Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CONSECRATION TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

Markinsa

"Consecration to the Mother of God," says Pope Pius XII, "is a total gift of self, for the whole of life and for all eternity; and a gift which is not a mere formality or sentimentality, but effectual, comprising the full intensity of the Christian life - Marian life." This consecration, the Pope explained, "tends essentially to union with Jesus, under the guidance of Mary."

By our consecration we promise to become dependent on Mary in all things: to offer all our prayers and oblations to God through Mary, and to seek every gift from God through Mary. And we do this with the greatest confidence. Since she is our mother, she knows our needs better than we; and since she is Queen of Heaven, she has immediate access to the infinite treasury of graces in the Kingdom of her Divine Son.

Mary is not only the Mother of Jesus, Son of the Eternal Father; she is also Mother of all the Father's adopted children. As their Mother, she has been given the role of molding them into the likeness of Jesus.

Every work of grace, every increase of grace, is a work of the Holy Spirit; but as in the Incarnation of the Divine Word God used human instruments, so does He in the sanctification of each individual soul. As He chose Mary as the instrument through whom He would come to us, so He chose Mary as the instrument through whom we should go to Him. And both the mystery of God coming to us through Mary, and our being led to God through Mary, is a work of the Holy Spirit. So when we speak of Mary's unique role in our sanctification, she is but the instrument the Holy Spirit uses in sharing with us the divine life of grace. It is in this sense that Mary fashions us into the likeness of Christ.

However, that this transformation - through Mary's help - be accomplished in a notable degree, there must be an awareness of her role in our sanctification, a confidence in her maternal concern and in her power under God, a surrender of oneself into her hands, and a fervent, frequent and confident seeking of her aid. This usually comes through some form of consecration to the Mother of God.

At Fatima Our Lady asked for consecration to her Immaculate Heart, a consecration which, among other things, calls for the devotion of the Five First Saturdays, which includes the Rosary, meditation and Communions of reparation - all done in reparation to her Immaculate Heart. It involves a striving to fulfill her requests for prayer and sacrifices for the conversion of sinners and in reparation for offenses against the Divine Majesty. In a word, it involves a striving to fulfill all that she asked for at Fatima, and trying to bring others to heed her requests.

Living that consecration means becoming an apostle of Mary, striving to imitate her virtues, and to place in her hands the flowers of little sacrifices of reparation for the salvation of souls, so that we might strengthen her hand against the attacks of the Evil One, and hasten the day of the triumph of her Immaculate Heart. To everyone who makes that consecration and sincerely tries to live it, the words of Our Lady to the child Lucia at Fatima would also apply: "I will never leave you; my Immaculate Heart will be your refuge, and the way that will lead you to God."

If consecration to Mary "tends essentially to union with Jesus, under the guidance of Mary," as Pope Pius XII pointed out, we must remember that any gradual transformation into Christ requires a gradual loving acceptance of a greater share in His redeeming Cross.

So when we offer ourselves to Mary to lead us, to form us into the likeness of her Son, we are offering to let her lead us along the way of the Cross.

Our Blessed Mother's great concern is the salvation of the souls of her children, many of whom are being lost. She looks for generous souls among her children, who are willing to let her lead them close behind her Son, sharing more fully in His redemptive mission, filling up what is wanting in other members of the Body of Christ. Little by little they are transformed to see as Christ sees, and to desire what He desires. God wants to draw us closer to Himself, sharing more fully His Divine life; but we must understand what the fulfillment of this requires.

In our Rosary, we contemplate Mary in Heaven in the Glorious Mysteries, because she had so unique a role on earth in the Sorrowful Mysteries. This is the pattern that is offered to each of us, and of which we are reminded each time we pray the Rosary.

Consecration to Mary, then, requires a childlike simplicity and confidence, letting her lead one by the hand, trusting - regardless of what lies ahead - that she knows better than we what contributes most to God's glory, our sanctification and the salvation of souls.

FATIMA - A TRUE PERSPECTIVE

While many decades have passed since Our Lady gave to the world her message at Fatima in 1917, there are comparatively few who have taken that message seriously, and of those who have, some have interpreted it erroneously. It is true that the fulfillment or nonfulfillment of her requests would have great consequences for the world situation, for world peace, for the very survival of nations. Nevertheless, her message is essentially a spiritual one, a call for prayer and penance - a conversion of life, and a dire warning of what would happen if her requests were not fulfilled. Her words were truly prophetic, for much of what she predicted has come to pass.

Fr. Thomas McGlynn, O.P. is the artist who carved the large marble statue of Our Lady above the main entrance to the basilica in Fatima. In the course of his work at Fatima, Fr. McGlynn had several long interviews with Sr. Lucia, the last living witness of the apparitions of Our Lady at Fatima in 1917. Sr. Lucia knew that Father McGlynn was going to write a book on Fatima as soon as he completed his work on the statue.

