Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Shabibi Asked about CB Interference

k98nights

Some additional responses to this story from an outside source:

3 Responses to “* Shabibi Asked about CB Interference… His Response”

********** on March 5th, 2010 1:05 pm

PEOPLE something big is coming next week when the markets open in the morning. Too many news of the RV and to much pressure in regards to lift the sanctions for Chapter 7. So people GET READY, GET SET…and Shabibi will say go any moment now.!!!! :)

********* on March 5th, 2010 1:48 pm

That’s my thought too! The holidays are made inside a plan to reopen the whole system next Tuesday with the new rate! Wake up dinar’s owner!

******* on March 5th, 2010 1:59 pm

Who has a debit card here from Warka bank? I do have one and it works and gave me balance in any atm. But here is my point. The balance that gaves me is not available. It said $0 available. And in balance amount $xx,xxx.xx ! Every goverment employee has one and they are block too! So, none of them are active till the opening bell next week. Tuesday I will try one more time and wallaaaa!!! BIG TIMES!

PEOPLE something big is coming next week when the markets open in the morning. Too many news of the RV and to much pressure in regards to lift the sanctions for Chapter 7. So people GET READY, GET SET…and Shabibi will say go any moment now.!!!! :)

That’s my thought too! The holidays are made inside a plan to reopen the whole system next Tuesday with the new rate! Wake up dinar’s owner!

Who has a debit card here from Warka bank? I do have one and it works and gave me balance in any atm. But here is my point. The balance that gaves me is not available. It said $0 available. And in balance amount $xx,xxx.xx ! Every goverment employee has one and they are block too! So, none of them are active till the opening bell next week. Tuesday I will try one more time and wallaaaa!!! BIG TIMES!

Whats a Warka account? I'm clueless!

Wonder how much this person had in there to start with ? hmmm Would be good news if we knew

The exact quote was taken from a November 22, 2008 article which is now no longer on the net but was quoted in August of 2009 on this link:

http://dinaroutcast.forumotion.com/cbi-bank-news-f16/in-this-interview-al-shabibi-explains-how-the-cbi-is-not-the-sole-determiner-of-monetary-policy-t1885.htm

I wish I'd known that before I used it in another thread! Ah well, it's true about inflation whenever it was written.

Steve