat comparison although I will admit that it makes it easier to conceptualize the opposing forces.

Maybe shirts and skins would be better. B)

As I said, I simply characterize them as different, or even opposing groups pursuing their own interests. But as your articles indicate, the stakes are high so I can't doubt that certain bankers are being "encouraged" to step aside. It might be good to keep an eye out for articles about bankers who perish in one vehicle accidents, or skiing accidents, or whatever unfortunate "accident" might befall them. I don't expect to see articles saying they were assassinated.

On a more serious note, there are darker developments taking place in the Middle East. While sabre-rattling in the direction of Iran is nothing new, lately it has taken on a new facet by involving Syria as outlined in this article. This is significant because, like Germany/Japan going into WWII, Iran/Syria have a mutual defense pact and Iran just ported two warships in Syria in support of the Assad regime. The US is arming and training opposition rebels in Syria (ala Libya) and even threatening to invade. It's even claimed that they have enlisted Al Qaida to help overthrow the Syrian regime. Could this be to suck Iran into a war that they've thus far been canny enough to avoid?

It may be that the US, having no more financial muscle to assert, is willing to use the only other tool it has in its kit - military might. It certainly is a bold example of brinksmanship when even Russia has indicated opposition to US bullying of the two. Hmmm, what to do with all those troops no longer tied-up in Iraq? The parallels to the run-up to WWII are pretty scary.

My guess is that we're at least seeing a cold war revival in that I expect that Russia and/or China are willingly giving advice to Iran and Syria as to how they should proceed. Probably to ensure that they don't do anything stupid.

I certainly don't know how this will play out, but it seems to me that it makes the possibility of a "Tail event" as referenced in the original article link I provided more likely. If that happens, it could cost us more than our Dinar investment. Not to be overly alarmist, just something to consider. :unsure:

peace,

- cantinista

• Upvote 1

Lots of Shady Things going on right now. Some say these things that are happening have to do with a financial reboot of the system and .... Global Settlements... B)

Record $6 Trillion of Fake U.S. Bonds Seized

By Elisa Martinuzzi - Feb 17, 2012 12:01 PM CT .LinkedIn Google +1 145 Comments

Print QUEUEQ..Enlarge image

Italy Fake Bonds

Counterfeit U.S. bond confiscated in Switzerland shown on Feb. 17, 2012. Photograph: Carabinieri/AP

Counterfeit U.S. bond confiscated in Switzerland shown on Feb. 17, 2012. Photograph: Carabinieri/AP

.Italian anti-mafia prosecutors said they seized a record $6 trillion of allegedly fake U.S. Treasury bonds, an amount that’s almost half of the U.S.’s public debt.

The bonds were found hidden in makeshift compartments of three safety deposit boxes in Zurich, the prosecutors from the southern city of Potenza said in an e-mailed statement. The Italian authorities arrested eight people in connection with the probe, dubbed “Operation Vulcanica,” the prosecutors said.

The U.S. embassy in Rome has examined the securities dated 1934, which had a nominal value of $1 billion apiece, they said in the statement. “Thanks to Italian authorities for the seizure of fictitious bonds for $6 trillion,” the embassy said in a message on Twitter.

The financial fraud uncovered by the Italian prosecutors in Potenza includes two checks issued through HSBC Holdings Plc (HSBA) in London for 205,000 pounds ($325,000), checks that weren’t backed by available funds, the prosecutors said. As part of the probe, fake bonds for $2 billion were also seized in Rome. The individuals involved were planning to buy plutonium from Nigerian sources, according to phone conversations monitored by the police.

The fraud posed “severe threats” to international financial stability, the prosecutors said in the statement. HSBC spokesman Patrick Humphris in London declined to comment when contacted by telephone. The U.S. Secret Service assisted the Italian authorities, spokesman Edwin Donovan said.

Money Laundering

Creating fake Treasuries is a “common scam, especially in Italy,” he said. The tipoff was the “astronomical” face value of each bond, he said. Fake bonds in high denominations are more common in Europe, where people are less familiar with the face value of U.S. Treasury bonds than in the U.S., he said.

Zurich’s public prosecutor’s office provided material to their Italian counterparts in Potenza in 2011, according to Corinne Bouvard, a spokeswoman for the senior public prosecutor’s office of the canton of Zurich. The Swiss part of the investigation ended on July 22, she said.

The Italian investigation initially focused on a Sicilian who was living in Potenza and was “already known for money laundering and exporting currency abroad,” according to the statement from the Potenza prosecutor’s office.

Phony U.S. securities have been seized in Italy before and there were at least three cases in 2009. Italian police seized phony U.S. Treasury bonds with a face value of $116 billion in August of 2009 and $134 billion of similar securities in June of that year.

The U.S. Secret Service averages about 100 cases a year related to bonds and other fictitious instruments.