"In your writing," Sr. Lucia said to Father, "please stress the spiritual meaning of things, in order to raise minds which today have become so materialistic to regions of the supernatural; so that they may understand the true meaning and purpose of the coming of Our Lady to earth, which is to bring souls to Heaven, to draw them to God."Unfortunately, however, there are some who stress predominantly the political aspects of the Fatima message, i.e., the worldwide political consequences, if Our Lady's requests are not heeded. We all are aware of the terrible realities and consequences of war, and especially of nuclear war, or of persecution of the Church; and it is natural to think of Our Lady's message in terms of avoiding these calamities. Yet, we must not let this perspective cloud our minds as to our own personal obligations. As Msgr. William McGrath has pointed out:

"When all is said and done, our primary responsibility is not the conversion of Russia or the prevention of world wars, but the salvation of that little world within ourselves over which, with God's help, we must exercise control, and for which we shall one day have to render an account to God in judgment. What will it profit us, even if Russia is converted and an era of peace be granted to humanity, if we have failed in the great task for which we were created, the salvation of our own immortal souls."

Fr. McGlynn pointed out in his book VISION OF FATIMA, that Fatima is, first of all, a dreadful warning to the world to stop sinning. The enormity of mankind's rebellion against God, and God's infinite aversion to sin, form the foundation of the Fatima message. It is a warning that the time of God's justice will come to pass, if men do not take advantage of this time of His mercy, this special opportunity of making reparation through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Our Lady showed the three children a vision of hell. That vision was not for their instruction and warning, but for ours. The Blessed Virgin had assured them that they were going to be saved. Yet, as Fr. McGlynn pointed out, "All the bleeding, dying and despair of a thousand wars cannot equal the disaster of a single soul being damned. We miss the spiritual meaning of things," he said, "if we think Our Lady came to Fatima to tell us how to keep out of a third world war, or how to convert Russia, or how to achieve tranquility in our earthly existence. She came to tell us how to keep out of hell."

ACT OF CONSECRATION TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

Any formula may be used to consecrate oneself to the Mother of God, as long as it involves a total oblation of oneself. As a suggestion, one of the following consecrations could be renewed each first Saturday with the shorter formula renewed daily.

1. 0 Virgin Mary, most powerful Mother of Mercy, Queen of Heaven and earth, in accordance with your wish made known at Fatima, I consecrate myself today to your Immaculate Heart. To you I entrust all that I have, all that I am. Reign over me, dearest Mother, that I may be yours in prosperity, in adversity, in joy and in sorrow, in health and in sickness, in life and in death.
    Most compassionate Heart of Mary, Queen of Virgins, watch over my mind and heart and preserve me from the deluge of impurity which you lamented so sorrowfully at Fatima. I want to be pure like you. I want to atone for the many crimes committed against Jesus and you. I want to call down upon this country and the whole world the peace of God in justice and charity.
    Mindful of this consecration, I now promise to strive to imitate you by the practice of the Christian virtues without regard for human respect. I resolve to receive Holy Communion on the first Saturday of every month when possible, and to offer daily five decades of the Rosary, with all my sacrifices in the spirit of penance and reparation. Amen.
  2. I, . . ., a faithless sinner, renew and ratify today in thy Heart, O Immaculate Mother, the vows of my Baptism; I renounce forever Satan, his pomps and works; and I give myself entirely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him all the days of my life, and to be more faithful to Him than I have ever been before.
    Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, in the presence of all the heavenly court, I choose thee this day for my Mother and Mistress. I deliver and consecrate to thee, and to thy Immaculate Heart, as thy child and slave of love, my body and soul, my goods, both interior and exterior, and even the value of all my good actions, past, present and future; leaving to thee the entire and full right of disposing of me, and all that belongs to me, without exception, according to thy good pleasure, for the greater glory of God, in time and in eternity. Amen.

Short daily renewal of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, I renew my consecration to you and to your Immaculate Heart. Please accept me, my dear Mother, and use me as you wish to accomplish your designs upon the world. I am all yours, my Mother, my Queen, and all that I have is yours.

TO JESUS THROUGH MARY

Lest there should be any misconception about the place of devotion to Mary in Catholic piety, we honor in a special way the Immaculate Heart of the Mother of Jesus, i.e., the person of Mary in her eminent sanctity and glorification by God, because it is the wish of her Son - as Our Lady revealed in her second apparition at Fatima. Jesus knows well that true devotion to His Mother leads souls to Him. As Pope Paul VI wrote in his encyclical celebrating the centenary of the apparitions at Lourdes:

"Everything in Mary leads us toward her Son, our only Savior, by whose foreseen merits she was preserved immaculate and full of grace; everything in Mary lifts up our hearts to the praise of the Holy Trinity."

And as Our Lady assured Lucy, June 13, 1917:

"I will never abandon you, my child. My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge and the way that will lead you to God."

The Church sees Mary, then, not as the goal, but as the guide, who always leads souls who honor her with true devotion - to her Son, especially to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. When we pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for help in time of need, she in turn points to the Tabernacle, to Him who is "the Way, the Truth, and the Life," and has a way of conveying to us what she said to the steward at Cana: "Do whatever he tells you." (Jn.2:5)

-

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

There are so many things that contradict Gods word. Given a choice of doctrine vs Gods word I will always choose Gods word. First and foremost, the disciples asked Jesus how to pray and he gave us the Lords prayer as our example, first it is humbling ourselves when we come to the Father. we worship in adoration and we do so in the name of Jesus. I want to clarify everything I say with Gods word. Another thing to adress is Jesus had brother/sister according to Gods word, Mary was a virgin through the birth of Christ but we know that isn't so afterwards because James was a pastor and the brother of Jesus according to Gods word. The vision given by Mary doesn't line up with Gods word because Jesus taught on the great divide that can't be crossed over. more on that later. There is much here that doesn't line up with Gods word, I will adress this later again. I will say this, I have a personal relationship with God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and I don't seek them through someone that has died. Jesus is the mediator and it is by his blood that I boldly & confidently enter Gods throne room, directly to my Father!

