Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Old article, but good read....from another site

denominations (2currencies coexisting).

February 10, 2010

Two currencies coexist together and gradual replacement

Central Bank (time): Delete the zeros start end of the year

BAGHDAD - Ahmed Saleh Khyoun

CBI begins the end of the year and gradually replace the currency now in circulation a new currency which zeroes deleted within the strategy to reform the monetary system started in 2005.

Bank consultant and announced the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told (time) on that (the bank has completed 50 percent of a strategy switch in and out, delete the zeros of the nominal value of the new currency while retaining the cash value and purchasing power), said that (the replacement process will be gradually and spontaneously high and without fanfare, as will be There are two currencies to trade at the same time go hand in hand), but (that the purchasing power of the new currency will remain fixed).

Saleh said (there are multiple advantages of this strategy, including ease of trading between the citizens and facilitate the work of banks, counting, sorting, and stand on the counterfeit currency and to facilitate transactions of the citizens with the banks on the deposits and withdrawals in addition to facilitating the process of monetary reform after hitting a currency issued in circulation now 25 trillion dinars, while in 1990 was about 25 billion dinars and this in itself calls for the deletion of zeros).

In the answer to a question by (time) whether the Central Bank has set a deadline for the replacement of the currency said (we did not define this ceiling until now that the matter is still under study and the reality of work at that time will decide how long the replacement process).

Responding to another question about the Iraqi currency held abroad and how to replace it "(The right of a citizen is to remove the $ 200 thousand dinars and he could replace it like any ordinary citizen here in Iraq, either from abroad, the banks in the States would be responsible to us of the assets of our currency, too), He pointed out that (a media campaign will precede and guide the process in order to raise public awareness of the importance of this and that our banks and our will all be ready to provide all facilities to the citizens and emphasize once again that the process does not affect absolute quiet in the market also ...

(note that many countries replaced their currency and benefit from their experiences in this area, including Turkey, Russia, Brazil and others).

<a href="http://www.azzaman.com/index.asp?fna...htm&storytitle">'>http://www.azzaman.com/index.asp?fna...htm&storytitle">http://www.azzaman.com/index.asp?fna...htm&storytitle=

Note ~ NOT A LOP ~

The following statements mentioned in the following articles are indirectly saying that all Iraqi Dinars with 3 0's will be Removed from Circulation. That would mean that the 25,000, 10,000, 5,000 and 1,000 dinar notes will, over time (gradually), be taken out of circulation. This is Not a lop. Time will be given to trade in the higher notes for smaller notes and eventually the higher notes will no longer be used and will be Phased out Completly. Also Iraq is in its own category apart from Turkey, Russia, Brazil and others who have actually lopped.

• Upvote 7

Also Iraq is in its own category apart from Turkey, Russia, Brazil and others who have actually lopped.

None of these countries had the USD as its second and stabilizing currency prior to their major change in its exchange rate either...

Why is it that none of these lopsters ever conceder the USD strength in the value of Iraq’s stabilization…

Thanks Tony for the reflection to the past..

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Was this part a add on by the poster or was this in the original article? (note that many countries replaced their currency and benefit from their experiences in this area, including Turkey, Russia, Brazil and others).

Edited by yota691

This article is describing a lop. That's what removing three zeros from the nominal value is exactly describing.

:lol:

If this articles is describing a lop.....they must have deleted 1 1/2 zeros according to this statement ==> Bank consultant and announced the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told (time) on that (the bank has completed 50 percent of a strategy switch in and out, delete the zeros of the nominal value of the new currency

Sorry.....couldn't help it. :blink:

Edited by zul
  • Upvote 3

It is amazing how these lop gurus respond so quick. They are on the payroll.

It is amazing how they show every time we think we are getting close, and in that case, I wonder how and why we think we have been close so many times, but none the less, they love to rain on our parade. Where were they a month ago? Now we have several new people that are just running around stirring the dust up, arguing with people that know their stuff. Debate is great, but these people are very suspicious, and if it did not happen time and time again, I wouldn't wonder about it, but there is definitely a pattern.

My best solution for them so far: Ignore Button. It will set you free. B)

• Upvote 1

It is amazing how they show every time we think we are getting close, and in that case, I wonder how and why we think we have been close so many times, but none the less, they love to rain on our parade. Where were they a month ago? Now we have several new people that are just running around stirring the dust up, arguing with people that know their stuff. Debate is great, but these people are very suspicious, and if it did not happen time and time again, I wouldn't wonder about it, but there is definitely a pattern.

