Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Had Voices Screech At Him All Night....

possum

That the RV is upon us, they just kept saying the same thing all night. And they would chant $1.47 too. Believers, it is real and will be here like a bolt of lightning!

If the voices tell you to cross the road Possum DO NOT DO IT. :lmao::lmao:

Major voice intell:

See the front page on CNN today?******* This is going to be a VERY interesting weekend for our investment..* Kurt

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/03/05/iraq.election/index.html?hpt=T2

From Frank26:

With news being like the Sahara Desert right now…….any info that can be validated from Iraq is worth it’s wait in gold. Below is a communiqu

Back in the states for 2 weeks and still reading the same predictions. Sometimes I pray hard and sometimes I say what's the use. The only way to know for sure is to see it happen in black and white. If it hits, we are all rich, if not; I'm glad I'm not out as much money as some people!

Possom's avator is the former infamous Iraqi Press Minister who would also say that they were winning the war. The dude was hilarious, to Jay Leno never got him on his show. I chosed his pic because he represents the true spirit of being positive despite everything else around u is crumbling from cruise missles. Anyway, if he was still breathing I'm sure he would be a faithful believer in Dinarism and continually preaching the word.