I hope I don't offend anyone but I want to share truth which is Gods word, not doctrine, dogma or a spirit appearing like as an angel of light.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Markinsa????

The veil of the temple was the curtain that separated the Most Holy Place from the rest of the sanctuary. It symbolized the unapproachability of our God. When our Lord Jesus died on the Cross, His sacrifice at the heavenly altar opened the way or our way directly to God. Jesus removed that veil. Heaven and our prayers have been opened through the royal priesthood of Jesus Christ.

Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, and the graves were opened and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised. Matthew 27:51-52.

Yes Mary was/is the virgin mother of our Lord Jesus but she was a sinner and a human being just like us. She found favor in Gods eye and was chosen to be Jesus's mother but not worshipped or prayed to.....Jesus made all things possible for us when He died on the Cross. He alone is my mediator. He alone is Worthy. Worthy is the Lamb.

I'm not taking anything away from Mary and I am certainly not telling you how to believe or pray, but Gods Holy word tells us nothing about praying to Mary in any form or fashion. All Churches and all donominations have their own set of man made doctrine. There is only one true Word and that comes from our Holy Bible/ God Breathed/ God Inspired.

I'm not sure why you brought this to our attention????

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

"Consecration to the Mother of God," says Pope Pius XII, "is a total gift of self, for the whole of life and for all eternity; and a gift which is not a mere formality or sentimentality, but effectual, comprising the full intensity of the Christian life - Marian life." This consecration, the Pope explained, "tends essentially to union with Jesus, under the guidance of Mary."

By our consecration we promise to become dependent on Mary in all things: to offer all our prayers and oblations to God through Mary, and to seek every gift from God through Mary. And we do this with the greatest confidence. Since she is our mother, she knows our needs better than we; and since she is Queen of Heaven, she has immediate access to the infinite treasury of graces in the Kingdom of her Divine Son.

Mary is not only the Mother of Jesus, Son of the Eternal Father; she is also Mother of all the Father's adopted children. As their Mother, she has been given the role of molding them into the likeness of Jesus.

Every work of grace, every increase of grace, is a work of the Holy Spirit; but as in the Incarnation of the Divine Word God used human instruments, so does He in the sanctification of each individual soul. As He chose Mary as the instrument through whom He would come to us, so He chose Mary as the instrument through whom we should go to Him. And both the mystery of God coming to us through Mary, and our being led to God through Mary, is a work of the Holy Spirit. So when we speak of Mary's unique role in our sanctification, she is but the instrument the Holy Spirit uses in sharing with us the divine life of grace. It is in this sense that Mary fashions us into the likeness of Christ.

However, that this transformation - through Mary's help - be accomplished in a notable degree, there must be an awareness of her role in our sanctification, a confidence in her maternal concern and in her power under God, a surrender of oneself into her hands, and a fervent, frequent and confident seeking of her aid. This usually comes through some form of consecration to the Mother of God.

At Fatima Our Lady asked for consecration to her Immaculate Heart, a consecration which, among other things, calls for the devotion of the Five First Saturdays, which includes the Rosary, meditation and Communions of reparation - all done in reparation to her Immaculate Heart. It involves a striving to fulfill her requests for prayer and sacrifices for the conversion of sinners and in reparation for offenses against the Divine Majesty. In a word, it involves a striving to fulfill all that she asked for at Fatima, and trying to bring others to heed her requests.

Living that consecration means becoming an apostle of Mary, striving to imitate her virtues, and to place in her hands the flowers of little sacrifices of reparation for the salvation of souls, so that we might strengthen her hand against the attacks of the Evil One, and hasten the day of the triumph of her Immaculate Heart. To everyone who makes that consecration and sincerely tries to live it, the words of Our Lady to the child Lucia at Fatima would also apply: "I will never leave you; my Immaculate Heart will be your refuge, and the way that will lead you to God."

If consecration to Mary "tends essentially to union with Jesus, under the guidance of Mary," as Pope Pius XII pointed out, we must remember that any gradual transformation into Christ requires a gradual loving acceptance of a greater share in His redeeming Cross.

So when we offer ourselves to Mary to lead us, to form us into the likeness of her Son, we are offering to let her lead us along the way of the Cross.

Our Blessed Mother's great concern is the salvation of the souls of her children, many of whom are being lost. She looks for generous souls among her children, who are willing to let her lead them close behind her Son, sharing more fully in His redemptive mission, filling up what is wanting in other members of the Body of Christ. Little by little they are transformed to see as Christ sees, and to desire what He desires. God wants to draw us closer to Himself, sharing more fully His Divine life; but we must understand what the fulfillment of this requires.

In our Rosary, we contemplate Mary in Heaven in the Glorious Mysteries, because she had so unique a role on earth in the Sorrowful Mysteries. This is the pattern that is offered to each of us, and of which we are reminded each time we pray the Rosary.

