Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New World Order and RV?

Please don't neg me, I'm curious and don't know what to make of everything. Everyone's helpful insight is GREATLY appreciated!!!

After all I see on the news with other currencies around the world, is it possible this can affect the RV? If we will eventually have one currency for the world, why would Iraq RV now knowing in a few years, everyone will have the same money? OR am I missing something? Do we have 8 or 10 years before this New World Order takes place? :huh: From the looks of things, it's slowly happening now.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

If we will eventually have one currency for the world, why would Iraq RV now knowing in a few years, everyone will have the same money?

Because if there were to be one currency then you would have to trade in whatever you use now for the new stuff. And if it has a high value then you will get more WTO credits or whatever they would be.

• Upvote 3

Not to be a jerk but please leave Conspiracy Theory BS out of the OSI Forum. I like to think of this forum as free from that kind of garbage.

The existence of the New world Order is hardly BS and garbage my friend.There is a plethora of evidence if you bother to look beyond the elite payed politicians and media talking heads

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 3

Not to be a jerk but please leave Conspiracy Theory BS out of the OSI Forum. I like to think of this forum as free from that kind of garbage.

Really usndiver, really. You think that the New World Order is a Conspiracy Theory? Hahaha, where have you been under a rock. It is all over the news, many presidents have spoke about it. It is a reasonable question. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

pchester

JMO,i don't think the NWO currency will ever work.I though this was what they were trying with the Euro and I don't think its working out to well,JMO...What does this country hillbilly know......lol

More than you think :D you make a good point

• Upvote 2

Global realignment looks to go first Bidden and Obama could not get the Chinese to do it in the time frame you and me would like. If you see the Arab Summit and no RV The ones that control this are going wait until after our election's. Bidden put up one hell of a fight with the Chinese at the state luncheon. They said we have to much urgency and our demands cannot be granted at this time. He felt the raising of the Asian currencies was to much for our debt and Obama's political advancement and seemed to transparent I am sure it felt like a pushy salesman looking for HIS commission. But they will move toward a stronger Yen this fall. If every American would just stop making all payments and banking deposits for 5 days we will see the evil man. The wealth of the American tax-payer has been his ***** long enough!! He is the reason why the world struggles today the pie belongs to his family thats right the whole pie.. We are to believe he's going to slice it up just right at 1 to 1 dollar for dinar. This is the guy that gave you a loan for 150,000 home 10 years later you owe him 145,000 The people of Greece would love to have him over for pie. Dictators were his number one target for future global unity and world dominance could finally become a reality. And his 55 trillion could continue its path and see its bloated greedy ass grow to near 100 trillion in 50 years. That is pure evilness to have 100 trillion and see 100 million not have enough food . I am without words thinking we have let one banking entity rule over us in the way they do. ....well this post should go over pretty good in the fake recycled Baghdad News reader's section

• Upvote 6

Please do a little research, you are so behind you're getting run over!!! Wake up to the real world please, we don't want to carry you, you'll be left behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Global realignment looks to go first Bidden and Obama could not get the Chinese to do it in the time frame you and me would like. If you see the Arab Summit and no RV The ones that control this are going wait until after our election's. Bidden put up one hell of a fight with the Chinese at the state luncheon. They said we have to much urgency and our demands cannot be granted at this time. He felt the raising of the Asian currencies was to much for our debt and Obama's political advancement and seemed to transparent I am sure it felt like a pushy salesman looking for HIS commission. But they will move toward a stronger Yen this fall.

If you expect anyone to believe that the web site you pulled this off of actually knows what was said privately between Biden and the Chinese you must believe Okie really is getting calls from the NSA! Its so amazing that a gigantic move in global currencies as the so called "global realignment" is so secret its known only to a handful of forum posters!

his is the guy that gave you a loan for 150,000 home 10 years later you owe him 145,000

After 10 years of a 30 year fixed rate mortgage for 150k you would owe 118k. If you don't like paying interest, don't borrow money. Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 1

Muslim banking abolishes the payment of interest on all loans. According to the Bible, this is the way it is supposed to be everywhere. And that is the real reason as to why your Judaic friends dread the imposition of Sharia law in "Western" countries, although that will never truly happen. But it definitely reveals something sinister about the "Jooz."

If you believe this is the proper way to behave, then I assume you have lent out your money interest free, right?. By your own words if that prospect does not appeal to you that must reveal something sinister about you. But then if your funds have been lent interest free, what did you sue to buy dinars with? Sharia law assumes a theocracy, I prefer democratic rule, but to each their own. Perhaps you could apply to emigrate to Iran. There your Jewish world control fantasies will be whole heartedly embraced. Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

usndiver - Agreed. Moving this to the Opinions / Perspectives area.

This will be my last comment about this, but I think you were a little quick on the draw. That member asked a sensible question, the answer to which many others may also be interested, and even if it isn't, it just seems rude not to at least consider an answer to her question before abruptly shoving her into another forum.

• Upvote 3

This will be my last comment about this, but I think you were a little quick on the draw. That member asked a sensible question, the answer to which many others may also be interested, and even if it isn't, it just seems rude not to at least consider an answer to her question before abruptly shoving her into another forum.

Lol.....+1 pitbull!!

