Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10 High Profile resignations at banks across the world in the past 2 weeks

qj3

Maybe they want nothing to do with one world government, one world banking & one world currency ? Have they been forced from their positions to make way for the New World Order puppets?

Its quite possible. Maybe the IQD RV is just the next chapter in the book to what you stated? Lots of questions will soon be answered.

• Upvote 2

It's also possible, with all the defaulting going on in the world...that some stain has managed to adhere to these folks, and they are gracefully bowing out before the SHTF. Always leave when you're on top, if at all possible.

These are not people who are depending on a job, this is a "game of thrones". The new blood will be stepping in right on time.

• Upvote 2

http://www.blacklistednews.com/10_High_Profile_resignations_at_banks_across_the_world_in_the_past_2_weeks/18031/0/38/38/Y/M.html

World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns

Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns

Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns

Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns

Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO's (2) resign

Bank of India CEO Chaturvedi resigns

When you logically think about it. If they were invested in the IQD and it rv'ed, would that look bad if they resigned after it rv'ed? If I had knowledge about the pending RV, I would also resign before it rv'ed. It draws less attention to yourself. I think guys at this level have some knowledge of whats going on. When you look at the reasons they give for resigning...they give none. NO REASON?? seems a bit odd. Those guys have held those positions for a long time and then just get up and walk away for no reason. Doesnt make much sense to me. Anyone else think thats a bit odd?

these people are already rich, but if you look at it negatively not that I want to but. What if they all worked a deal with Irac to buy up a bunch of dinar thru there said banks knowing that they would not be worth anything. And @hit is about to hit the fan. :o

Lots of Shady Things going on right now. Some say these things that are happening have to do with a financial reboot of the system and .... Global Settlements... B)

Record $6 Trillion of Fake U.S. Bonds Seized

By Elisa Martinuzzi - Feb 17, 2012 12:01 PM CT .LinkedIn Google +1 145 Comments

Print QUEUEQ..Enlarge image

Italy Fake Bonds

Counterfeit U.S. bond confiscated in Switzerland shown on Feb. 17, 2012. Photograph: Carabinieri/AP

Counterfeit U.S. bond confiscated in Switzerland shown on Feb. 17, 2012. Photograph: Carabinieri/AP

.Italian anti-mafia prosecutors said they seized a record $6 trillion of allegedly fake U.S. Treasury bonds, an amount that’s almost half of the U.S.’s public debt.

The bonds were found hidden in makeshift compartments of three safety deposit boxes in Zurich, the prosecutors from the southern city of Potenza said in an e-mailed statement. The Italian authorities arrested eight people in connection with the probe, dubbed “Operation Vulcanica,” the prosecutors said.

The U.S. embassy in Rome has examined the securities dated 1934, which had a nominal value of $1 billion apiece, they said in the statement. “Thanks to Italian authorities for the seizure of fictitious bonds for $6 trillion,” the embassy said in a message on Twitter.

The financial fraud uncovered by the Italian prosecutors in Potenza includes two checks issued through HSBC Holdings Plc (HSBA) in London for 205,000 pounds ($325,000), checks that weren’t backed by available funds, the prosecutors said. As part of the probe, fake bonds for $2 billion were also seized in Rome. The individuals involved were planning to buy plutonium from Nigerian sources, according to phone conversations monitored by the police.

The fraud posed “severe threats” to international financial stability, the prosecutors said in the statement. HSBC spokesman Patrick Humphris in London declined to comment when contacted by telephone. The U.S. Secret Service assisted the Italian authorities, spokesman Edwin Donovan said.

Money Laundering

Creating fake Treasuries is a “common scam, especially in Italy,” he said. The tipoff was the “astronomical” face value of each bond, he said. Fake bonds in high denominations are more common in Europe, where people are less familiar with the face value of U.S. Treasury bonds than in the U.S., he said.

Zurich’s public prosecutor’s office provided material to their Italian counterparts in Potenza in 2011, according to Corinne Bouvard, a spokeswoman for the senior public prosecutor’s office of the canton of Zurich. The Swiss part of the investigation ended on July 22, she said.

