Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In order to preserve the economy .. Economists: counterfeit currency must be withdrawn from the market as soon as

yota691

In order to preserve the economy .. Economists: counterfeit currency must be withdrawn from the market as soon as

19/2/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add Comment - Baghdad (news) Report - Faleh Hussein called for a number of parliamentarians and economists need to take stringent action against those who trade much counterfeit currency in the country, as it will lead to major problems in the national economy in terms of high prices in local markets and increase the purchasing power of more than planned, confirming through their talk (of the Agency news) on the importance of a careful plan for the withdrawal of counterfeit currency markets to limit the danger, in addition to activating the work of the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control on the Iraqi border to prevent the entry of goods inferior or counterfeit currency to reduce the phenomenon of money laundering or the depletion of foreign exchange. The member of the Economic Commission deputy / coalition in Iraq / Qusay Gomaa said the continuation of trading currency, forged in the country without the necessary actions taken by the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government will to the economic disaster will affect also the work of the monetary policy of the Central Bank being in control of the size of the cash raised in the local markets. Gomaa said in a statement to the Agency (news): You must develop solutions to address such phenomena in the country to reduce the danger, calling for action necessary in order to maintain economic security in the country. He added that Iraq is dependent on international companies closer to the goods to the Iraqi border, Based on that should those companies that do not allow to enter the goods is poor or counterfeit currency into the country to reduce the risk to be born as a result. While considered an economic analyst Ibrahim al-Mashhadani, the presence of counterfeit currency in the domestic market, this means there will be an increase in the purchasing power of more than planned in the monetary policy, and this will result to increase prices in the domestic market, which is what happens now. He said al-Mashhadani told the reporter Agency (news) is that in the event of continued circulation of counterfeit currency in the country will lead to high exchange rate of U.S. dollar against Iraqi dinar by increasing the demand for the purchase of the domestic market, and this is what will lead to weakness of the Iraqi currency against hard currencies. He pointed to: that the processes of fraud that occur now, it is not limited only to the gangs and armed groups within the country, but there are regional countries, particularly neighboring countries such as Iran plays the role of a major in introducing counterfeit currency into Iraq in order to weaken the Iraqi economy and its currency, and the acquisition of hard currency of the country. He stressed the importance of intensifying the role of security forces to fight gangs that deal in this counterfeit currency and verification of those who aimed to destroy the Iraqi economy. He said al-Mashhadani: the process of eliminating the circulation of counterfeit currency in the domestic market will be through the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency, which announced the implementation of the central bank earlier this year Next, through his withdrawal of counterfeit currency in circulation in the country and replace them with the new currency. For his part, said a member of the Finance Committee MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Church Mustafa Haji should the concerned authorities to take legal action strict against those who do enter the counterfeit currency into the country and put it on the market local, as it will affect the national economy and the Iraqi currency. called Haji told the reporter Agency (news) to: the need to develop an accurate plan by the monetary policy for the withdrawal of counterfeit money from local markets to prevent the circulation in the country and to reduce the seriousness of the Iraqi economy. and between: that the neighboring countries (Iran) are the main source of entry of these funds due to lack of quality control on the Iraqi border to examine the goods and the money coming into the country, calling for activating the work of standardization and quality control to reduce the phenomena of depletion of foreign exchange and money laundering that these phenomena generated from import random of goods. warned against financial expert Ismail Abdul-Hussein of the spread of the phenomenon of switching of counterfeit currency for hard currency within the country because they cause a risk to the Iraqi economy and the national currency, noting that most countries of the world began, "center used" the invention of special equipment for counterfeiting, particularly the Iraqi to fight the Iraqi economy and crush its currency. According to Abdul-Hussein (of the Agency news) is that neighboring countries like Syria and Iran is suffering today from an economic blockade and the deterioration of its currency, what made ​​them Tljian to Iraq to buy the dollar. He explained: that the Iraqi currency to replace them in U.S. dollars as it was valid and not fraudulent, it was positive for of Iraq through the recovery of the Iraqi currency to the origin, while if the fake Iraqi banks is not ready to reveal these currencies there is a danger to Iraq in general. called: the importance that there be ready full by Iraqi banks to detect counterfeit currency by entering the country, in addition to control at border crossings to prevent the entry into Iraq so currencies. This works especially groups from Iran to the deployment of counterfeit currency and replace it with hard currency, raising the ire of the Iraqi citizen, with money exchange shops owners complained of the spread of counterfeit currency significantly.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/business.php?id=5838#ixzz1mpD71V5e

• Upvote 13

Thanks yota, good morning to you and all...biggrin.gif

There is something big about to take place, IMO. A lot of great news in this one folks so I broke it down, I really like this one.

increase the purchasing power of more than planned, …

on the importance of a careful plan for the withdrawal of counterfeit currency markets to limit the danger, in addition to activating the work of the………..

Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control on the Iraqi border to prevent the entry of goods inferior or counterfeit currency to reduce the phenomenon of money laundering or the depletion of foreign exchange.

Central Bank being in control of the size of the cash raised in the local markets. ….

calling for action necessary in order to maintain economic security in the country.

Doesn’t sound like they are waiting to me…

this means there will be an increase in the purchasing power of more than planned in the monetary policy,

More counterfeit currency in the country the higher the purchasing power….. will lead to high exchange rate of U.S. dollar against Iraqi dinar by increasing the demand for the purchase of the domestic market,……..

and this is what will lead to weakness of the Iraqi currency against hard currencies. …..against the CBI reserves…

I know I’ve said these several times but I’m going to say it again, there could be more than one reason Obama put the sanctions on Iran’s CBI, restricted Iran’s ability to exchange hard currency for profit and cause their currency to drop like a rock…

See…..it is not limited only to the gangs and armed groups within the country, but there are regional countries, particularly neighboring countries such as Iran plays the role of a major in introducing counterfeit currency into Iraq in order to weaken the Iraqi economy and its currency,…

What caused the IQD to drop against the USD.. and the acquisition of hard currency of the country. ….

He stressed the importance of intensifying the role of security forces to fight gangs that deal in this counterfeit currency and verification of those who aimed to destroy the Iraqi economy. …

September my rear end, this is about to start sooner than later IMO …. the process of eliminating the circulation of counterfeit currency in the domestic market will be through the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency,….

THE MOST IMPORTANT PART IS THIS

which announced the implementation of the central bank earlier this year Next,….THE MEANING OF THIS WORD ....Next...IS????......That’s right THIS….

OK, ONE MORE TIME BUT WITH THEIR TRUE MEANING…

which announced the implementation of the central bank earlier this year This,……

Sorry for the big bold type but I thought this was important enough…there was an article that came out the end of 2011 that said it would start the first part of 2012..

through his withdrawal of counterfeit currency in circulation in the country and replace them with the new currency.

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 16

"He explained: that the Iraqi currency to replace them in U.S. dollars as it was valid and not fraudulent, it was positive for of Iraq through the recovery of the Iraqi currency to the origin, while if the fake Iraqi banks is not ready to reveal these currencies there is a danger to Iraq in general."

Back to the future! Let's bring the old rate back. :) Thank you for your post. GLTA and Go RV.

• Upvote 4

Good morning Stryker an all of DV thanks for the Breakdown, so what I'm getting out of this the pressure is on and they need to act. 1 Counterfeit money is driving the price of goods up. The merchants are not happy!! And the if they don't act it could destroy the private sector.

• Upvote 2

"He explained: that the Iraqi currency to replace them in U.S. dollars as it was valid and not fraudulent, it was positive for of Iraq through the recovery of the Iraqi currency to the origin, while if the fake Iraqi banks is not ready to reveal these currencies there is a danger to Iraq in general."

Back to the future! Let's bring the old rate back. smile.gif Thank you for your post. GLTA and Go RV.

Thanks for bring this up tamiflyer,

I went back to my breakdown to find I didn’t include this when bringing it back from my word document, sorry. + for you...

Good morning Stryker an all of DV thanks for the Breakdown, so what I'm getting out of this the pressure is on and they need to act. 1 Counterfeit money is driving the price of goods up. The merchants are not happy!! And the if they don't act it could destroy the private sector.

More great points yota, you guys/gals are making me run out of +'s already this morning..biggrin.gif .

• Upvote 1

http://youtu.be/CGy7U98-2lM The heat is on (Glenn Frey) just listen to the words biggrin.gif

Nice refection to a great song and you brought a whole new meaning to this song for us, song of the day Folks..

Thanks again yota, you continue to make our day…

Morning gang, nice post and nice break down.

Oleman, I owe you a response; look for it today my friend, and your right it is a small world.

