Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh NOOOO!!

puppylove

:(Wow !!! ... at this point 50 replys and people checking in to see if the lost is found ... 3,631.

When you do find them you will just have to let us know so we can all have a celebratory drink (juice for me please), heave a great sigh of relief and give a prayer of thanks!

I really hope they turn up soon. You must be feeling awfully sick about now. But they didn't grow legs and walk away, or wings and fly away, so they have to be within the four walls and a roof you call home. I am guessing you would remember if you took them out of the house.

As my husband used to say ...

They are not lost,

you just know their location

with less than desirable accuracy.

:(:(:(:(

smee2

I lost my Dong once.

End Quote

Now that could be scary.

Just to keep it light. My son's friend come over yesterday and just went in a took a slice of my left over pizza. I asked him if he had permission to just take my pizza. As he gave me a dumb stair. So I told him touching my pizza was like touching my Dong, he started laughing like all get out. I had to explain to him that it was a denomination of money just like the dollar. Kids are so gullible. Got to love it.

• Upvote 1

I had one of my envelopes of dinar out looking at the dinar, itself, and I couldn't find it later. I went back into my fire proof box and counted again, and sure enough, one envelope was missing. Then in searching my desk, I found the envelope under the large blotter i keep on the desk. Look in those places too. under the printer, on a bookshelf between books, especially those near the desk where you sit, in a chair near your desk, under that chair, in a rip in behind furniture, dig in all parts of it, sides, pockets, under all the cushions, etc., especially in a chair you often sit in, take the bed apart, looking under and over each slat. Sometimes we think we have slid something like this under something else,but actually we slid it over that same thing. So be sure to check both under and over the slats where you believe you last had them. And if you have an animal, check the bed where it sleeps and other places where it takes special prizes it claims in the house. And if you have large envelopes in which your sometimes store documents, or even files, go through those as well. And if you have a habit of putting things in books, check those as well. I wish I were there to help you, but such events are usually best handled alone. GBWY...

Well I am not sure where to put this topic, and it doesn't really have to with the RV ; and I don't have a question, but I had to share this. I have lost/ misplaced all my dinar!!!! I would have sworn that I had them safely stuck under a piece of furniture in my bedroom, but when I looked for them a couple days ago, they were not there. I have since cleaned my room looking in, under, and on top of everything in the room to no avail. I now vaguely moving them to a safer place, but still believe it was in my bdrm. somewhwere, as I have a caregiver come in to take care of my mom when I am working. My bdrm is the only room I keep locked. I am starting topanick and to feel a little nauseous as well. They have to be in this house somewhere!!!! Well back to scouring. :eek:

The same thing happened to me when I first purchased my dinar. I hid them in a sock drawer (in a sock). When I thought the RV might happen ( a while later), I went to the drawer and could not find my dinar. I had a sick stomach and like you, tore the room up. finally, I took out the drawers and there my dinar was, under the drawer. Since then, I check on them at least once a month, just to be sure. I hope that you find your dinar, I know what you are going through. God Bless.....

I have a large gun safe and I keep most of my valuable stuff in it. Which is a good thing because some toe rag smashed the window in on the back door a few months ago, but my dinar was safe.....and they made so much noise they only grabbed a couple of things and fled. I wish they did it when I was at home...Bang Bang :D

Lock er up...

I really hate to say it...but are the caretakers with an agency? Do you have any recourse with the people who were in your home? Don't like to accuse un-necessarily, but things like this happen every day, everywhere...best take any steps you have available to deal with that possibility. Sometimes people do foolish things...like steal foreign currency, then show it all off to family and friends like it's confetti. Other people notice, so do pawnshops.

It's been my sad experience that if you are prepared in advance for something...it usually doesn't happen. If you're NOT prepared, you know the rest...

And as for losing things right under your own roof: We recently lost a bottle of wine within 15 minutes of taking it out of the bag. Two weeks later, the corkscrew disappeared. We have some partying poltergeists in this crib...

I put important stuff in old jacket/sweater pockets & purses & wallets I'm not using. My mom uses the freezer. Good luck!

KK

Saturday I tossed one of my kids a jacket. After a minute he said, "Hey Dad, you might want to check your pockets!" $280.00

I have no idea when I put it there.

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone for your comments and concern. I just needed to get that off my chest. I have been praying to Saint Anthony all day with no luck, time to go straight to the Big Guy, to ask for clarity and peace of mind so I can locate them. I kept them in the Fedex envelope they came in so I could readily identify what was in it ( at least I think I did.) Anyway I think I will suspend my search for today as I am going bonkers, and maybe it will pop into my head when I am not thinking about it. We just got a profit sharing check last week at work, and we are voting on a new contract, which if passed will give us a $5,000 signing bonus. I guess that "found" money is now earmarked to replace my lost dinar. And if I ever do find the first batch...I'll be just that much ahead. I have to try to put a positive spin on this or I will start to cry. Thanks for being my sounding board!! P.S. A fire proof safe would be too easy :) and yes I looked under all rugs,closet, drawers and under the bed , I even tossed the mattress off the springs and searched, I tried to be methodical and I went through everything twice. Where could those dinar be?? Oh well, I will definitely let you all know if I find them.

Praying to St. Anthony...thats funny..Tony is the one who probably took them.

Now pray to Jesus..he created Saints..

best of luck!

I have found when I can't find something that is really important, I just get to myself and just listen. God will give you a nudge and tell you where you need to look. It will come as a thought in your mind. Check it out and I bet your dinar will be right there. Good luck! Now just listen.....He will guide you.

• Upvote 1