Consecration to Mary, then, requires a childlike simplicity and confidence, letting her lead one by the hand, trusting - regardless of what lies ahead - that she knows better than we what contributes most to God's glory, our sanctification and the salvation of souls.

FATIMA - A TRUE PERSPECTIVE

While many decades have passed since Our Lady gave to the world her message at Fatima in 1917, there are comparatively few who have taken that message seriously, and of those who have, some have interpreted it erroneously. It is true that the fulfillment or nonfulfillment of her requests would have great consequences for the world situation, for world peace, for the very survival of nations. Nevertheless, her message is essentially a spiritual one, a call for prayer and penance - a conversion of life, and a dire warning of what would happen if her requests were not fulfilled. Her words were truly prophetic, for much of what she predicted has come to pass.

Fr. Thomas McGlynn, O.P. is the artist who carved the large marble statue of Our Lady above the main entrance to the basilica in Fatima. In the course of his work at Fatima, Fr. McGlynn had several long interviews with Sr. Lucia, the last living witness of the apparitions of Our Lady at Fatima in 1917. Sr. Lucia knew that Father McGlynn was going to write a book on Fatima as soon as he completed his work on the statue.

"In your writing," Sr. Lucia said to Father, "please stress the spiritual meaning of things, in order to raise minds which today have become so materialistic to regions of the supernatural; so that they may understand the true meaning and purpose of the coming of Our Lady to earth, which is to bring souls to Heaven, to draw them to God."Unfortunately, however, there are some who stress predominantly the political aspects of the Fatima message, i.e., the worldwide political consequences, if Our Lady's requests are not heeded. We all are aware of the terrible realities and consequences of war, and especially of nuclear war, or of persecution of the Church; and it is natural to think of Our Lady's message in terms of avoiding these calamities. Yet, we must not let this perspective cloud our minds as to our own personal obligations. As Msgr. William McGrath has pointed out:

"When all is said and done, our primary responsibility is not the conversion of Russia or the prevention of world wars, but the salvation of that little world within ourselves over which, with God's help, we must exercise control, and for which we shall one day have to render an account to God in judgment. What will it profit us, even if Russia is converted and an era of peace be granted to humanity, if we have failed in the great task for which we were created, the salvation of our own immortal souls."

Fr. McGlynn pointed out in his book VISION OF FATIMA, that Fatima is, first of all, a dreadful warning to the world to stop sinning. The enormity of mankind's rebellion against God, and God's infinite aversion to sin, form the foundation of the Fatima message. It is a warning that the time of God's justice will come to pass, if men do not take advantage of this time of His mercy, this special opportunity of making reparation through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Our Lady showed the three children a vision of hell. That vision was not for their instruction and warning, but for ours. The Blessed Virgin had assured them that they were going to be saved. Yet, as Fr. McGlynn pointed out, "All the bleeding, dying and despair of a thousand wars cannot equal the disaster of a single soul being damned. We miss the spiritual meaning of things," he said, "if we think Our Lady came to Fatima to tell us how to keep out of a third world war, or how to convert Russia, or how to achieve tranquility in our earthly existence. She came to tell us how to keep out of hell."

ACT OF CONSECRATION TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

Any formula may be used to consecrate oneself to the Mother of God, as long as it involves a total oblation of oneself. As a suggestion, one of the following consecrations could be renewed each first Saturday with the shorter formula renewed daily.

1. 0 Virgin Mary, most powerful Mother of Mercy, Queen of Heaven and earth, in accordance with your wish made known at Fatima, I consecrate myself today to your Immaculate Heart. To you I entrust all that I have, all that I am. Reign over me, dearest Mother, that I may be yours in prosperity, in adversity, in joy and in sorrow, in health and in sickness, in life and in death.
    Most compassionate Heart of Mary, Queen of Virgins, watch over my mind and heart and preserve me from the deluge of impurity which you lamented so sorrowfully at Fatima. I want to be pure like you. I want to atone for the many crimes committed against Jesus and you. I want to call down upon this country and the whole world the peace of God in justice and charity.
    Mindful of this consecration, I now promise to strive to imitate you by the practice of the Christian virtues without regard for human respect. I resolve to receive Holy Communion on the first Saturday of every month when possible, and to offer daily five decades of the Rosary, with all my sacrifices in the spirit of penance and reparation. Amen.
  2. I, . . ., a faithless sinner, renew and ratify today in thy Heart, O Immaculate Mother, the vows of my Baptism; I renounce forever Satan, his pomps and works; and I give myself entirely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him all the days of my life, and to be more faithful to Him than I have ever been before.
    Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, in the presence of all the heavenly court, I choose thee this day for my Mother and Mistress. I deliver and consecrate to thee, and to thy Immaculate Heart, as thy child and slave of love, my body and soul, my goods, both interior and exterior, and even the value of all my good actions, past, present and future; leaving to thee the entire and full right of disposing of me, and all that belongs to me, without exception, according to thy good pleasure, for the greater glory of God, in time and in eternity. Amen.

Short daily renewal of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, I renew my consecration to you and to your Immaculate Heart. Please accept me, my dear Mother, and use me as you wish to accomplish your designs upon the world. I am all yours, my Mother, my Queen, and all that I have is yours.