The Italian investigation initially focused on a Sicilian who was living in Potenza and was “already known for money laundering and exporting currency abroad,” according to the statement from the Potenza prosecutor’s office.

Phony U.S. securities have been seized in Italy before and there were at least three cases in 2009. Italian police seized phony U.S. Treasury bonds with a face value of $116 billion in August of 2009 and $134 billion of similar securities in June of that year.

The U.S. Secret Service averages about 100 cases a year related to bonds and other fictitious instruments.

To contact the reporter on this story: Elisa Martinuzzi in Milan at emartinuzzi@bloomberg.net

To contact the editor responsible for this story: eevans3@bloomberg.net

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-17/italy-police-seize-6-trillion-of-fake-u-s-treasury-bonds-in-switzerland.html

• Upvote 3

I'm sure we could dig deeper and find what the "official" stories are for each resignation...

Might be "the rats" are jumping their sinking ships - or look to where they are all headed to work next...

Edited by wavggg
  • Upvote 1

these people are already rich, but if you look at it negatively not that I want to but. What if they all worked a deal with Irac to buy up a bunch of dinar thru there said banks knowing that they would not be worth anything. And @hit is about to hit the fan. :o

True, but good majority of rich people always want more money. They will never be satisfied with the amount they have. They think money = power. Whats sad is its true. In the world today money is power. Those bastards will stop at nothing to gain more of it.

• Upvote 1

http://www.blacklist.../38/38/Y/M.html

World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns (no reason given and refused to confirm speculations as to possibility of an American national to replace him)

Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns (resigned after ANZ Bank announced plans to slash 1,000 workers and freeze Senior Execs pay raises)

Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns (resigned via email. absolutely no reason given yet)

Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns (speculation is that it was perhaps tied to the illegal activity and payoffs we heard about several weeks ago)

Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO's (2) resign (Jasovic, CEO of the larger Nova Banka d.d. stepped down in December over the bank’s attempt to sell the holding in retailer Mercator Poslovni Sistem to the Croatian rival Agrokor d.d...Plos became chief exec Slovenia’s 2nd-biggest

bank in January...no reason...very sudden/odd)

(Different opinions on business strategies than bank board...suggested as very different. Also note: he was quickly replaced)

Most of my reply is in the red text above...for those who cannot follow links to get more info. I looked at each given article to pull any suggested reasons and confirmed non given if stated.

Not sure this is entirely odd concerning an RV. I would like to speculate it to be, LOL, but personally I think that might be reaching. Anyway, I do have to consider how unpredictable and volitile money markets have been and how much stress can be associated with a job they might have once felt confidence in. Could simply be linked more to the Euro and future job security in some cases as stated or tensions caused by disagreement on future plans during uncertain times. I suggest taking at face value for the moment but will say the oddest departure was the sudden one from Slovenia. Maybe more will come to light once reasons are given for two or three of the above mentioned.

Thanks for this post. You certainly are watching like an Eagle, qj3...and to think...a newb, too. LOL welcome to DV!!! (but I suspect you have been watching this forum for some time if you decided this would be your introductory post)

Best wishes!

B)

• Upvote 10

True, but good majority of rich people always want more money. They will never be satisfied with the amount they have. They think money = power. Whats sad is its true. In the world today money is power. Those bastards will stop at nothing to gain more of it.

This statement is ridiculous ....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 25

I might have been a bit early on stating there wasn't AS much to this. I just followed a post by Delta22 that gave a longer laundry list. It seems q and she were following the same train of thought this morning. I think it's a much more interesting train of thought after seeing few more resignations on the other posting.

There was even one posted that says someone was asked to resign but they refused to do so. :blink: There's a whole lotta suits being washed and rinsed right now. ha ha

Best wishes, all.B)

Personally, I think this RV is comin down the pike. These

guys hold millions & they are gonna ride off into the sunset. :))

Unlikely, sorry, but statements like this really start rumors. Oh this is the rumor section. People like this don't give a hill of beans about the Dinar Speculation. They think its all BS anyway.

