Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh NOOOO!!

puppylove

Well I am not sure where to put this topic, and it doesn't really have to with the RV ; and I don't have a question, but I had to share this. I have lost/ misplaced all my dinar!!!! I would have sworn that I had them safely stuck under a piece of furniture in my bedroom, but when I looked for them a couple days ago, they were not there. I have since cleaned my room looking in, under, and on top of everything in the room to no avail. I now vaguely moving them to a safer place, but still believe it was in my bdrm. somewhwere, as I have a caregiver come in to take care of my mom when I am working. My bdrm is the only room I keep locked. I am starting topanick and to feel a little nauseous as well. They have to be in this house somewhere!!!! Well back to scouring. :eek:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well I am not sure where to put this topic, and it doesn't really have to with the RV ; and I don't have a question, but I had to share this. I have lost/ misplaced all my dinar!!!! I would have sworn that I had them safely stuck under a piece of furniture in my bedroom, but when I looked for them a couple days ago, they were not there. I have since cleaned my room looking in, under, and on top of everything in the room to no avail. I now vaguely moving them to a safer place, but still believe it was in my bdrm. somewhwere, as I have a caregiver come in to take care of my mom when I am working. My bdrm is the only room I keep locked. I am starting topanick and to feel a little nauseous as well. They have to be in this house somewhere!!!! Well back to scouring. :eek:

I have been in your situation before, just not regarding my dinar...

What I do, and I know it can be difficult is to STOP,GET PEACEFUL, then try to rethink where you may have put them..I, being a Christian, thank God for showing me where it is, and is has never failed me...it can me challenging getting peaceful if you are upset though, but if you do, then in a still small voice you will remember where they are..let us know...

OMG - I hope you find them and soon.................

I'd be going mad, too..........

I had some caregivers in here before my Mom died and found out all too late that no matter how good their references, they thought they owned the place and everything in it!!!! Cannot begin to tell you how much they stole and how cunning they were..............

God bless you, hun, and I'm praying that you find them :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Look out in your dog house next to you squeek toys. They probably have dog slobber all over them but Im sure they'll still let you cash them in ..

I, like Wealthbound, am a christian and whenever I lose something after looking for some time realize that it would be best to do what I should have done in the first place and ask God to help me find whatever I'm looking for. Most always I will find what I am looking for then. Anyway, keep searching and hopefully you'll find them soon. Blessings!biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone for your comments and concern. I just needed to get that off my chest. I have been praying to Saint Anthony all day with no luck, time to go straight to the Big Guy, to ask for clarity and peace of mind so I can locate them. I kept them in the Fedex envelope they came in so I could readily identify what was in it ( at least I think I did.) Anyway I think I will suspend my search for today as I am going bonkers, and maybe it will pop into my head when I am not thinking about it. We just got a profit sharing check last week at work, and we are voting on a new contract, which if passed will give us a $5,000 signing bonus. I guess that "found" money is now earmarked to replace my lost dinar. And if I ever do find the first batch...I'll be just that much ahead. I have to try to put a positive spin on this or I will start to cry. Thanks for being my sounding board!! P.S. A fire proof safe would be too easy :) and yes I looked under all rugs,closet, drawers and under the bed , I even tossed the mattress off the springs and searched, I tried to be methodical and I went through everything twice. Where could those dinar be?? Oh well, I will definitely let you all know if I find them.

You said you have a housekeeper that comes in? Maybe you should think about purchasing a secret "nannycam". Not accusing, but human nature is human nature, and a locked door always arouses curiosity. Most door locks are relatively easy to "pick" and can sometimes be done with nothing more than a common credit card...think about it.

Edited by pbrman71

OMG - I hope you find them and soon.................

I'd be going mad, too..........

I had some caregivers in here before my Mom died and found out all too late that no matter how good their references, they thought they owned the place and everything in it!!!! Cannot begin to tell you how much they stole and how cunning they were..............

God bless you, hun, and I'm praying that you find them :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I am so sorry to hear about the loss your mom had from caregivers, it makes me very upset because I am a nurse and have worked for people privately in their home, I never looked around in their personal stuff, never stole anything, sad those as++++++ are out there...weren't the people in Mom's home bonded for such situations?

Try to cool out and check calmly and relaxedly everywhere in the house.. You'll find them... No panic....If you're too nervous now chances are that you will be unable to seek them in a proper way.... Again I'm sure they'll come out...

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

You said you have a housekeeper that comes in? Maybe you should think about purchasing a secret "nannycam". Not accusing, but human nature is human nature, and a locked door always arouses curiosity. Most door locks are relatively easy to "pick" and can sometimes be done with nothing more than a common credit card...think about it.

I have thought many times about a nanny cam since the caregives are usually there for 24 hour periods. They have lots of time to do anything they want. My mom is usually in bed for at least 10-12 hrs a night, besides she has alzheimers, she wouldn't know anything was going on even if she was watching. I really don't think they would take the dinar...I hate to accuse anyone falsely, even in my mind. I'm going to keep looking, methodically!!

• Upvote 2