TO JESUS THROUGH MARY

Lest there should be any misconception about the place of devotion to Mary in Catholic piety, we honor in a special way the Immaculate Heart of the Mother of Jesus, i.e., the person of Mary in her eminent sanctity and glorification by God, because it is the wish of her Son - as Our Lady revealed in her second apparition at Fatima. Jesus knows well that true devotion to His Mother leads souls to Him. As Pope Paul VI wrote in his encyclical celebrating the centenary of the apparitions at Lourdes:

"Everything in Mary leads us toward her Son, our only Savior, by whose foreseen merits she was preserved immaculate and full of grace; everything in Mary lifts up our hearts to the praise of the Holy Trinity."

"I will never abandon you, my child. My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge and the way that will lead you to God."

The Church sees Mary, then, not as the goal, but as the guide, who always leads souls who honor her with true devotion - to her Son, especially to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. When we pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for help in time of need, she in turn points to the Tabernacle, to Him who is "the Way, the Truth, and the Life," and has a way of conveying to us what she said to the steward at Cana: "Do whatever he tells you." (Jn.2:5)

-

You have made yourself an enemy of God by being one of the many false prophets that He, through His Holy Spirit in 1 Timothy warned would come to deceive. Your avatar says, "Saved with the blood." You can forget about that! You are neither under the blood of the Lamb, nor are you under His grace. It is spiritually impossible for you to be under grace when you are under the law through your beliefs that Mary is a co-mediator of the Lord Jesus, who is both God and Saviour to all that worship Him in both spirit and in truth. You do neither. You must repent of this as I did 17 years ago, and completely understand that "Salvation equals Jesus (what Jesus did on the cross) plus NOTHING." You need to completely understand the "deity" of Christ Jesus. He alone is the eternal God and Saviour. Everybody other than Him, including Mary, is His "creation." However, Satan created a new false "religion" long ago when he made Mary equal to God. Hmmm. Didn't Satan himself try to do the very same thing? Yes, and since then he has been here in "this" world wherein he got "his very own throne." He's bought himself a grand one from the designer Bernini and set it up in Rome with his own zip code and everything. No "saved" man or angel in history has ever allowed another man to prostrate himself in front of him in worship. Man is to worship Jesus (God) alone. But unsaved, religious people don't even know that. The Good News (Gospel) though, is that Today, the Word of God says, "is the day of salvation." We can repent of our false man made beliefs now, and get right with Him through Jesus Christ alone. For He IS the way, truth, and life. And NOONE comes to the Father, except through Him! Jesus IS Lord!

• Upvote 6

Markinsa: You MUST understand that I am a minister of "the" Gospel, and thus I am not trying to harm or embarrass you. My assignment and calling is to help (minister) to you in the way you should go so that you and others that listen to you will not make the same spiritual mistakes. Ministry is all about reconciliation. Jesus' whole thing IS reconciliation. The Gospel, through Apostolic doctrines, IS reconciliation.

• Upvote 5

Jesus knows well that true devotion to His Mother leads souls to Him. As Pope Paul VI wrote in his encyclical celebrating the centenary of the apparitions at Lourdes:

"...a multitude was sitting around Him; and they said to Him, “Look, Your mother and Your brothers[a] are outside seeking You.”

33 But He answered them, saying, “Who is My mother, or My brothers?34 And He looked around in a circle at those who sat about Him, and said, “Here are My mother and My brothers! 35 For whoever does the will of God is My brother and My sister and mother.” Mark 3:32-36

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6

"I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. 27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him. " 1Jn.2:26-27

• Upvote 5

For it is written, "For there is no other name under heaven by which man can be saved." Peter in the Book of Acts speaking about Jesus (the Word of God and therefore God). BTW, the very first sermon ever preached was by Peter, who was a JEW, preaching to JEWS, in JERUSALEM! The Lord only used Peter as an evangelist UNTO THE JEWS EXCLUSIVELY to kick off the

Church age. It was Apostle PAUL that was called by Jesus, literally, to evangelize the GENTILES EXCLUSIVELY. Amen!

• Upvote 5

You have made yourself an enemy of God by being one of the many false prophets that He, through His Holy Spirit in 1 Timothy warned would come to deceive. Your avatar says, "Saved with the blood." You can forget about that! You are neither under the blood of the Lamb, nor are you under His grace. It is spiritually impossible for you to be under grace when you are under the law through your beliefs that Mary is a co-mediator of the Lord Jesus, who is both God and Saviour to all that worship Him in both spirit and in truth. You do neither. You must repent of this as I did 17 years ago, and completely understand that "Salvation equals Jesus (what Jesus did on the cross) plus NOTHING." You need to completely understand the "deity" of Christ Jesus. He alone is the eternal God and Saviour. Everybody other than Him, including Mary, is His "creation." However, Satan created a new false "religion" long ago when he made Mary equal to God. Hmmm. Didn't Satan himself try to do the very same thing? Yes, and since then he has been here in "this" world wherein he got "his very own throne." He's bought himself a grand one from the designer Bernini and set it up in Rome with his own zip code and everything. No "saved" man or angel in history has ever allowed another man to prostrate himself in front of him in worship. Man is to worship Jesus (God) alone. But unsaved, religious people don't even know that. The Good News (Gospel) though, is that Today, the Word of God says, "is the day of salvation." We can repent of our false man made beliefs now, and get right with Him through Jesus Christ alone. For He IS the way, truth, and life. And NOONE comes to the Father, except through Him! Jesus IS Lord!