Honestly, I read each article and if there is any connection at all it relates to what they know may be coming and want nothing to do with it. :) Global reset. Or maybe they are being asked to resign. This has nothing to do with the Dinar RV, it is not going to be as dramatic as many of you think. Might be in your mind, but most people who become wealthy, don't bring attention to themselves and most who are wealthy don't have the time to research something like the RV of Iraqi Dinar with such high risk, they have investment brokers who take care of their stuff.

We might ride into the sunset though.

• Upvote 2

Most of my reply is in the red text above...for those who cannot follow links to get more info. I looked at each given article to pull any suggested reasons and confirmed non given if stated.

Not sure this is entirely odd concerning an RV. I would like to speculate it to be, LOL, but personally I think that might be reaching. Anyway, I do have to consider how unpredictable and volitile money markets have been and how much stress can be associated with a job they might have once felt confidence in. Could simply be linked more to the Euro and future job security in some cases as stated or tensions caused by disagreement on future plans during uncertain times. I suggest taking at face value for the moment but will say the oddest departure was the sudden one from Slovenia. Maybe more will come to light once reasons are given for two or three of the above mentioned.

Thanks for this post. You certainly are watching like an Eagle, qj3...and to think...a newb, too. LOL welcome to DV!!! (but I suspect you have been watching this forum for some time if you decided this would be your introductory post)

Best wishes!

B)

Thanks, :) Ive been lurking for a few years now. I thought it was time to join in the brainstorming process and trying to connect to dots.

• Upvote 2

Thanks, :) Ive been lurking for a few years now. I thought it was time to join in the brainstorming process and trying to connect to dots.

Lurking, my friend, is MUCH better than Trolling ANY day of the year! ha ha

And we all need some help in connecting those dots for sure. I find so many observations here in DV land to be real keen. Some of us (meeeee) are flying above the ground, some digging below the ground...but over all, it averages out to simply staying grounded as a group, lol.

Again, glad to have you with us. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

This statement is ridiculous ....

I didn't say you were ridiculous so don't be offended .

You made a generalized statement about the majority of rich people..

I don't believe this to be true. I believe there are far more good people in the world with money who help their brothers and sisters

Greed and jealously exists in many forms and money equals a lot more than power..

Btw welcome aboard and good luck..

and for those of you who gave me negs well I guess your cup is half empty.

Dame

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I didn't say you were ridiculous so don't be offended .

You made a generalized statement about the majority of rich people..

I don't believe this to be true. I believe there are far more good people in the world with money who help their brothers and sisters

Greed and jealously exists in many forms and money equals a lot more than power..

Btw welcome aboard and good luck..

and for those of you who gave me negs well I guess your cup is half empty.

Dame

Im not offended, It doesnt bother me. I was just curious why. If you would have explained it like that the first time, it would have cleared up alot of assumptions. I have personally seen more people with money that are overwhelmed with greed. I agree that there are alot of good people that also have money. I negged you. I dont have that half empty mentality. I did it because I thought you were being lazy in not taking the time to explain your reason. You really cant deny that people in powerful positions have money. Whens the last time to saw someone with power and they had an average paycheck. I respect you taking the time to explain.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

http://www.blacklistednews.com/10_High_Profile_resignations_at_banks_across_the_world_in_the_past_2_weeks/18031/0/38/38/Y/M.html

World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns

Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns

Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns

Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns

Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO's (2) resign

When you logically think about it. If they were invested in the IQD and it rv'ed, would that look bad if they resigned after it rv'ed? If I had knowledge about the pending RV, I would also resign before it rv'ed. It draws less attention to yourself. I think guys at this level have some knowledge of whats going on. When you look at the reasons they give for resigning...they give none. NO REASON?? seems a bit odd. Those guys have held those positions for a long time and then just get up and walk away for no reason. Doesnt make much sense to me. Anyone else think thats a bit odd?

It really does make you think don't it?

I wonder if the elite banksters are taking out loose ends,and getting ready to bring in the New world Order?