Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New World Order and RV?

Ah, but Jesus had a perspective and an opinion of the Pharisees whom He opposed. He called them whited sepulchers. He called them a brood of vipers. Those same wicked Pharisees who arranged for Christ's murder founded the religion of Judaism. There is no Judeo-Christianity, unless you're referring to a Christianity that has been polluted with Judaic ideas, like usury. Why is it that no one talks about any Judeo-Islam, or Judeo-Buddhism? What fellowship has light with darkness?

This is not true. The Jews existed long before Christ, and in fact, he, himself, was a Jew. I have read your anti-Jewish rants before, so I think it's a good idea. I also will put you on ignore immediately.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh my goodness!

How the heck did a conversation about how the New Wolrd Order may be affecting the IQD RV (or vice-versa)

end up in another religion-rumble???

C'mon folks - not a single one of you knows first-hand any of what you declare to be fact

- It is all on belief and hope -

these things should not be in this discussion... besides,

there is not a shred of admissable evidence from any religion

that proves anything exists beyond the grave. .

Since you all know that to be true - lets put the gloves down and quit trying to use some hereafter justification for the kettle we are boiling in today...

Let's just love each other and be respectful....

When we're all dead - we'll probably find out it was all wrong anyway...

Thanks!

Greg

Edited by wavggg
  • Upvote 1

Please don't neg me, I'm curious and don't know what to make of everything. Everyone's helpful insight is GREATLY appreciated!!!

After all I see on the news with other currencies around the world, is it possible this can affect the RV? If we will eventually have one currency for the world, why would Iraq RV now knowing in a few years, everyone will have the same money? OR am I missing something? Do we have 8 or 10 years before this New World Order takes place? :huh: From the looks of things, it's slowly happening now.

IMO....the New World Order (Same currency for all) is simply what they will call this new digital currency. They will sell it to everyone by telling them that it is safer to have digital currency on a debit card per say....than to have any type of physical cash. I personally think things will go into play when the RV happens.....You can bet that people will buy into that load of crap too....It is happening now and I don't care if I get negged for saying so....all one has to do is open their eyes. Lots of things happen!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

If you knew God then you would understand that faith is more that a belief, it is a knowing.

But with you and the last poster here I must admit that this conversation has come to an end.

Allow me to leave you both with one passing thought..................

Matthew 7:6

;)

JF-

With All Respect and Candor -

Don't you ever again pass that bullshot accross my bow in public daring me as to "If I knew God" ... bla bla bla...

You do not know me or my quill... and I do not shoot at innocent/ignorant people

This is your Mulligan - knock the ball off course again and you will be taught - in the public forum that you chose to ridicule me.

Now stay on topic and grow up to be a man of GOD and not a man of MEN - learn the difference at your own eternal peril - your comments indicate you are not there yet brother...

Best and with LUV!

Greg

Edited by wavggg

WOW is right Newbie Marcos. My comment on all of this, is if you don't believe their is a world "conspiracy" to have a one world government, a one world religion, and a one world currency, I am sorry you are deceived! OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE! I just hope and pray I can do some good with this blessing before that happens. I am sure that is why God got me into this. There will be a global re balancing! It is coming.

WM13

• Upvote 1

Well, once again those of you that cannot discuss a subject without calling others "out", being disrespectful, or hateful have succeeded in closing another thread. :angry:

Aren't you all proud of yourselves - is this the way you treat people you meet on a day to day basis? Shame on you for your intolerance of others. :(

• Upvote 1