I don't think you understand Markinsa's heart my friend. I believe he has posted this to reveal truth that disputes this doctrine. But we shall see when he responds.

I don't think you understand Markinsa's heart my friend. I believe he has posted this to reveal truth that disputes this doctrine. But we shall see when he responds.

I, for one(1) would like for Markinsa to come back as my heart is very heavy right now..I think you can see by my 1st post/with all the question marks, I was not only concerned but questioned Markinsa's faith.....I know Markinsa is or has shown nothing less of the Christian faith since I have know him, that is why I question why he would bring this "Consecration of Mary" to us! Again, I find my heart troubled that some may beleive that Mary could and can help in our salvation...Markinsa, I know you are a True Christian...Easy my mind and lighten my heart with why you have brought this for us to read. barb

First off let me say,

I am a Born Again Christian, covered in the Blood of the Lamb. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and is the "Son" part of the Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I believe Jesus is who he said he was, The Way, The Truth and The Life, and NO ONE comes to the Father EXCEPT THROUGH HIM! Not through Mary, St Paul, St. Anthony, or any other person that has lived and died. If you are praying to a dead person and they respond, you've just met a demon.

I brought this article to this Forum because I felt the people who profess to be Catholics are being mislead and do not realize the above Doctrine that their leadership, (The Pope, Cardinals and Bishops) teaches, is "another way" . I have met many Catholics throughout life that have fell away from the Church for one reason or another, and it breaks my heart and makes me angry at the same time. The Catholic Church has put a bad taste in the mouths of their members for God. They do not teach the truth, and when God doesn't respond they way the want, they think God isn't real or doesn't love them, or they aren't Good Enough. Hog WASH, God/Jesus LOVES YOU! Pray directly to them, JESUS IS YOUR INTERMIDIARY NOT MARY!

1 John 2: 26 I am writing these things to warn you about those who want to lead you astray.

The above scripture is my sole purpose in starting this thread in the first place. You my Evangelical Christians Brothers and Sisters KNOW the truth, but our Catholic Brothers and Sisters have been led astray. Be kind and gentle with them, teach them the Truth!

Blessings to all

-

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Thank you for posting Marsinka.

May your post lead people to investigate the TRUTHS of Our Lady of Fatima and her appearances and message to the children of Fatima, not so very long ago. Her appearances have been hidden and discredited through efforts of the devil. And yes, the Catholic Church since the "Second Vatican Council" (1961) has led her children astray! That is exactly what Her messages are about. The Catholic Church has been infiltrated in the highest of offices in the last century, and one must work to follow Catholic Tradition, not what is being taught today. The 7 sacraments of the Catholic Church, established by Christ Himself is what Catholicism is - not the evil behavior of some of it's perpetrators. This is only the work of the devil.

"The Church sees Mary, then, not as the goal, but as the guide, who always leads souls who honor her with true devotion - to her Son, especially to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. When we pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for help in time of need, she in turn points to the Tabernacle, to Him who is "the Way, the Truth, and the Life," and has a way of conveying to us what she said to the steward at Cana: "Do whatever he tells you." (Jn.2:5)"

Holyspirit - Mary is not EQUAL to GOD and if you absorb the above paragraph, she is not the GOAL but the GUIDE, consecrating ourselves to Her is our asking for Her constant protection/GUIDANCE in leading us closer to Her Son.

"Yes Mary was/is the virgin mother of our Lord Jesus but she was a sinner and a human being just like us. She found favor in Gods eye and was chosen to be Jesus's mother but not worshipped or prayed to.....Jesus made all things possible for us when He died on the Cross. He alone is my mediator. He alone is Worthy. Worthy is the Lamb."

Learning all i can - Mary was not ever a sinner, and certainly not just like us. She is the "Immaculate Conception" conceived through the Holy Ghost, thereby preserved from original sin. God could not become MAN through a sinner, (he would have then had the influence of the devil) Neither did she have any other children. Any implication of this is an improper translation of "brethren" to "brother", Jesus had no brothers.

The bible has a history of error in translation, especially the King James English translation, translated with the specific agenda of the Church of England.

My link

We must exercise caution in what translation we follow. The Vulgate Bible (today mostly available as the Rheims-Douay Version) was translated and mostly preserved since 382 AD.