My best solution for them so far: Ignore Button. It will set you free. cool.gif

I'm a believer now also in the ignore button, and if everyone would just hit the report button at the left lower corner of each post where they are just out to cause problems like this one just did, tell the mods your thoughts. The mods will put them on report and watch their activities.

Drive By Lopsters; definition,

a lopster that has no intelligent comments to contribute, makes a stupid comment and drives away like a little girl.

Many other definitions can come from this too….laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 2

Was this part a add on by the poster or was this in the original article? (note that many countries replaced their currency and benefit from their experiences in this area, including Turkey, Russia, Brazil and others).

Yota this looks like an add on, the point of me posting this old article was to show that they started the process of removing the zeros in 2005, what they call phase one, so they must have pulled quite a few Dinars since then ;) .

This article is describing a lop. That's what removing three zeros from the nominal value is exactly describing.

You are so funny. Your sense of humor is special. Thank you for your comments on this, I needed a good chuckle this morning. Keep it up, you are a joke, and we all need a good laugh.

I'm a believer now also in the ignore button, and if everyone would just hit the report button at the left lower corner of each post where they are just out to cause problems like this one just did, tell the mods your thoughts. The mods will put them on report and watch their activities.

Drive By Lopsters; definition,

a lopster that has no intelligent comments to contribute, makes a stupid comment and drives away like a little girl.

Many other definitions can come from this too….laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

It is Sunday and I have an Ignore Button Convert! Hallelujah! My work here is done. B)

You are so funny. Your sense of humor is special. Thank you for your comments on this, I needed a good chuckle this morning. Keep it up, you are a joke, and we all need a good laugh.

Carrello I don't think it's worth the time and effort to argue with lopsters, in my opinion it all points to an rv and I'm sticking to it.

Note ~ NOT A LOP ~

The following statements mentioned in the following articles are indirectly saying that all Iraqi Dinars with 3 0's will be Removed from Circulation. That would mean that the 25,000, 10,000, 5,000 and 1,000 dinar notes will, over time (gradually), be taken out of circulation. This is Not a lop. Time will be given to trade in the higher notes for smaller notes and eventually the higher notes will no longer be used and will be Phased out Completly. Also Iraq is in its own category apart from Turkey, Russia, Brazil and others who have actually lopped.

NUFF SAID

I'm so sick of these idiot lopsters that don't have a clue as to what they're talking about. If you're so concerned with a "LOP" which is a fictional word, then open up a damn Warka account and put your dinar in electronic form so it can't be "lopped." This country has stated numerous times they intend to raise the value when they "remove the zeroes." Can you moron lopsters imagine the civil war they'd start between the Iraqi people when one neighbor who put his money in the bank gained millions in wealth and the other who kept cash got bent over? Just use some common sense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My best solution for them so far: Ignore Button. It will set you free. B)

Its because they state their case with such convction C.....its just NOT gunna happen the way we want it to! Lol listen to them!

They all come here just to argue or get paid! Simple as that.....

• Upvote 1

denominations (2currencies coexisting).

February 10, 2010

Two currencies coexist together and gradual replacement

Central Bank (time): Delete the zeros start end of the year

BAGHDAD - Ahmed Saleh Khyoun

CBI begins the end of the year and gradually replace the currency now in circulation a new currency which zeroes deleted within the strategy to reform the monetary system started in 2005.

Bank consultant and announced the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told (time) on that (the bank has completed 50 percent of a strategy switch in and out, delete the zeros of the nominal value of the new currency while retaining the cash value and purchasing power), said that (the replacement process will be gradually and spontaneously high and without fanfare, as will be There are two currencies to trade at the same time go hand in hand), but (that the purchasing power of the new currency will remain fixed).

Saleh said (there are multiple advantages of this strategy, including ease of trading between the citizens and facilitate the work of banks, counting, sorting, and stand on the counterfeit currency and to facilitate transactions of the citizens with the banks on the deposits and withdrawals in addition to facilitating the process of monetary reform after hitting a currency issued in circulation now 25 trillion dinars, while in 1990 was about 25 billion dinars and this in itself calls for the deletion of zeros).