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

WoW!!! all i have to say is thanks for the post yota and thanks for the breakdown stryker and tamiflyer. What this tells me in this article there is some type of urgency to get this done sooner than later of this year. I think Stryker is correct, something is coming big and all of you just remember when this happens to take it slow and be prepared to bless others.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

I like the line

Lack of quality control At the border

Always heard the border will shut when this goes down

Now they have a cover story to do this

Great article

Thanks

"Lack of quality control At the border"..........This, without a doubt, is a reference to the tarriff and customs laws, of which they have been working very hard on (ooops, did I just type that?) the last couple of days. In fact, they just posted some more this morning - I have church first, and I'll get to it after noon.

Just because the paperwork is pushing through on the tariffs, doesn't mean they've been enacted. Just "readied" for action.

Thanks Yota , Stryker, Tami, and Easy oh and all the others that have taken the time to explain the meaning of these articles. Between the translation and the way the iraqi's word things its easy ( no pun intended ) to get confused.

The info these wonderful members bring each day give hope and help keep me grounded on this wild ride.

Thanks again!!!

Quad B)

• Upvote 1

Back to the future! Let's bring the old rate back. :) Thank you for your post. GLTA and Go RV.

Bless you, my child. B)

I like this quote: "...the process of eliminating the circulation of counterfeit currency in the domestic market will be through the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency,…."

Thank you, Stryker! You're right. September who?

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1

Thanks yota, good morning to you and all...biggrin.gif

There is something big about to take place, IMO. A lot of great news in this one folks so I broke it down, I really like this one.

increase the purchasing power of more than planned, …

on the importance of a careful plan for the withdrawal of counterfeit currency markets to limit the danger, in addition to activating the work of the………..

Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control on the Iraqi border to prevent the entry of goods inferior or counterfeit currency to reduce the phenomenon of money laundering or the depletion of foreign exchange.

Central Bank being in control of the size of the cash raised in the local markets. ….

calling for action necessary in order to maintain economic security in the country.

Doesn’t sound like they are waiting to me…

this means there will be an increase in the purchasing power of more than planned in the monetary policy,

More counterfeit currency in the country the higher the purchasing power….. will lead to high exchange rate of U.S. dollar against Iraqi dinar by increasing the demand for the purchase of the domestic market,……..

and this is what will lead to weakness of the Iraqi currency against hard currencies. …..against the CBI reserves…

I know I’ve said these several times but I’m going to say it again, there could be more than one reason Obama put the sanctions on Iran’s CBI, restricted Iran’s ability to exchange hard currency for profit and cause their currency to drop like a rock…

See…..it is not limited only to the gangs and armed groups within the country, but there are regional countries, particularly neighboring countries such as Iran plays the role of a major in introducing counterfeit currency into Iraq in order to weaken the Iraqi economy and its currency,…

What caused the IQD to drop against the USD.. and the acquisition of hard currency of the country. ….

He stressed the importance of intensifying the role of security forces to fight gangs that deal in this counterfeit currency and verification of those who aimed to destroy the Iraqi economy. …

September my rear end, this is about to start sooner than later IMO …. the process of eliminating the circulation of counterfeit currency in the domestic market will be through the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency,….

THE MOST IMPORTANT PART IS THIS

which announced the implementation of the central bank earlier this year Next,….THE MEANING OF THIS WORD ....Next...IS????......That’s right THIS….

OK, ONE MORE TIME BUT WITH THEIR TRUE MEANING…

which announced the implementation of the central bank earlier this year This,……

Sorry for the big bold type but I thought this was important enough…there was an article that came out the end of 2011 that said it would start the first part of 2012..

through his withdrawal of counterfeit currency in circulation in the country and replace them with the new currency.

Good morning Yota,

Good stuff so early in the morning. The 1st quarter of 2012 would be awesome for the RV and DV!

• Upvote 1

GM all..............wow thanks for the great article yota..........stryker great job as usual.................and thanks to everyones responses down the thread.....................with this news.................. no wonder the other articles this morning are pushing to get the budget done....................with the budget done...........i would assume the hcl would be tied to the budget..........so that could be done.................seat us a GOI and things could get sweet...................with my schedule lately i not had the time to research.............yet alone respond..............but i read what i can..............i really appreciate all the breakdowns and the great dv family responses and input.................thanks.........................GO DINAR

• Upvote 2