Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tom Cat

tj32125

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanked 0 Times in 0 PostsTomCat

My first time here also. I've been holding dinar for 5yrs or so. I'm in the same shape as a lot of you. I own a mortgage company

. As you all know that's been great lately. Enough with the introduction.

All that I know is what I read. Not from this site--even though I really enjoy it. I'm probably a large increase in the number of hits this site gets. And, most of you know that's how much worth the site has.

Going on with what I have to say--I went to http://www.xe.com/ucc/ and converted my dinars to $ and got the usual qoute of

1.00 IQD

=

0.000857633 USD

Then right above the quote there was More on the Iraqi Dinar . So, me being interested clicked on it. At the bottom of the introduction paragraph was "Iraq plans to slice three zeros off currency notes." In the middle of the short article was this qoute--

"Kasim said that the central bank expected to start rolling out new notes by the end of the year or the beginning of 2011. Iraq has 25 trillion dinars in circulation, officials say.

An Iraqi cabinet committee ordered the change in 2007, but the central bank did not think it appropriate until recently, Kasim said. The dinar's value will remain unchanged, he said."

For those that didn't catch it--"Kasim said that the central bank expected to start rolling out new notes by the end of the year or the beginning of 2011".

Slice three zeros off currency notes and central bank expected to start rolling out new notes by the end of the year or the beginning of 2011 !!!

So LOP and NEW NOTES!!!

I hope and prey the R/V or R/I takes place before any of this happens. I think there will be a lot--I mean lot of angry Countries and Us small chickens in the hen yard out there.

I think there are a lot of very knowledgable people on this site and we are all wishing for the same end to this fantastic ride we are all on.

This may be old news to some of you but it wasn't to me. For those of you that want to verify and read the articles they are all from "Reuters News Content" Copyright laws do apply. Just follow the intructions in the post.

GOOO R/V

Now guys. I read this nfomation from a proffessional site, Printing new notes has been rumor. Loping has been defunked. But, I read it on xe.com. Why do you know more than the international news source? Sincerely I'm happy you guys are talking to me. I'm just an old war vet that beleives in this whole indevor.

alot of this is misinformation the government of iraqi is putting out to keep investors off it. Common sense should tell you they cannot LOP. How are they gonna pay for all the powerplants, water,military goods, housing [ with worthless currency?] The IMF does not loan money to countries with with toilet paper for currency.They took the loan knowing that they would have to revalue their currency. One of the richest countries in resources in the world, is ready to move forward. They will R.V and then start collecting the 000's till the end of the year.How many 25,000 notes have you seen in the U.S.A? The Rv will put value in the new notes 1,5,10 ect. A 25,000 note is woth pennys what do you think a 5 dollar dinar would be worth. Sit back Bro enjoy the ride and laugh at all these Loppers.

I'm like Possum. I get drunk.,and right now I'm think---I'm drunk. But, I'm not stupit. We all know they are shooting smoke gernades. I understand all that you guys are saying. Like I said you guys know your ur stuf. I just want to start talking. OK??