My link

Origins of Religions

Catholic Church

Catholic tradition holds that the Catholic Church was founded by Jesus Christ. The New Testament records Jesus' activities and teaching, his appointment of the twelve Apostles, and his instructions to them to continue his work more...My link

Pentecostal

Modern Pentecostalism began around 1901. more.. My link

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Joseph Smith, Jr. and five associates established the Church April 6, 1830 in Fayette, New York. more...My link

Jehovah's Witnesses

Charles Taze Russell and his friends started a bible study in the 1870's in Allegheny, Pennsylvania. more...My link

Methodist

Originated in England. It was started by John Wesley, his younger brother Charles and George Whitefield as a movement within the Church of England in the 18th century, focused on Bible study, and a methodical approach to scriptures. The term "Methodist" was a pejorative college nickname that was bestowed upon a small society of students at Oxford, who met together between 1729 and 1735

more... My link

Lutheranism

The movement traces its origin to the work of Martin Luther, a German religious scholar who sought to reform the practices of the Roman Catholic Church in the early 16th century.

more...http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Lutheran

Islām

Known as Muslims, believe that God (or, in Arabic, Allāh) revealed His Will to Muhammad (c. 570–632) and other prophets, including Adam, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus.

more... http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Islamic

Buddhism

A religion and philosophy based on the teachings of the Buddha, Siddhārtha Gautama (Sanskrit; in Pāli, Siddhattha Gotama), who lived between approximately 563 and 483 BCE. Originating in India, Buddhism gradually spread throughout Asia to Central Asia, Tibet, Sri Lanka, Southeast Asia, as well as the East Asian countries of China, Mongolia, Korea, and Japan.

more... My link

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For it is written, "For there is no other name under heaven by which man can be saved." Peter in the Book of Acts speaking about Jesus (the Word of God and therefore God). BTW, the very first sermon ever preached was by Peter, who was a JEW, preaching to JEWS, in JERUSALEM! The Lord only used Peter as an evangelist UNTO THE JEWS EXCLUSIVELY to kick off the

Church age. It was Apostle PAUL that was called by Jesus, literally, to evangelize the GENTILES EXCLUSIVELY. Amen!

Well your above statement is correct if you agree with Paul account of things BUT Peter saw it differently.......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

First off let me say,

I am a Born Again Christian, covered in the Blood of the Lamb. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and is the "Son" part of the Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I believe Jesus is who he said he was, The Way, The Truth and The Life, and NO ONE comes to the Father EXCEPT THROUGH HIM! Not through Mary, St Paul, St. Anthony, or any other person that has lived and died. If you are praying to a dead person and they respond, you've just met a demon.

I brought this article to this Forum because I felt the people who profess to be Catholics are being mislead and do not realize the above Doctrine that their leadership, (The Pope, Cardinals and Bishops) teaches, is "another way" . I have met many Catholics throughout life that have fell away from the Church for one reason or another, and it breaks my heart and makes me angry at the same time. The Catholic Church has put a bad taste in the mouths of their members for God. They do not teach the truth, and when God doesn't respond they way the want, they think God isn't real or doesn't love them, or they aren't Good Enough. Hog WASH, God/Jesus LOVES YOU! Pray directly to them, JESUS IS YOUR INTERMIDIARY NOT MARY!

The above scripture is my sole purpose in starting this thread in the first place. You my Evangelical Christians Brothers and Sisters KNOW the truth, but our Catholic Brothers and Sisters have been led astray. Be kind and gentle with them, teach them the Truth!

Blessings to all

-

Amen Markinsa! we as christians are to rightly divide the word of truth, if there's a right way ther is also a wrong way. I have met many of catholics that love Jesus every bit as I do. God always leaves a remnant. God bless you all.

• Upvote 1

May your post lead people to investigate the TRUTHS of Our Lady of Fatima and her appearances and message to the children of Fatima, not so very long ago. Her appearances have been hidden and discredited through efforts of the devil. And yes, the Catholic Church since the "Second Vatican Council" (1961) has led her children astray! That is exactly what Her messages are about. The Catholic Church has been infiltrated in the highest of offices in the last century, and one must work to follow Catholic Tradition, not what is being taught today. The 7 sacraments of the Catholic Church, established by Christ Himself is what Catholicism is - not the evil behavior of some of it's perpetrators. This is only the work of the devil.

"The Church sees Mary, then, not as the goal, but as the guide, who always leads souls who honor her with true devotion - to her Son, especially to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. When we pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for help in time of need, she in turn points to the Tabernacle, to Him who is "the Way, the Truth, and the Life," and has a way of conveying to us what she said to the steward at Cana: "Do whatever he tells you." (Jn.2:5)"

Holyspirit - Mary is not EQUAL to GOD and if you absorb the above paragraph, she is not the GOAL but the GUIDE, consecrating ourselves to Her is our asking for Her constant protection/GUIDANCE in leading us closer to Her Son.

"Yes Mary was/is the virgin mother of our Lord Jesus but she was a sinner and a human being just like us. She found favor in Gods eye and was chosen to be Jesus's mother but not worshipped or prayed to.....Jesus made all things possible for us when He died on the Cross. He alone is my mediator. He alone is Worthy. Worthy is the Lamb."

Learning all i can - Mary was not ever a sinner, and certainly not just like us. She is the "Immaculate Conception" conceived through the Holy Ghost, thereby preserved from original sin. God could not become MAN through a sinner, (he would have then had the influence of the devil) Neither did she have any other children. Any implication of this is an improper translation of "brethren" to "brother", Jesus had no brothers.

The bible has a history of error in translation, especially the King James English translation, translated with the specific agenda of the Church of England.

My link

We must exercise caution in what translation we follow. The Vulgate Bible (today mostly available as the Rheims-Douay Version) was translated and mostly preserved since 382 AD.

