Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vacations?

Nakida

So I am reading that no one is allowed to take vacation until they settle the budget. Then I am reading that some of the fears are that March they go on vacation until May. So which is it? Maybe they settle the budget and then MAYBE decide to RV when they come back in May? hmmmm

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

So I am reading that no one is allowed to take vacation until they settle the budget. Then I am reading that some of the fears are that March they go on vacation until May. So which is it? Maybe they settle the budget and then MAYBE decide to RV when they come back in May? hmmmm

Does you mommy know that you play on the computer when she is not around? I am boggled by all of your posts.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 18

Carrello,

Wow it was just a question. If you don't like my questions or posts then don't read or respond. My Mommy? Actually no she doesn't! She just passed away from bone cancer on Dec 19th 2011. However, thanks for asking!

Dinarwatchdog,

I read that on Going Global east meets west..........:)

• Upvote 10

They have more reasons for holidays, do to their vast history, than we do. They may or may not finish the budget before the holiday.

In this case you have to just sit back and wait, cause they change their mind all the time. Last year I think it took them till April or May to finish the budget. :)

• Upvote 2

Does you mommy know that you play on the computer when she is not around? I am boggled by all of your posts.

What a jerk comment. You have over 5,000 posts and you may just need a vacation from all of this. It's a shame not everyone is as intelligent as you are................ is that what you are trying to imply?

Aloha ke Akua!

• Upvote 6

What a jerk comment. You have over 5,000 posts and you may just need a vacation from all of this. It's a shame not everyone is as intelligent as you are................ is that what you are trying to imply?

Aloha ke Akua!

Its ok! People have bad days or even make comments that they are not sure how it impacts others. I am hoping it was just a bad day, but if not well...............it takes all kinds to make the world go round. Thank you for speaking up, and I appreciate that. Today is a new day, and we are well on our way :)

• Upvote 4

I read something similar also, but I also heard/read that they need an international tradeable currency before the arab summit, as well as taking the reigns with OPEC. Then again, I'm new here and I just like to read and laugh @ a lot of the bank stories and people saying they have sources from 3-letter agencies. I get a kick out of it.

I want to show up to cash-in with a brief case with the handcuffs on the handle....wearing some gym shorts, flip flops with dress socks, and a tank top ....with two little old men as my security....

• Upvote 3

I read something similar also, but I also heard/read that they need an international tradeable currency before the arab summit, as well as taking the reigns with OPEC. Then again, I'm new here and I just like to read and laugh @ a lot of the bank stories and people saying they have sources from 3-letter agencies. I get a kick out of it.

I want to show up to cash-in with a brief case with the handcuffs on the handle....wearing some gym shorts, flip flops with dress socks, and a tank top ....with two little old men as my security....

I am glad I am not the only one reading that lol...............btw the visual was funny!!!!

• Upvote 3

Well, I personally think we in the US have taught them too well. But then again, maybe not. If they actually aren't allowed to go on vacation until they pass a budget they are better than the US Senate who hasn't passed a budget in 3 years, but continues to go on vacation. That being said, keep in mind Nakida it is the Middle East. A totally different culture from the West and they do things a lot differently than us. I remember seeing an interview posted here where a guy pointed out it takes at least 3 weeks and several meetings over tea to get an agreement on agreeing to even talk. Hang in there. :)

Yeha, it would be nice to finally be able to afford two little old men as my security. As for the rest? I already walk around that way. lol

• Upvote 3

As a newbie on here, I am pretty disgusted with how you could be so mean Carrello. Nak sorry to hear about your mom. Our prayers go out to you. Don't listen to beeyatchs like Carrello. I have been an investor for many of years. I sent you my email if you have any questions. Have a great day.

• Upvote 2