Wow, seriously folks?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The post was originally made in the OSI Forum. That forum is not the place to ask said "sensible question". Had the question been asked in any other forum I would not have posted a comment. Now if you don't mind I have more important things to do, such as obey the voices in my head that are telling me to make more tinfoil hats, stock up on cherry koolaid and renew my subscription to soldier of Fortune Magazine.

Understood. But you were still abrupt and rude. Sorry if you don't like it, but that's how i see it. (and as usual, I'm right. lol).

"Proper way to behave?" Don't attempt to chastise me.

I have not done so, I assume you do not want to be sinister and according to you charging someone for the use of your money is sinister so assume you do not do so and thus I asked if you lend it out for free.

I know things about the Judaic religion that will curl your toes, and make you vomit. And I will publicize these things as I see fit. You seem intelligent. I cannot believe that I really need to educate you on the realities, and evils, of usury. Making a profit on the sale of goods is not usury. Usury is making a profit on lending money.

No, it is making an unreasonable profit that oppresses the borrower.

The evil of it is that if the borrower had money to pay the usually exorbitant rate of interest,

Exorbitant? Like say 4% for a mortgagte? seems most reasonable to me.

he would likely not be needing to borrow money in the first place.

You do not seem to know anything about money, like say the difference between capital and cash flow.

Are you a Joo?

I am an American of mixed ethnic background and happen to be an atheist. I am not interested in being part of a any theocracy following someones view of Islam or Judaism. By the same token I see no reason to indulge in your bigoted and intolerant fantasies of the world.

Your going on ignore.

• Upvote 1

With friends, yes, I do lend money for free.

You say below that you are an atheist, therefore, you would know next to nothing about the Bible's proscriptions against usury, which, I would say has crept into our system due to the needs and requirements of Judaic persons, precisely because of most Christians' general reticence to indulge in what they "think" are "bigoted" and "intolerant" fantasies of the world. The point is that they often fail to actually think about these things.

A society which truly cares for its own, and for its own survival, would not prey upon its own at any rate whatsoever.

I know plenty. The fact that your Judaic friends have attempted to complicate money matters has no bearing on me. But complicate is what they have done to everything, including Yahweh's Law, in order to exert a kind of control over it.

I am of German and Welsh background, and I am a Christian. Is that not "mixed" enough for you? To "Jooz" I am a goy, and there is no qualification whatsoever. "Righteous gentile?" Uh, no, not really. To them, I am the enemy. For my part, I do not trust the Judaic religion or its adherents to tell the truth. You can ignore me to your heart's content, however, I think you're ignoring a great deal more by not considering what I have said here about Judaism. Good luck with that. ;)

By the way, it's "You're going on ignore," not "your." But thanks for trying.

friend my business has been slow and my taxes are high you know with me helping all those with there hand out. could I borrow 30 thousand dollars for say 3 years. Hopefully by then our economy will be turned around.

It's OK - it happened while you were watching the Superbowl, Dancing with the Stars, etc. or sleeping...

Actually, it happened in 1783 and everything else has just been the gradual "compliance" process to get people to think left is right and up is down...

It has worked out amazingly well!

Enjoy Servitude or Join the "I QUIT" campaign...

They can only rule everyone by agreement....

What would happen if everyone in the world stocked up for a 30-60 day sit in and nobody went to work - nobody paid a bill - nobody turned on a TV - nobody went to school - nobody planted a crop - nobody VOTED! The banking infrastructure would collapse and with it our yoke!

Hey - you inspired me to say something - now I'll get the neg... lol

Best!

Greg

The main problem with your scenario is 49% of the people in America already do that, they are called entitlement programs and free medical for Any illegal alien and free food stamps and free education and and and and.

Its time for the 51% of us who are still working to Step up to the plate.

AND NO I am not talking about American citizens who are retired and living on a pension and need the programs we have , or the truly Dependent Mother of Father who are raising children on little income, or the truly disabled or handicapped people(although I have seen many of the disabled and handicapped people actually do more work than an Entitlement person.

I AM talking about ALL THE ABLE BODIED people in this country who refuse to work because they can make more on entitlements that working a productive job.

OOPS one thing wrong with my scenario , THese people do sit at home and watch tv and play Games.

neg me all you want I don't care, its time to STOP entitlement programs for those who are able to work.

AND if you are receiving entitlement then YES YOU SHOULD HAVE TO TAKE A DRUG TEST at least every quarter.

WAKE UP AMERICA

• Upvote 4

Jesus was neither an opinion nor a Perspective. His Virgin Birth, Death without Sin and Ressurection (highly witnessed) was not so we could argue about Greed or Forcfully rule the Planet while we lied and told everyone it was Peaceful or right or Pure. And very soon He will Return... not to denounce His Birth Death or Ressurection, but to take with Him all those whose mind and hearts STAYED on HIM... As it is Written, So Shall it Be. Amen.

• Upvote 4

He did nothing of his own, but obeyed The Fathers voice. He did not oppose them, rather they forgot that they were serving the same Father. Therefore He chastised them...funny, HE never treated the ones "not in spiritual authority over HIS sheep" like that; because to whom much is given, much is required...Keep it simple, keep it Christ and it will lead to everlasting Peace. But remember what Jesus said... if youre not with me, youre against me... Peace be yours.

Philosophy and enlightenment lead to self-destruction.

Author: ME