My link

Origins of Religions

Catholic Church

Catholic tradition holds that the Catholic Church was founded by Jesus Christ. The New Testament records Jesus' activities and teaching, his appointment of the twelve Apostles, and his instructions to them to continue his work more...My link

Pentecostal

Modern Pentecostalism began around 1901. more.. My link

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Joseph Smith, Jr. and five associates established the Church April 6, 1830 in Fayette, New York. more...My link

Jehovah's Witnesses

Charles Taze Russell and his friends started a bible study in the 1870's in Allegheny, Pennsylvania. more...My link

Methodist

Originated in England. It was started by John Wesley, his younger brother Charles and George Whitefield as a movement within the Church of England in the 18th century, focused on Bible study, and a methodical approach to scriptures. The term "Methodist" was a pejorative college nickname that was bestowed upon a small society of students at Oxford, who met together between 1729 and 1735

more... My link

Lutheranism

The movement traces its origin to the work of Martin Luther, a German religious scholar who sought to reform the practices of the Roman Catholic Church in the early 16th century.

more...http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Lutheran

Islām

Known as Muslims, believe that God (or, in Arabic, Allāh) revealed His Will to Muhammad (c. 570–632) and other prophets, including Adam, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus.

more... http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Islamic

Buddhism

A religion and philosophy based on the teachings of the Buddha, Siddhārtha Gautama (Sanskrit; in Pāli, Siddhattha Gotama), who lived between approximately 563 and 483 BCE. Originating in India, Buddhism gradually spread throughout Asia to Central Asia, Tibet, Sri Lanka, Southeast Asia, as well as the East Asian countries of China, Mongolia, Korea, and Japan.

more... My link

Unfortunately unless you have the Bible translated from their original tongues then it's hard to tell if what the greeks translated from the original text is accurate, thus bringing into question the english translation of the Bible, since they (English) used greek translation when translating the Bible to English. Only by doing a side by side comparrison could/can you tell........Which is why we must study, as books and verses were added in and others taken away...... Edited by joekooltrips
  • Upvote 2

There was only one that was sinless, and that was our Lord Jesus. If Mary had been sinless, then she too would have had to be conceived by and thru the Holy Spirit. She was not. She was of the tribe of Judah and the lineage of David. Luke 3:23-38

Marys other sons included Joseph, James, Judas and Simon. Apparently, according to the word of God, Jesus had sisters also. Matthew 13:55-56 and Mark 6:3.

Remember: LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD.

It is known that the blood which flows in an unborn babies arteries and veins is not derived from the mother but is produced within the foetus utself, only, after the introduction of the male sperm(remember, life is in the blood) In other words, an unfertilized egg is just an ovum, there is no blood to produce life with out the male sperm.....The mother produces no blood from the time of conception to the time of birth....Not one drop of blood ever passes from mother to child....If this is hard to believe please see child birth/conception/malesperm.

Jesus has the blood of the Holy Spirit and the flesh of Mary. Moses tells us: For the life of the flesh is in the blood. Leviticus 17:11.

God has made of one blood all the nations of the earth. Sinful heredity is transmitted through the blood and not through the flesh. Even though Jesus received His flesh, His body from a sinful race, He was sinless because NOT ONE DROP OF HIS BLOOD came from this sinful race but by and thru the Holy Spirit. Again, Mary provided the flesh, she did not provide the precious, sinless and uncorruptible blood required by God for our sinless Lord Jesus...She could not as she is of this world (sinful) plus God made women so our blood does not provide for the fetus..remember? This is why our Lord is and was sinless....His blood is from the Holy Spirit.

I pray the Lord has let me write this in a way that is understandable and conveys His truths the way His Holy Spirit has led me to understand...One thing I kinow for sure is that I DO NOT NEED Mary or any one else to pray to or for me. When my Lord Jesus, hung on that cross, He and He alone provided the sacrifice for me to Face our Holy God..He took the wrath that I so deserve...I have no need for any other.

for indepth study on the blood, please see THE CHEMISTRY OF THE BLOOD" by M. R. Dehaan, MD

God bless you all....barb

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Markinsa-all I can say is "Whew-you had me scared for a while there?"

Me too....I have always respected and listened to everything Mark says...then today I wondered 'how did him being Catholic escape me'??? Mark, your Christianity shines through, I guess that's why we were so befuddled...

Mark-you have always had my highest respect and still do. It is strange how one can usually tell when their spirit is bonding with another Christian spirit. I have felt that with you and many others here on DV. I'm so glad I'm a part of the Family of God!

• Upvote 1

Also, remember that in a lot of cases, the Mary that's being revered is actually Mary Magdalene. All the European cathedrals that are named NOTRE DAME?..actually refer to their Lady, Mary Magdalene, the wife of Jesus.

Jesus went to England with his fathers brother, Joseph of Arimathea...and together they founded some of the ancient coal mines of Britain.

Look for the famous church hymn JERUSALEM. It starts off: "and did those feet, in ancient times, walk upon England's mountain green"

It also talks about London being seen as the new Jerusalem...by the Zionists.....and guess what???? The 2012 London Olympic LOGO is a crudely rearranged word ZION...made to look like a graffiti version of 2012....but there is a dot in the LOGO that should not be there...unless it was the dot that belongs to the letter i

Ok I went off topic...but just to demonstrate that NOTHINg is really what it seems.

Anyway....the bible is cool...but father sources of info are just as valid...if ya do some diggin.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4