To contact the reporter on this story: Elisa Martinuzzi in Milan at emartinuzzi@bloomberg.net

To contact the editor responsible for this story: eevans3@bloomberg.net

http://www.bloomberg...witzerland.html

WOW you guys are starting to use your head ............It took a lot of well placed people to pull this off for all these years ....th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif good job Butifldrm

Conspiracy theories abound on this thread. I'm not sure what to think about the resignations, but the conspiracy theories are too far-fetched for my feeble mind. I think I'll stick with "strange coincidences" for now.

KK

Witch one dont you like .........KK

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WOW you guys are starting to use your head ............It took a lot of well placed people to pull this off for all these years ....th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif good job Butifldrm

Witch one dont you like .........KK

I don't like any of them... I try to keep an open mind that they are possible, but I have enough to think & worry about as it is, I don't need any more problems right now. I figure I'll get out of debt after the rv, arm myself, stockpile food, clothing & hopefully some form of currency, then wait & watch, while living my life. If it goes bad, I'm prepared... If not, no harm, no foul. Life will go on either way.

KK

• Upvote 2

I don't like any of them... I try to keep an open mind that they are possible, but I have enough to think & worry about as it is, I don't need any more problems right now. I figure I'll get out of debt after the rv, arm myself, stockpile food, clothing & hopefully some form of currency, then wait & watch, while living my life. If it goes bad, I'm prepared... If not, no harm, no foul. Life will go on either way.

KK

If you watch over the next few days there will be even more jumping ship .......they just got caught ...doing that bogus math laugh.gif and selling fake bonds ohmy.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

KK

I couldn't agree more... bank pres/ceo resign. that's a way of life. some of you are drinking the WGS/PP koolaid... it's funny, most gooooroooos have jumped on the bandwagon for the WGS... it all a bunch of nonsense. give me some proof that it's happening.... no one can because it's not happening.

http://www.blacklist.../38/38/Y/M.html

World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns

Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns

Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns

Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns

Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO's (2) resign

Bank of India CEO Chaturvedi resigns

When you logically think about it. If they were invested in the IQD and it rv'ed, would that look bad if they resigned after it rv'ed? If I had knowledge about the pending RV, I would also resign before it rv'ed. It draws less attention to yourself. I think guys at this level have some knowledge of whats going on. When you look at the reasons they give for resigning...they give none. NO REASON?? seems a bit odd. Those guys have held those positions for a long time and then just get up and walk away for no reason. Doesnt make much sense to me. Anyone else think thats a bit odd?

Strong arm tactics.......resign or be killed................ look what they done to D. Strauss Kahn the IMF president, they set him up and then replaced him with Lagarde

KK

I agree KK for the most part. I'm not sure what to believe about any of this anymore. It's too much. But, I will be more than happy to do whatever I have to to help stop the world from burning if any of the NWO/ whatever is true. With that, I'll sum up my two theories on whatever is actually happening in the world like this;

1. We live in a world where a select few pull the strings of banks, governments, industry, and technological/ socialogical et al progress or lack thereof. All for the laughable purpose of global domination. Laughable in that it's such a childish thing to want so much.. This means decades to centuries of megalomaniacal people planning for global control. Not logical, but hey, im not the elite.. More money, more power, more control. There may or may not be a counter to this in the form of white hats/ global settlements et al. One wants the dogs of war to be loosed and the four horsemen to ride, probably just so they have fewer people to enslave once the dust settles. They can then build a world in Their Own Image. This is of course all motivated by fear, greed, and ignorance. The other side (the 'good guys') wants a world free of the financial tyranny of the elite and the elimination of poverty, ect. Sunshine and rainbows to follow. This would allow for a more united Earth, probably. Which, btw, if we are to survive and branch off into outer space, we need to not be a mostly poor, homeless, and starving species. Not being scared of each other would help too. So yeah, unity would be a good start.

2. We live in a world where greed, fear, ignorance, and hate motivate the majority of the people in government and elsewhere. We are too scared and ignorant of each other to be friends and build bridges instead of burning them. Too greedy to balance out the haves and have nots and move forward instead of backwards. So we divide ourselves, we build weapons that can easily destroy a planet or three, spend all our monies on such things while hindering progress and people starve and/ or go homeless. That's' just the surface of course. We let members of our own species starve... all kinds of yikes. Who really knows if there is a counterbalance to all that..

So, I guess the specifics are a bit different, but the rest.. sadly not so much. JMO

• Upvote 3

Its quite possible. Maybe the IQD RV is just the next chapter in the book to what you stated? Lots of questions will soon be answered.

I was wondering if anyone knows, but when we do RV, and we make good money, and then our currency drops to be worthless, what is the point? ALso, if there is to be one currency, is it the Dinar? I am stumped.