Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why is dinar still being sold tto investors?

billbill

We have articles telling us what they are going to do. I choose to believe them you don't.

Who is We? Articles on Iraq an the CBI with a date on it, with Link. Dang all this time I've been wasting. Why you holding out on me and the other 38,115 members here on DV!! We like to see them!! :D Can you tell me who gonna be the Head guy in the Department of Defense, Secretary of Labor, the whole list please..

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Who is We? Articles on Iraq an the CBI with a date on it, with Link. Dang all this time I've been wasting. Why you holding out on me and the other 38,115 members here on DV!! We like to see them!! :D Can you tell me who gonna be the Head guy in the Department of Defense, Secretary of Labor, the whole list please..

Every "delete the zeros" article that has come out of Iraq over the years. You've read them.

Ha Ha Ha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's what I'm hoping +1

Do you hold IQD? :huh:

Yup....I'm risking a measly 5 grand for the outside chance that the CBI is BSing me with all the RD talk and I get a .10 - .35 RV.

:P

• Upvote 1

They're gonna RD.

you don't know that :blink:

Nobody knows. :(

If you think that, and you hold cash IQD, then you should sell quickly before it's too late. :o

If you don't hold IQD, then why are you here? :unsure:

Yup....I'm risking a measly 5 grand for the outside chance that the CBI is BSing me with all the RD talk and I get a .10 - .35 RV.

:P

that doesn't line up with your comment "they are gonna RD" :blink:

and now it's you BS'ing.............makes no sense...........have you been drinking??? :unsure: :unsure:

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

you don't know that :blink:

Nobody knows. :(

If you think that, and you hold cash IQD, then you should sell quickly before it's too late. :o

If you don't hold IQD, then why are you here? :unsure:

that doesn't line up with your comment "they are gonna RD" :blink:

and now it's you BS'ing.............makes no sense...........have you been drinking??? :unsure: :unsure:

It took me a few months after investing to realize that they were going to RD. I'm just hanging on hoping for a miracle. ;)

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 1

fnbplanet, I believe, did an evaluation last week as to how much the CBI has made on the selling of IQD in the last 8 (?) years. It is billions and billions of dollars. Look for the post and you will understand why CBI still sells dinar. It is a huge money maker. Huge.

Carrello, I vaguely remember that and did like what he had to say. I wanted to review it, but I can't seem to locate it. I should have saved it. Can you (or anyone else) provide a link to that if it was in fact, fnbplanet?

Thanks! smile.gif

I'm banking on what Hillarious stated in her youtube statement that Iraq will be the stronger financially than China in the next two yrs. So why not sell if you have them, one you're making money and you may be a philanthropist who just might want to help someone else. GO RV GO! :):DB);):):rolleyes:

I couldn't care less what the caption said. Read the contents of the article. Did you catch what Saleh said? I have Shabibi saying the same thing in an interview.

Salih said these words :D

Mudhhir Muhammad Salih, a member of the bank's advisory panel, told RFE/RL on June 23 that in the short term, larger banknote denominations of the dinar would be issued to simplify major transactions.

He said that because so many Iraqis still dealt mainly in cash, it was cumbersome to carry bags full of money to pay for expensive items like cars. The inconvenience leads people making such purchases -- as well as many entrepreneurs -- to use dollars for those kinds of transactions instead of dinars, something the government wants to end.

He added that large denominations equivalent to around $100 would be issued to simplify major purchases, and new coins and lower denominations would be introduced for smaller transactions.

So..they are going to introduce larger notes, smaller notes (lower denom) and new coins....

troll......laugh.gif

Easy...I totally agree that it's a "Troll under the bridge", too. You dont' say out one side of your face that you are holding out hope...and then out the other side ramble off an opinion that is in direct contrast....unless you are one of two things...ok, maybe three

1. A Troll

2. Insecure

Or

3. Split personality that is both hopeful AND pesimistic.

seetrader1: please...just make one statement and stick with it....then disappear from a post you aren't sure you agree or disagree with.

With all due respect...your comment could have been placed elsewhere and I grow tired of reading other posts to see you state the same tired things. "it's going to RD....but I stay in because there's a slim chance" Blah blah blah...

Please understand...you are begining to sound more confusing than some of the Guru zig zag. Again, the due respect I'm giving is based off of your straddling the fence and annoying the rest of us because your boys are in a bunch. GET off the fence. Sell...and leave us alone...or...request an RD permalink so you can see how slow the room fills up to keep you company.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but REALLY...this has been a fairly exciting week and a coming month that some of us are optimistic for. Respect US if you want the same respect given.

Best wishes

• Upvote 3