Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Last nights chat.........Adam Montana.......?????????

outback7

Last nights chat was disappointing to say the least. It was confusing because of all the contradictions, but let me add this that in no way was I attacking Adam Montana. His input is always appreciated and I for one have received much from him. To all those that input to this forum it would be refreshing for them to give us their information, but please leave predictions of rate and the time that it would happen alone. Only Iraq, IMF, UN, CBI know for sure when this will happen. When you tell us things like ......." Its going to happen in the next 24 hours" or I have it from a great source "that it has happened" etc, etc. people believe you on the basis of what you have shared on this forum. You already have our respect but don't blow it by these outrages predictions that do nothing but hurt people when they don't come off. Many of us on DV are just simple folk believing for a good result for our investment, we love what you share and appreciate it, but if you keep make predictions that don't happen it will make us doubt you and ultimately you will lose our respect..........Don't let your ego hurt folk who are looking to you for information and help.........hope this helps.

Umm, I think you might have missed the point of the site. Its a rumor site. Everyone's predictions about rate and date is exactly what IS supposed to be posted here. No one knows when or rate, but the enjoyment of the site is hearing everyone's speculations.

Everyone has a right to their opinion - but I for one really appreciate the input of those who are willing to take the time to provide intel that helps me understand what is happening and gives me hope that it will come soon. Living in a vacuum doesn't work for me. It is difficult to predict what a country like Iraq will do - but I welcome the input of all members and it keeps me "in the loop" so to speak ( here the term loop is used in the proper manner). Thanks to all those who post.

bwilson52.....I think you have missed it.......what people are hurt by is when people say these things as facts not rumor...i Have no problem with rumor and speculation, but don't make it fact!!

Umm, I think you might have missed the point of the site. Its a rumor site. Everyone's predictions about rate and date is exactly what IS supposed to be posted here. No one knows when or rate, but the enjoyment of the site is hearing everyone's speculations.

bwilson52.....I think you have missed it.......what people are hurt by is when people say these things as facts not rumor...i Have no problem with rumor and speculation, but don't make it fact!!

Outback7 .. you make a very valid point .. Adam has posted some incredible info for us all .. but then at the same time, when he states - "we are done" .. well, that to me isn't telling us we "might be done - sometime down the road". I have no issues with rumors .. as long as they are presented as such.

Responders to this posting section are right; it is a place for rumors, not substantiated facts.....and all info should be treated as such. The fact remains that EVERYONE who has called for an RV/RI up to now has been wrong...including myself.

This is also a place for self-appointed dinar gurus who apparently love to hear themselves preach about dinar rumors; that also has to be figured into the mix. Are they truly more in the "know" than you or I? I'll let you decide that for yourself and wish you good luck (to us all, for that matter) in your dinar investment.

except when you say a low RV or a removal of 3 zeros.............just say'en

• Upvote 1

Being a jr. member I was only able to read the transcript this morning. To outback7 after reading the chat, I did not find anything that changed my mind about anything. Adam is trying to let us know what he thinks. He is better informed than most but does not know a time or amount of RV. I say thanks Adam', keep do'n your best..Keep us informed.

Last nights chat was disappointing to say the least. It was confusing because of all the contradictions, but let me add this that in no way was I attacking Adam Montana. His input is always appreciated and I for one have received much from him. To all those that input to this forum it would be refreshing for them to give us their information, but please leave predictions of rate and the time that it would happen alone. Only Iraq, IMF, UN, CBI know for sure when this will happen. When you tell us things like ......." Its going to happen in the next 24 hours" or I have it from a great source "that it has happened" etc, etc. people believe you on the basis of what you have shared on this forum. You already have our respect but don't blow it by these outrages predictions that do nothing but hurt people when they don't come off. Many of us on DV are just simple folk believing for a good result for our investment, we love what you share and appreciate it, but if you keep make predictions that don't happen it will make us doubt you and ultimately you will lose our respect..........Don't let your ego hurt folk who are looking to you for information and help.........hope this helps.

Who is giving dates and rates can you give us a list??

One other thing have you ever answered questions for 600 people in a chat room all at once ? not easy , I still thought he told us what is going on and gave no one any BS , If he did BS anyone what was it?

One other thing have you ever answered questions for 600 people in a chat room all at once ? not easy , I still thought he told us what is going on and gave no one any BS , If he did BS anyone what was it?

One thing that kinda of threw me off, was how all 600 were chatting and the screen was rolling so fast, then adam came on and It felt like the world stopped spinning. I know this has nothing to do with nothing.

It's been a bumpy ride...but as AMERICANS..this is a walk in the park!!! Be grateful we're just trying to get richer..and not trying to rebuild a government. Take a deep breath, continue to look at the big picture and realize a RV is just a BONUS in our lives!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I disagree with this post.

Adam please don't stop sharing your predictions. Most of us don't hold our breath on them. We understand that nobody can say for absolutely sure, but I really enjoy seeing the various opinions, analyzing of the articles and sharing what you think will happen from your contacts and your research.

I haven't lost one nights sleep over any of it. I come here and I think many others do for pure entertainment and to wait out the time with others that have the same goals. I hope you won't stop giving your predictions in here, not everybody feels like that, after all isn't that the whole purpose of the forum to begin with?????

It would be interesting to have the views of ordinary Iraqi citizens/workers discussed regarding their perceptions of the future of the dinar and their opinions of the dinar in general. We ought to have asked the knowing to root out what the presidential candidates were saying, if anything, about the status and value of the dinar and whether those issues emerged in the campaigns that just ended in any provocative way. Maliki made some late comments but we could not tell whether he was responding to a point of contention with other candidates.