In the answer to a question by (time) whether the Central Bank has set a deadline for the replacement of the currency said (we did not define this ceiling until now that the matter is still under study and the reality of work at that time will decide how long the replacement process).

Responding to another question about the Iraqi currency held abroad and how to replace it "(The right of a citizen is to remove the $ 200 thousand dinars and he could replace it like any ordinary citizen here in Iraq, either from abroad, the banks in the States would be responsible to us of the assets of our currency, too), He pointed out that (a media campaign will precede and guide the process in order to raise public awareness of the importance of this and that our banks and our will all be ready to provide all facilities to the citizens and emphasize once again that the process does not affect absolute quiet in the market also ...

(note that many countries replaced their currency and benefit from their experiences in this area, including Turkey, Russia, Brazil and others).

<a href="http://www.azzaman.com/index.asp?fna...htm&storytitle">'>http://www.azzaman.com/index.asp?fna...htm&storytitle">http://www.azzaman.com/index.asp?fna...htm&storytitle=

Note ~ NOT A LOP ~

and are still trying to get this passed in parliment ...from what i understand it has not even been approved yet

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Carrello I don't think it's worth the time and effort to argue with lopsters, in my opinion it all points to an rv and I'm sticking to it.

Note ~ NOT A LOP ~

NUFF SAID

True that!!!

• Upvote 1

Read this again folks, they are not speaking of a lop.

delete the zeros of the nominal value of the new currency while retaining the cash value and purchasing power)

This does not indicate by any terms they are deleting the three zero's off the old currrency but the new while retaining the cash value and purchasing power.

Now I have a suspicion they were going to do this in 2010. The reason I believe they were is, we were checking dates on our dinar and so far no one had a date of 2011, but that is not what made me suspicious one person had 2010 on their dinar but they bought it back in 2004 or something like that, a few years back. Now if you bring in this article stating they had plans to do this back in 2005, and the last date on the dinar dates to 2010 and they were going to begin or had started the process in 2010 it appears that indeed it was always planned in this order. But it was suppose to happen in 2010 but it didn't.

We are in 2012 and we are actually getting cut and pastes from this article and articles like it, told in a little different version. But there was one article last summer that was interesting, I do not know where it is but do you remember when they had an article that they were going to print a 50k note and we could not figure out what it meant, but it would not be good for us? Then within an hour or so later another article popped up that said they were not going to print a 50k note that was the old plan. We all sighed with relief. And were kind of glad Selah popped out of the bank doors to correct this.

Imo whatever they were going to do back in 2005 has changed, otherwise if it was an RD it should have begun before now.

• Upvote 2

He concluded his speech by saying Abtan that “the central bank looking to send a bill to change the currency to the House or not because the law gives the Central Bank of implied powers to delete the zeros of the local currency.”

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1mqcqag1w

I don't know if you have been following the news, but CBI pulled in trillions of Dinar through auctions this year alone, why do you think they did that ? most people here believe they're deleting ( removing 000 notes from circulation ) zeros.

And also remember CBI is it's own entity they don't need parliament approval for an rv.

I don't know if you have been following the news, but CBI pulled in trillions of Dinar through auctions this year alone, why do you think they did that ? most people here believe they're deleting ( removing 000 notes from circulation ) zeros.

And also remember CBI is it's own entity they don't need parliament approval for an rv.

yes i follow it every day ... i want that to happen also ..im not exactly sure what all those auctions mean..they sell dollars because they are in demand .. the banks buy them and distribute them to their customers .. the cusatumers use them to buy from merchants .. the merchants re deposit them daily and the process starts over the next day .. i think that is the daily cost of running iraqs private sector .. between 150 a nd 200 million a day .. now if they are pulling them .. i dont have that information .. thats why they say people believe thats what they are doing .. do they have any evidence to support that belief ?...

Also Iraq is in its own category apart from Turkey, Russia, Brazil and others who have actually lopped.

None of these countries had the USD as its second and stabilizing currency prior to their major change in its exchange rate either...

Why is it that none of these lopsters ever conceder the USD strength in the value of Iraq’s stabilization…

Thanks Tony for the reflection to the past..

I'm glad you brought that up, Stryker. It is an entirely valid observation.

There are two currencies to trade at the same time go hand in hand), but (that the purchasing power of the new currency will remain fixed)."

To me, this is telling. If they were to LOP, the old currencies purchasing power would also remain fixed.

Edited by Duckhead